Moving Forward with SARS-CoV-2

The only thing that I can think of that answers your question is on the question of death with vaccine and without vaccine. The pfizer trial that was just released in the last month. In that trial of about 44,000 people, (22k vaccinated and 22k unvaccinated) around the same number of people died in each group. 14 people died in the control group and 15 people died in the vaccine group. So death there was no difference between the two groups. They did not list the severe side effects.
Now there has been noise recently that delta causes more deaths in the unvaccinated. But that hasn’t been confirmed in stats, just reports from Dr Kory. Because no one is keeping the stats.
I cannot say that long covid is any better or worse than vaccine non death side effects because there are no stats. When there are no large number stats to rely on I look at the people I know and see what the outcomes are in my acquaintances. I personally know one person who claims they have long covid. And it might be but this man has severe panic issues and has thought at various times since I’ve known him that he has cancer, ms, brain tumour, and other things that I can’t remember. I know 2 people that got a really bad vax side effect, a family member had a pulmonary embolism and was hospitalized for 3 days and my best friend was bed ridden after the jab. They suspected rheumatoid arthritis but it has gotten better in the months since. She is up and around again (just slower).

These are just what I am seeing in my neighborhood and extended family. My friend’s husband has had a three month long migraine now from the vaccine and I have another friend who after being vaccinated has major nerve pain running down her legs and it’s been going on around four months now. I know a lot of other people who have had zero issues with the vaccine. I don’t know anyone with long covid and I don’t know anyone who has been hospitalized with covid except for a few double vaxed relatives now. One is in his 30’s and he went today with a blood oxygen of 70. I don’t know one person who has died of covid.

Posting an article, has anyone seen this before?
leaky vaccines, super-spreads, and variant acceleration - by el gato malo - bad cattitude (substack.com)
I would be curious to hear comments.

The worst is over. All the same I am glad that Chris was vaccinated!

Here Hendrik Wallen English discusses his dream and the necessity of Distance when confronted either by Luck or Misfortune.
But let us listen to him discuss his philosophy.
https://rumble.com/vld1dd-day-of-wisdom.-a-dream-narcissist.-gold-vs-ade.-french-people-disrespect-au.html

Alvez, I wasn’t aware Chris was vaccinated. Is there a video where he talks about his experience? I’m honestly very surprised to hear this.

First, can I just say how amazing this comment thread is?!? Thank you everyone for contributing.
When I awoke today it was a sumptuous feast of people speaking their minds and opening their hearts. I love this community. I really do.
Second, no I have not yet been vaccinated. Not sure where I gave that impression, but if I did I apologize because that’s incorrect. I remain very comfortable with my age, health, ivermectin, and my daily supplements. Also the far lower IFR of Delta.
Third, I have come across even more horrifying authoritarian mass psychosis from Australia and I am very worried for everyone down there. Please tend your gardens and pray for sense to return.
To even things out a bit, let’s turn now to Canada where Trudeau just went full-out creepy by threatening the unvaccinated with “consequences.”
[video width=“694” height=“390” mp4=“https://www.peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Trudeau-there-will-be-consequences.mp4”][/video]

I live in two separate realities. In one, manufactured by the media, there are only a few stubborn pockets of vaccine resistance, soon to be mopped up presumably with the same level of believability and precision as the Afghanistan withdrawal.
In the other reality, I run across items like these all day long, once you know where to look…seems like we’re going to have massive staffing shortages in the healthcare system soon. The Neocons never blink, but these people seem seriosu. So hard to say how this ends.

Thanks Chris - for your confirmation of your status and commitment to assessing risks vs benefits.
Re the video clip, I am told from a reliable source it was cut off before the ‘consequences’ part was revealed to be passports for international travel. Now that we are in full election mode in Canada we will need to be aware of the propaganda and BS that is now even more prominent. I fully expect this election to be rigged as well.
Canadians: lets be on guard for media manipulations and all the collateral crap. They are going to pull out all the stops. Let’s do our due diligence well before just posting anything that hits the internet or airwaves since we know it is all being twisted to meet specific agendas.
And to be sure, JT is an inept, corrupt, self-serving SOB who has sold his soul to the WEF. Don’t forget: politicians in Canada swear allegiance to the British Crown, not the Constitution. Tells you all you need to know about who they are looking out for…

WCJ - thanks for the additional context. Always important to get the full clip!
I will note, that I was perhaps primed to see that clip badly because of the earlier clip from the same conference where Trudeau put the capital “T” in Try as he strained for maximum wokeness by saying “we are recovering from a shecession and going into a shecovery”
Yes, that’s a real quote.
I don’t even…
Wut?

Of cause resistance builds. We are Freya’s people.
She had firm views on Freedom.

6. If ever it should happen that one of your people should sell his freedom, he is not of you, he is a bastard. I counsel you to expel him and his mother from the land. Repeat this to your children morning, noon, and night, till they think of it in their dreams. Freya's Tex, Our Oera Linda.

Here are my other grabs from the day. In what I take as good news, Sweden is busy not terrorizing its children and has pretty much gotten back on with life, as they should.

Everyone looks happy and relaxed in that photo.
See? It can be done.
In news that surprised exactly nobody, the Scottish government is apparently seeking to grant itself more powers permanently. Who could have predicted that?

