Navigating the Financial Maze With Integrity

A lot of people are suddenly waking up to The Great Taking, which is reorienting their perspective about the safety and ownership of their assets. A modest amount of investigation and probing reveals that “their” shares and bonds are registered with the entities Cede and Corp and DTCC which are, in fact, part of the ownership structure. The people who thought of themselves as the actual owners are discovering that they are, instead, merely a person who has a “security entitlement” and that the broker(s) handling their shares and bonds may have (probably have) lent those assets out as collateral to other financial entities and players.

Ask the question "who has the senior claim on “my” shares &/or bonds and you are likely to get the runaround. The true answer is that nobody really knows, but it’s probably not you.

This scenario exemplifies a broader issue we’re facing: the struggle to obtain clear, straightforward information from the financial system. It really shouldn’t be this hard.

The reluctance of the system to be transparent is both telling and concerning. We see a pattern of surface-level reassurances, which, upon deeper investigation, often lead to surprising and sometimes unsettling facts.

The implications of these discoveries aren’t just for the financially savvy or the wealthy. They ripple across to every individual engaged in the financial system – which, let’s face it, is all of us. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just starting to navigate the complexities of financial planning, these revelations have far-reaching consequences.

In this episode of Finance University with Chris & Paul, we will delve into these complexities. We’ll explore the ramifications of the current financial laws and practices, the increasing role of derivatives, and the potential risks they pose. We’ll also examine historical parallels, drawing lessons from the past to better understand our present and future.

But this isn’t just about understanding the problems. It’s also about exploring solutions, strategies to mitigate risks, and steps we can take to navigate this intricate landscape more safely and effectively.

Peak Prosperity endorses and promotes Kiker Wealth Management’s financial services. To arrange a completely free, no-obligation discussion of your personal financial circumstances and goals with someone who speaks your language and thoroughly shares your outlook on the world, please click this link to go to Peak Financial Investing to begin the process.

FINANCIAL DISCLAIMER. PEAK PROSPERITY, LLC, AND PEAK FINANCIAL INVESTING ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, TAX, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR SERVICES VIA THIS WEBSITE. NEITHER PEAK PROSPERITY, LLC NOT PEAK FINANCIAL INVESTING ARE FINANCIAL PLANNERS, BROKERS, OR TAX ADVISORS. Their websites are intended only to assist you in your financial education. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through this website may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/navigating-the-financial-maze-with-integrity/

Alan Greenspan Quote

“If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said.” – Alan Greenspan, 1987

3 Likes

Yes! That guy.
:slight_smile:

Revolution!

https://youtu.be/xlrEmVe7zwY
Bob Moriarty on Liberty and Finance references The Great Taking. This is a 1 minute clip from a larger interview. He’s echoing my sentiment that an attempt to steal EVERYTHING will lead to revolution.
Glad to see another data point that word is spreading.

1 Like

Pre Planned Demolition

NO ONE IS THAT STUPID!!!

Spinner

Along with the information here wheel spinner, I’ll also welcome you online. Some of my all-time favorites and most well-known games are on this very nice list of the games I’ve played. Something else. I think you’ll enjoy these games.

So, I had this big presentation coming up and needed to prepare a written report to go with it. Time was not on my side. I stumbled upon royalwriter.co.uk during my search for help. The report they crafted for me was perfect. It matched my speaking style, which made the presentation flow seamlessly. For anyone needing a hand with presentation materials, I can’t recommend them enough.