Is It Too Late? Joe Kent Says

Its a very tough book to read, but the signature feature of the 4th turning ‘widespread loss of confidence in the institutions’ is certainly upon us.

3 Likes

https://x.com/HardFactorNews/status/2097415406495629369?s=20

https://x.com/ImBreckWorsham/status/2097690368531652729?s=20

6 Likes

The AI Mind Control is extremely powerful now. There will be many people who will fervently believe Trump. True story

Speaking of AI Mind Control in the wake of the very bizarre Lindsay Clancy trial:

Idea for a new hit TV Show: “The Schizophrenic Dating Game”.

Marriage-eligible young people in their 20’s with profound Schizophrenia and all spaced-out on powerful pharmaceutical drugs ask each other sexually suggestive questions to a perverted raucous schizophrenic audience whose brains have been badly warped by watching Tick Tock videos and eating junk food.

Spray some chemicals on the audience without their knowledge during the show in order to harvest their data?

1 Like

Just to be clear, Trump has been quite specific here (and his words have been twisted, and I am no fan of Trump to be clear), Trump was talking about being at the 9/11 site some days later and that he and his crew were located was near the US Steel building, and that was creaking and sounding ominous.

Here’s the quote:

“They grabbed me under the arms, they got to get out of here and they literally lifted me up. This is not easy to do. I’m big. They lifted me up and they started running with me.”

“I want to just thank my people. I took a lot of my, I was building a big building in New York and I took the whole crew down there right after this happened and they were, they had no hesitation.”

“Everybody went down with me. We went down as a big group of people. Wasn’t too much we could do.”

“I’ll be honest, it was raw, nobody’s seen anything like it ever. We had other buildings, United States Steel Building was creaking, really creaking and we thought it was going to fall down. The truth is it creaked a lot, it creaked, it still creaks.”

“But it never came down and I’ll never forget two firemen. We thought it was coming down on top of us and two firemen, big strong guys and I’m not the smallest guy in the world!”

“I said, fellas I can run myself, but they were amazing, but they thought it was coming down and didn’t come down at US Steel.”

And here’s the clip:
https://x.com/ericldaugh/status/2097341271639552507

19 Likes

The big problem you’re all avoiding is that “we the people” are too distracted, corrupt and lazy to “fix the country” by doing the things you’re rightly suggesting need to be done. We have the leaders we deserve and we won’t get better ones until there is a spiritual awakening/revival among US. We’ll just keep electing the worst leaders.

Do I think it’s too late? Yes. Do I think that with some of our energy we should try anyway? Yes. How about a poll here of the members after each interview in the series?

https://mikeglover.substack.com/p/the-awakening-isnt-what-you-think?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android&r=i0jzh

13 Likes

:rofl: I really don’t f’ing care bcuz virtually everything that comes out of Trump’s mouth is narcissistic garbage! Most cringeworthy, polarizing figure ever, hands down. To this, I willingly give him a :trophy:

https://x.com/RossKneeDeep/status/2097670807900082578?s=20

1 Like

Yes they will, just like they believe we will see $2 gas again.

I’m baffled on how the war will end immediately after the mid terms. I only see two choices here, he does the unthinkable, or he just walks away.

3 Likes

There’s a third option, and the most likely in my mind. It’s what he did with the Ukraine war: while campaigning he said he’d end that war 24 hours after taking office. Instead, he escalated it.

I still think his best play is to challenge CONgress to give him a binding declaration of war with Iran with a substantial majority of votes. Scenario #1: CONgress refuses to even vote (or they give a declaration) so he proclaims that gives him a free hand to prosecute the war any way he wants. So he escalates. This is the most likely of the two in my mind. Scenario #2: CONgress votes down a declaration of war. (How could they? They’re under Israel’s thumb too.) Trump responds by withdrawing all our forces from the region, saying he could have won the war if CONgress had let him. The withdrawal and the loss of the war is portrayed as CONgress’s fault. Either way he can put the blame on CONgress, which is actually fitting because they’ve been shirking their responsibility.

4 Likes

Even my therapist, who is a normie, has remarked on that.

1 Like

I love some people’s optimism,but sadly they’re gonna crash this bitch with no survivors

2 Likes

Why $5,000 bucks?

Is $5,000 bucks the irresistible magic number that has been field tested by the deranged political consultants?

In Massachusetts, rather than “Lady’s Night” or “Happy Hour” in which women’s drinks are half price, have a “Schizophrenia Hour” at the bar. 4 or 5 highballs for the price of 1…. The Women then get absolutely Plowed and then blame the men….

1 Like

1 Like

The only sense I can make out of the Ukrainians striking Russian refineries at the start of the Iran war was to lower crude oil prices. It clearly drove up the prices of refined products, but now Russia has to “sneak” out more oil at a discounted price to the world.

Here is something all of us should take to heart. Scott Bessent (Sec US Treasury): if you are still talking about the independence of central banks, you are behind the curve; the world is now about the functional independence of countries within which central banks sit
Recommend you look into what he was talking about! It literally supersedes everything else.

2 Likes

A dividend in the form of a stablecoin maybe?

2 Likes

Trump claims he was basically lifted out of the rubble on 9/11: "Two fireman, big strong guys, they grabbed me under the arms

I think there is a decent percentage of these big mouth “man’s man” types who have homoerotic fantasies.

Maybe, at a certain age/level of cognitive decline, your fantasies and the truth become confused?

This is what I will never understand. If Trump says so many crazy things (and he does) then surely there is no need to ruin your credibility by making up extra things? Isn’t the truth enough to ridicule him with? Like the injecting bleach stuff. He was rambling and semi-incoherent, but he didn’t say it. So why say he did when there are 100 crazy things that he did say that could be quoted instead?

3 Likes

Larry Johnson, speaking with Mario Nawfal

It doesn’t matter whether you elect a Republican or a Democrat. It seems that whatever you vote for, you get John McCain - and he’s dead.

1 Like

Source, please? To facilitate looking into it.

Some thoughts:

The cyclical pattern is not cyclical as it’s moves like a spiral, it moves in a circle but also toward something.

Finding what that something is and promoting it in all aspects of our life would make the transition easier.

What could that somethink be?
Joe Kent explained how birocracy helps protect the system, but birocracy is made up of millions of people that chose every day to help the status quo and they give their energy to the system.

Manifesting - can we manifest independent human beings that stop doing a little bit of harm for their paycheck and start to quit jobs that ask of them to hide information and sometimes actually cause harm?

I always wondered - who on this earth wants to be the bodyguard of somebody like Epstein? Isn’t that a miserable existence?

Joe Kent also said that the military propaganda worked very well on him, at 18 he joined the troops - i find it difficult to explain to myself how can some people put their lives in service for something that is so opac and clearly not out there to protect and better the lives of anybody except the richest. Soldiers should sue the militay for not doing what it’s supposed to and finally desert.

As a civilisation, we should abandon giving our energy and lives to others to be played with like we’re pawns.

1 Like

I’m worried Trump is losing it. He’s always loved to troll the left and MSM, but some of the more recent tweets seem off.

2 Likes