Managing Pain without Meds

Sonya,I've told several people about this product and it helped all but one guy who was disappointed that he still had pain the next day. One gal had really bad carpel tunnel problems. She worked for a Title Company and had lace up leather corsets on each arm. We first met her when we bought a house and then used her services when we sold our other house about 3 months later. At the first meeting, I asked her if she had whips and chains with her leathers. ;-) She said she had terrible pain in her wrists and was considering surgery to correct it. I told her about nutrajoint and suggested she tries it before getting the surgery.
Three months later, we see her again. She isn't wearing the wrist bands so I ask her how her carpel tunnel is doing. She didn't remember that I was the one who told her to try it, and she was telling me how wonderful nutrajoint was. She said she started to feel better after a couple of weeks and in 6 weeks, she no longer needed the wrist bands.
I've been using it for 15 years. I remember crying (more like sobbing) after my last backpack trip of the season in 1996. I thought I would have to give up backpacking because of the pain in my knees. August, 2012, I carried a pack that weighed over 75 lbs to a lake 16 miles from the trailhead in one day. The first (and worst) pass was nearly 1900 feet of vertical. The next biggest was about 600'. It wasn't an easy hike. My whole body was sore that first night, but I woke up fresh and ready to go the next day. From then on, no knee pain until near the end of the hike out (coming down that 1900' pass.)
Try the formulation without glucosamine or chondroitin. It is cheaper and worked much better for me. Follow that link on my last post. I don't own any stock and I'm in no way associated with them. It just works for me. I hope it works as well for you. Please let me know.
Grover

Hope they have this in Canada.Thx
So