Is The Coronavirus (Covid-19) Now Unstoppable?

Truth9834, Welcome to the PP tribe!
Truth, those are all very good questions; dtrammel, you’ve provided a succinct update on where the PP community discussions are (or are not) on those questions.
This whole coronavirus topic is complex and dynamic, with new information, research and events coming out daily or even hourly. The PP discussion threads are very dense, but they do provide a great deal of perspective and some answers (which are not always definitive) to the questions you’ve raised, Truth. So it’ll take some dedicated time to dig through the threads, Truth, but I think it will be time well spent as it’ll provide you with great insight.
I’ve followed this coronavirus discussion and videos pretty closely over the past several weeks, but there are times when I can’t keep up and/or locate posts for specific information or from specific PP members. This must be especially difficult for new PP members trying to become familiar with the site overall and the extensive and content-heavy coronavirus threads, articles and videos.
Not whining, but I’ll put in my vote again for a more robust search/advanced search function for the PP website. This might help one search by terms (e.g., “ACE”, “oxygen”, masks, “bioweapon”, “elderberry”, “CDC”) when wanting to explore posts and other content on the PP site. Some PP members have suggested pulling together a summary list about a particular subtopic. Dtrammel, you’ve done a great job of consolidating information into one location for some key subtopics. An improved search function will help make that process easier and quicker.
I know Chris, Adam and the PP team are working 'round the clock to keep us informed and keep this site working well. My hope is that they will find a breather for their own well-being. Time, energy and technology permitting, I think that a more robust PP search function would be a great improvement and benefit for all concerned.

Yes i agree. The many general post lines are obscuring info. Maybe to set up fixed post lines.
I personally make sometimes a summary which i save on my computer.
But also like yesterday i found this table about 1000 genomes on zerohedge and put it on peakprosperity.

A day later the table was gone.
It seems that by copy and paste the link to this, in this case zerohedge, is posted on the peakprosperity and not a hard copy. Google is providing the workings of this link (NOT !). Luckily i found it somewhere on the internet again. Now i made a hard copy on my computer, made a PDF of it and then uploaded it to peakprosperity. Now a hard copy is on peakprosperity.

We work with what we have.
I realize what a job it is to read thru all the posts and comments. I’m not unsympathetic to new members and their desire to find the answers. This is scary s41t. But there are quite a few of us, who are putting together long and detailed summaries on all the subjects Truth9836 asked about.
I’ve actually been trying to put together three collections of comments from the many video posts, in order by date.
Coronavirus: Home Preparation, Deep Pantry & Gardening
Coronavirus: Medicinals, Herbals and Supplements
Coronavirus: Sanitation, Personal Protective Equipment and Self Quarantine
Which I will begin posting in the next day or two. I wanted to see if Adam could get us a dedicated Covid19 forum set up. The threads on various subjects are getting posted every where right now. I’ve pmed him and asked.
That should help some.
ADDED: Last two subjects are now posted in the forums.

The comment section here has gone nutty. There were 60,000 cases of polio in one year in the USA in 1952 before the vaccine. There were only 100 cases in the entire decade of the 1960s. And only 10 cases in the 1970s. Just think about that For a few seconds… This was pre genetic testing for viruses. Probably a lot more asymptomatic cases in the 50s…

Download Naija latest Songs from https://Madnaija.com
Nice content

it is very stoppable
https://zaloaded.com

Free browsing, Mtn free browsing cheat, Airtel free browsing cheat, Glo free browsing cheat, 9mobile free browsing cheat, Ppsspp games: <a href=“https://alitech.com.ng/category/technology/”> alitech.com.ng </a>

Alitech Airdrop Alert, Airdrop, Airdrop Alert, Crypto, Cryptocurrency, crypto news: <a href=" https://alitechng.com/"> Airdrop Alert </a>

No it cant be unstoppable with the advance Technology In the world unless if destined

Thank you again for giving me the chance to contribute to the blog that actually got me started on WordPress all those years ago! It has been a surreal and fun ride.

Download Mp3

Thanks for this . Infact I do really appreciate Techpaga

Buy Drugs Online
PAIN MEDICATION
STEROIDS
RESEARCH CHEMICALS
Best place to buy Drugs Online

Elearners.world
erasmus mundus scholarship
PhD Scholarships
Undergraduate Scholarships
tips for online learning
Elearners.world

Scholarships
Reviews
Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships
Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship
LITETECHPOINT.COM
LITETECHPOINT
Online College Tips

If you choose to be vaccinated, you’re certainly free to do so and I honor that, but I would urge everyone to do some personal research about it. Not sure why an “effective vaccine for a deadly pandemic” requires billions in campaign funds from the government.
Vaccinated people may be more susceptible to ADE/reinfection if 4 previous studies hold true. This could spell disaster as First Responders, law enforcement, and medical personnel represent significant numbers of vaccinated.
I have posted this before, but in light of this thread, it bears repeating.

