Introducing Amazon Supply

I recently discovered AmazonSupply.com while looking for parts for my grain mill/exercise bike connection project (pedal-powered grain mill) and I thought it would be good to share the resource.  They have almost anything you can imagine for tools, parts, and supplies (for me it was sprockets).  Great for small business looking to order everyday office products or for parts for DIY home projects. They also have a 365-day return period. 

From the Amazon Supply Website:

AmazonSupply.com is dedicated to serving the needs of a wide range of business customers and consumers. From lab researchers to robot builders to machinists and fabricators to product developers and engineering students, AmazonSupply.com has over 500,000 products to fit their specific needs.

Products sold on AmazonSupply.com include lab and scientific supplies, metalworking tools, measurement and inspection tools, raw materials, fasteners, tubing, power transmission products, janitorial supplies, and occupational health and safety products.

Brands sold on AmazonSupply.com include 3M, Go-Jo, Hanna Instruments, Kimberly-Clark, Kimble, Mitutoyo, Norton, PanaVise, Parker, Sandvik-Coromant, Starrett, WD-40, Wheaton and hundreds more.

Visit Amazon Supply

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/introducing-amazon-supply/