New Martenson Report Ready (For Subscribers)

Hello.

There is a new Martenson Report ready for your viewing.

Fannie And Freddie Bailed Out - What Does It Mean?

In this Martenson Report, I explore the implications behind the Fannie and Freddie bailout that was just announced and make the case that our entire banking system is insolvent. This creates some obvious conflicts that need to be understood.

Two snippets:

Like it or not, the interesting times have arrived. With this weekend’s nationalization of Fannie and Freddie, and other such bailouts of a financial industry beset with self-inflicted wounds (actions I predicted some 4 years ago), we have now crossed a line.

And:

This is the earliest stage of direct monetization of our financial woes, in a desperate attempt to sustain the unsustainable. Success here has such a razor-thin probability that I pretty much discount it to zero. On one side lies deflation and the destruction of our entire financial system, and on the other side lays monetary printing and an attendant loss of faith in the (fiat) dollar, leading to hyperinflation. The deflation side is an historically weak bet, as inflation has nearly always been the preferred route.

Your faithful information scout,
Chris Martenson

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/new-martenson-report-ready-for-subscribers-6/