Immunization With SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge With SARS virus https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/ Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.
3 groups of mice- never sick, sick and recovered, vaccinated. Only the vaccinated had the hyperimmune response and infiltrate of eosinophils in their lungs when later exposed to SARS. This event is named ADE- antibody dependent enhancement.
What is ADE? ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response. https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-safety/antibody-dependent-enhancement-and-vaccines
Within this paper are internal citations on 3 previous studies- 1 monkeys, 1 ferrets, 1 children All vaccinated had hyperimmune responses like the cytokine storm feared in CV when exposed to the virus for which they were vaccinated. Paraphrasing: SARS-Cov I was controlled by normal infection control measures. Due to concerns about recurrence, the NIAD (started by B.Gates and chaired by Dr. Fauci,) endeavored to do a vaccine. This was stopped because of two trials- one with ferrets, the other monkeys- which had terrible outcomes. In both cases the vaccinated animals developed a Th2-type immunopathology (deadly immune reaction) when exposed to the actual SARS Cov I virus. This was the same adverse reaction when an attempt at a vaccine for ARS Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome was done with children. https://www.webmd.com/lung/ards-acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome
…That lung disease exhibited the characteristics of a Th2-type immunopathology with eosinophils in the lung sections suggesting hypersensitivity that was reminiscent of the descriptions of the Th2-type immunopathologic reaction in young children given an inactivated RSV vaccine and subsequently infected with naturally-occurring RSV [32][33]. Most of these children experienced severe disease with infection that led to a high frequency of hospitalizations; two children died from the infection [33], [40], [41]. The conclusion from that experience was clear; RSV lung disease was enhanced by the prior vaccination.
This is the danger of the current SARS-Cov II vaccines which is NOT listed on the patient consent form they sign nor the Patient Fact Sheet. *Note- Fact Sheets are provided by the manufacturers. On the patient information, it claims severe reactions are rare and they usually could be "difficulty breathing, bad rash irregular heartbeat." They do not list ADE. (If you want to know more of the real side effects, go to FDA's website. ) ADE is also not specifically mentioned on the Medical Professional Fact Sheet, which does at least acknowledge the possibility of "death, hospitalization from reaction, and anaphylactic shock" under severe reactions. Why is a life-threatening complication of possible disease enhancement proven in four vaccine trials not mentioned anywhere on these documents? Is this a violation of medical ethics?

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease-

Abstract
Aims of the study: Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus…

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

In a lot of rural areas, with large stocks of aging housing and decreasing populations, non-transient working people have houses. There is a large underclass who are either on welfare or working at minimum wage who flock to the apartments as they are built.
I’d be really careful about an apartment building. The neighbors will NOT be self-sufficient nor respectful of your rights.
http://hypegist.com/
http://hypegist.com/

Polio is fecal/oral. Cleaning up our sewage systems (not dumping untreated sewage into the river) did a lot to stop polio in the fifties.
Now imagine the doctor appointment in 1952. How many aches and pains, allergies and whatnot were labeled polio. Once people were vaccinated the doctor couldn’t easily label it polio so it got label arthritis, fibromyalgia, gullie Barr (sp) allergies, lupus, MS or something else. In some respects I think we are having the same issue now. Once people are vaccinated people that get Covid symptoms will get labeled with something other than Covid but if they aren’t vaccinated they will get quickly labeled as Covid.

Thats Very nice and good.
Download latest music On Naijagenre

A lot was called polio before the vaccine. When the vaccine was introduced, the definition of polio was significantly tightened up. Result? Far few polio cases post-vaccine. It’s a miracle!
Polio was considered enough of a crisis that the vaccine was released with the knowledge it included the carcinogenic SV40 virus. The justification was that by the time the cancers showed up we would surely know how to treat cancer.
Maybe the polio vaccine was effective but it was known not to be safe.

I got jabbed in kindergarten. I still clearly remember the day: we children queuing up for something, the nurse plunging a nasty needle into my arm, and my tears of shock afterwards.
I suffered no ill effects that I recall or noticed. Am I glad of the jab? I think so. As I’ve written elsewhere, I have seen with my own eyes what poliomyelitis and post-polio can do, and am very glad to have avoided that.
But then, I mustn’t commit the logical fallacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc.