Other Forensics of the Assassination Attempt

With all due respect, you are sounding like the scenario being played out by the Counter snipers. Waiting for shots fired to actually respond or they just simply missed Crooks on the roof. Which is it?

I have been shooting firearms for over 55 years, been on the Air Force Academy National trap and Skeet and have a room just dedicated to trophies, so what I am suggesting isnt tin foil hat stuff and besides flying jets for the AF and Navy, I was also trained and served as a Naval Intelligence officer with of course Top Secret Clearance.

But to lighten things up, how many movies and yes I understand movies have you seen with such vehicles sprayed with bullets. Sometimes successful sometimes not.

But he is clearly on comms, takes his gun from a neutral position pointing skyward and then deliberately shoulders his weapon and briefly takes aim, before likely getting a call to standdown. Everything I said is a FACT. Then he looks at Swat before just slowly but steadily sliding out of frame.

In all my years of shooting, I have never taken my weapon from a safe position and then shoulder around people withou t the intent to the pull the trigger and those were rare moments like a rattlesnake crawling out next to someone.

Again, not my rodeo, but what I saw I saw and the only people on that side of the SUV were SS agents in suits.

Take care.

2 Likes

Please still frame photo the most egregious images to support your theory so we can all discuss this. Thank you.

And since this got me wound up especially after watching Chris latest video, I am just going to leave this in your lap and if of no importance to the group or higher ups, I am just going to walk away.
I never spent even one moment on Conspiracy theories even though I graduated in the top my class in HS and College in History and Math. And I also earned my Electrical Engineering degree from Texas Tech.

Not until Las Vegas did I realize that the government narrative was BS and I couldn’t help myself for over 3 weeks I spent 20 hour days analyzing every video I could find before some were taken down. So why you jested at me Earlier, I know beyond any reasonable doubt that the Las Vegas shooting was carried out by the FBI and the number of similarities between that shooting and 7/13 are either coincidental or nefarious. Though my Sister won Ms Arizona, there was no citizen group like this to at least share ideas with/work with. That was a huge tragedy with my kind of people that I had attended before like Trump rallies.
I have lived my Life, so the thought of dying doesn’t scare me in the least, since I have accomplished everything I have wanted to.
So my interest in this matter is about President Trump, the Greatest American President in my Lifetime and MAGA.
I have never known who to reach out to before, but I have reached out to my Congressman as I have done before over less serious matters.
And I don’t know where you fit in this community and my understanding is that Chris is going to take a break for a bit and possibly even get married to Evie, if I caught that right.
And I spent a quite a bit of time earlier addressing someone, who was hardcore convinced stage and everyone was essentially ignoring his request to engage on his hypothesis, which I also included an aspect of this case I found compelling early on and spent several days on.
But it really caught my eye that Chris had created 3 groups or categories and color coded them.
I found interesting was that the first item on the menu to essentially push to the side was those that believed this shooting was staged.
Next item was the one I found compelling, but I came to the end of the road, because I couldn’t find any high definition videos around Trump’s podium, which those like Chris might have.
And it requires virtually little to no effort on anyone’s part, but could credibly suggest that Crooks was not a Lone Wife, since a possible FBI Agent was prepositioned on stage.
My post yesterday gives more detail and again, I appreciate this Communities work. And while I have a technical which included a lot of studies of waveforms and the like I am sure I am rusty.
Bottom line is this assassination attempt has consumed my thoughts and time that I can’t remember, when I slept and Chris made a point to push aside those of possible interest in the Crowd.
I will leave you with this. From my observations, I believe the woman in white behind Trump was staged behind Trump to record the assassination. Her actions like those of the operators in front of the SUV appeared more than suspect, but coordinated.
Right away she identified as an Assistant Director of the FBI. I thought the FBI couldn’t possibly be that Sloppy, but almost every day the competence of this Administration is pitiful.
Sorry long winded and maybe someone will check this out, but unless I come across a better video this is it.
I went back through her official photos and found a picture of her wearing a very distinctive necklace and pendent on her neck. Can’t imagine the woman behind Trump and the Assistant Director just happened to have the same necklace. My friends think it is a match, but too grainy for me.
So if the Community has a better quality video, this should be easy to confirm or dismiss.

My common sense tells me this is worth exploring further, if it matches. Just seems logical to me, but again not my rodeo.

