Me too. I suspect the $5,000 promise will cause the number of supporters abandoning him to accelerate noticeably. Dangerous times.
If read or heard in context he did not claim to have been in the rubble of the towers on 911.
He returned to the area at some point days later to look at the rubble of a steel frame building he had under construction nearby. The ruins of that building were creaking and moving about and they rushed away from it.
Damn straight!
Hmmm, now if it were $100,000…
Haha
There’s something in many of us that WANTS Trump to be compromised mentally because that is easier to accept then that he is on the spectrum of the Dark Triad or Tetrad (psychopathy, narcissism, Machiavellianism, and sadism)
Of course, he might be both demented and on the more extreme end of this spectrum.
He’s opening the files. Which means the data will be available for those looking for answers to what really happened. More than other administrations at various levels have promised but failed to do.
I know the “socialist” label makes everyone assume he will always be wrong, but he doesn’t seem to be living up to the worst nightmares.
I recognized him as dark triad all along. And yes he is showing signs of aging.
Sadly Americans get the leaders we deserve. Some might even argue they are a microsm of our culture.
So I gather. Regardless of when and where it happened, it’s still barely believable that firemen would manhandle a 55 year old man of that height and size like that.
If it happened, then I think he likes getting the memory out of the “bank”.
Either way, I’m saying a decent % of these types get some kind of homoerotic kick out of man stuff like this.
Did they all get a discount at Pete Hegseth’s tattoo parlour?
I very much fear that this is the actual case, and that we’re now facing an oligarcho-tyranny wearing the skinsuit of our former republic. I’ll argue that handcuffs were placed on circa 1913 but they were fairly loose until, oh say, 9/11 and its aftermath.
Sure, I’ll keep on voting, but only to be able to honestly say “yeah, I tried” when the dust settles. In reality though, I feel like the 2024 election and Trump’s first few months in 2025 were the last chance at an orderly outcome. Pity they didn’t take the chance to leave quietly with their loot, and now we’re facing national bankruptcy and other things straight out of Atlas Shrugged.
Back to commenting on the podcast, the way Kent lined up all the physical threats against Trump, from the Butler PA shooting through to the Code Pink table, and how Trump has subsequently said yes to war and more spending, that part of the interview clicked a couple more pieces of the puzzle into place. Bad stuff, and I do not want to live in an America where this goes on.
Finally, have you noticed how many of the, um, “non-combatants” in the Trump circle have faded out of view in the last three or five months? I’m not seeing much about Melania, Barron, etc. in the press these days. Are they being quietly moved away from the potential splash zone?
We have a president openly trying to bribe the American people with a promise if a check.
Worse yet, he is willing to blow enough to give everyone the check whether they voted or not. The ignorant voters this bribe is targeted towards will never do the math to figure out how much this will cost to buy that handful of votes. They won’t care about the fact it’s such an abuse or so antithetical to our Constitution and what America once represented.
I do think it’s over. Shit like this 5k thing are evidence it’s been over along time.
We are coasting on a bike no one has bothered to pedal for along time. We are at the stage when you steer back and forth so the momentum of falling buys a bit more ride before gravity finally wins.
A temporal marker on the path towards influence collapse.
I blame Bibi’s Endless War, right alongside shot #4 and his subsequent discombobulation.
More concerning is the number of empty seats in the second and third level of Trump’s convention. They are almost completely empty. Trump‘s powers to rally the American people are a shadow of their former strength…
Grabbing $5K is the only way the plebes have to loot a slice of the dying empire. If its going down anyway, steal what you can.
Up until the start of this year, a lot of people on here were still Trumpians and were making all manner of excuses for him. It isn’t that long ago that the forum flipped and became a bit more anti-Trump.
Let’s remember that before we mock. Let’s not allow yous all to memory hole all the support that you gave to him until not that long ago.
Mind, I think Dr Bruce is still fighting the good fight for Trump. Maybe he’ll be one of the people in a Trump rally photo?
I was totally supportive until he went Full Bibi on this Endless War.
Why did this happen? I claim: discombobulation, plus the shot. Something blew his brain up. That’s the only reason I can think of why an anti-war (Iraq war was idiotic) guy goes Full Bibi on Iran.
That sounds a bit like you still “making all manner of excuses for him”.
Does this mean that you are still going through the stages of grief re your former support for Trump? I can understand going from “totally supportive” to not, needing quite a bit of processing. I’m not even taking the mick when I say that.
Maybe it is the vax. Or maybe some people are just some combination of greedy old Boomers and cnts? Have you considered that?
For those that might not remember, Trump 1.0 didn’t start any new wars.
Then something changed.
What will the democrats DO with their possible two wins?
Might it be worse than the alternative?
You have to ask/answer this before assuming voting them in is good.