Finally, in news that broke my bizarre meter, an Australian MP was apparently unaware of having Bells palsy and went on the air to the great alarm of viewers who phoned in and alerted him.
And here he is, in better days, getting his first shot:

Of course, his primary reaction after finding this out was to encourage people to get their shots.
Like I said, my bizarre meter is now broken.

Bizarre does not even come close ?‍♀️

No Comment needed.

Dairy Aire is also the name of the small family farm where I purchase my raw milk…

I may have been the first one here to post the partial Trudeau Clip. It was emailed to me by someone else from a facebook post, I don’t go on facebook. Next time I’ll do more research before posting. I just seem to take things at face value when I see them.
On a side note I don’t think this is out of character for him. It’s beyond reprehensible that he is threatening any portion of society with any type of restriction regardless if the clip was partially taken out of context. This creep does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

If vaccines were to have had any real efficacy you would have expected them to have at least flattened the curve slightly. In Israel, the UAE and the UK this has simply not happened
The current case surge in Israel looks slightly sharper than any preceding wave. It should also be noted that in all the countries, the start of the vaccination programs all directly ‘coincided’ with the largest outbreaks of cases and deaths to date. This would be highly unlikely given the large geographical differences between the UK, Israel and UAE.

When you look at the UAE who have vaccinated more people than any large country then its hard to see any impact of vaccination at all!!!

The UK is very similar to Israel.

So now we are to be bombarded with excuses for this lack of efficacy. It is due to the increased transmissibility of the Delta variant we are told despite the fact that currently in the UK with relaxed restrictions the R0 or transmission rate of Delta is between 0.9 and 1.0
The latest excuse is that vaccines are starting to lose their effectiveness after 4 months. Thus we have a whole new narrative about Covid waves. When the wave peaks and cases start falling the vaccines are taking effect from that point and continue to be effective across the low plateaus between waves which are seen in all countries previously regardless of any vaccination programs. However, when the curve starts rising again we are told it is because the vaccines are losing their effectiveness and hence booster shots are needed. All of this censures the most obvious and radical observation that the vaccines never worked at all, or if they did - it was nothing like as efficacious as the absurd claims of the manufacturers. There are fewer deaths now because the delta variant is far less deadly than previous versions which is to be expected in terms of viral evolution. It has nothing to do with vaccination programs.
Now, even lovable totalitarian bio-security fascist and vaccine Tsar Dr John Campbell is expressing his disappointment on YouTube and flailing around desperately seeking excuses rather than just admit that we have all been lied to.

Ever wondered what we were doing in Afghanistan?
We were training our new Workers and policemen.
https://youtu.be/Gp2skOf2Vao

Here are the graphs you are looking for.

Consequences? How about this consequence – we vote you OUT Trudeau! While we’re at it, let’s vote all these monkeys out in every country where these attitudes are prevailing. Remember – every one of them has likely received a copy of Klaus Schwab’s book on implementing the Great Reset, as a free, unsolicited gift. They seem to be colluding to implement all kinds of weird and wonderful new laws and initiatives.
Trudeau’s comment regarding ‘consequences’ refers to the mandate for all federal civil servants to be vaccinated unless they can prove a ‘legitimate’ medical reason for not doing so, as well as ‘anyone who gets on a plane or train’. Marine transportation will be included as well. Here is the full press conference; the vaccine mandate questions and answers are contained in minutes ~ 25 – 38.
https://www.cpac.ca/episode?id=de6b0d15-2159-43b6-8b9e-f3cdd64a286a
This article has more:
Trudeau threatens public servants with ‘consequences’ if they don’t get COVID-19 jabs - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

Canada’s Transport Minister Omar Alghabra said Friday that the government of Canada will require employees in the federally regulated “air, rail and marine transportation sectors” to be vaccinated. Canadian Charter of Rights is meant to “protect citizens” from the “arbitrary” intrusion of the state Health Canada has authorized four COVID-19 injections for adults, all with connections to cells derived from aborted babies. All four have also been associated with severe side effects such as blood clots, rashes, miscarriages, and even heart attacks in young healthy men. People’s Party of Canada (PPC) leader Maxime Bernier has publicly stated he will not get COVID-19 jabs. Bernier is the only federal party leader who has come out strongly against mandatory COVID-19 jabs as well as vaccine passports. Currently, both Manitoba and Quebec have forms of vaccine proof one can attain in digital form. The government of Quebec recently said that it will go ahead with enforcing vaccine passports come the fall. Recently, two provincial premiers have come out against COVID-19 vaccine passports, Alberta’s Jason Kenney and Ontario’s Doug Ford.
But then yesterday:
Ontario’s top doctor said Tuesday that anyone working public service jobs in the province should get COVID-19 jabs or face “regular” antigen testing along with Orwellian-sounding vaccine “educational sessions.”
Ontario govt pressures public workers to get vaccine or face education ‘sessions,’ regular testing - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com) The President of the Public Service Alliance of Canada has already stated he won’t implement the new mandate for federal employees. So this is going to be interesting…. At the moment there are Canadians all over the world who are precluded from going home to visit loved ones because they decided against the Covid shots, and are also reticent to allow a stranger to stick a swab so far up their nose that it pokes against the membrane to their brain (and is very painful as well). I am one of them.