3 Likes

To Dr. Martenson. Key tip about the Trump event

Hi Dr. Chris Martenson, how are you? This is José, a patriot from Spain.

I’ve watched your videos about the Trump event (forensic sound analysis, etc.) and are excellent, great quality and very valuable. Thanks!

This e-mail is to let you know there is a working hypothesis which fits really well with all the data and explains the many anomalies.

I think it might even solve the mystery.

I am finishing a website to explain it in detail and will have it ready in a few more days.

Please, could we talk about it?

Thanks. José, Spain.

P.S.1. I’ve sent you my e-mail address via your website contact form.

P.S.2. Briefly about myself: I studied Mechanical Engineering in the USA (30 + years of experience in this field).

2 Likes

Hello this guy on youtube has a video where he say’s that his brother was at the rally and that he saw another team to the left of the rally, that may have taken the shot here is the YouTube link

3 Likes

Wray Testimony - Livestream functionality on drone

More problematic in my estimation - Wray mentioned ‘livestreaming.’

If the drone had that functionality, he could use it to ‘livestream’ the video onto vimeo, facebook or any social media streaming platform … my guess, Wray had no idea what he was saying.

Someone told him he could use it to ‘livestream’. Drones with that capability are more expensive and the thought that he was livestreaming points to a conspiracy. Who was watching the video as it was ‘livestreamed’.

Additionally, Wray claimed they didn’t know the flight path … engineers were trying to determine it.

Most of the time, people use SD cards to store images and video. If it had an SD card - they would have the video - and know exactly where it was flown.

Perhaps they don’t want to share it.

Additionally, there was a 2 hour NO-FLY directive in the area - did Crooks know this, and how?
(the guy in the grey suit - who went to the roof to confirm Crooks was DEAD)

… Crooks stopped flying the drone prior to the 2 hour NO-FLY time and SUPPOSEDLY flew it behind him and not over the rally site.

For information on drones and ‘livestreaming’ - check out YOUTUBE channel UAVISUALS - “How to Live Stream to Social Media from ANY Drone.” Could it be that Crooks was flying the drone for others to see on social media or perhaps someone else was flying the drone to follow his actions to make sure he was doing what he was supposed to be doing ??!!

Another unanswered question - how many unspent cartridges were in his backpack? I am not familiar with AR-15s - did he load up 8 cartridges and use them all ??? Thanks for a great video.

In response to your question: “Another unanswered question - how many unspent cartridges were in his backpack? I am not familiar with AR-15s - did he load up 8 cartridges and use them all ???”

Seems you are confusing ideas/terms. A “cartridge” in this context is what most lay people would consider a “bullet,” (that’s not technically correct, though). A "cartridge is 4 components (bullet, shell casing, powder, primer). A “magazine” holds the “cartridges,” in this case probably up to 30 but they come in various sizes from 5 to 100 for the AR15. We do not know how many magazines the assassin had, or how much ammo in his rifle or backpack, to my knowledge. Apparently there were also some in his vehicle, but we have conflicting reports about a car, or a van, there or 10 miles away. It’s hazy information as of now, oddly being withheld or vague. And of course deception like this over basic information is a clear sign of corruption and coverup.

Mr. Wray’s answers were imprecise, vague, and/or incorrect, but whether he did that on purpose or due to incompetence, or a combination, is unclear. He said something like “we recovered 8 cartridges,” which failed to answer the question asked, in a inept or trying to be clever way of trying to avoid giving a coherent correct answer.

The suspicious rooftop video first shows a count of 5 empty shell casings after about a 12 minute unaccounted for period with several people already on the roof. Then after another suspicious 12ish minute break in the video a “recount” shows 8 empty shell casings, some in possibly unusual locations one might not expect them to be (to the left of the assassin’s body, a improbable location).

1 Like

“Thomas Crooks’s only crime was looking through a range finder for the sniper he supported, Maxwell Yearick. By all accounts and metadata, Thomas Crooks was a groomed spotter by Antifa sniper Maxwell Yearick, training at the Clairton Sportsmen’s Gun Club, possibly with the Department of Homeland Security. Yearick, who is on the FBI Terrorist Watchlist, has a long wrap sheet of inciting deadly violence in major cities all over the United States, including inciting rioters to blow up and burn buildings in Washington, DC.”

Yearick Armory, Mesa, AZ

The white van claimed to be the van used by Thomas Matthew Crooks had Arizona plates.

Yearick Armory information follows:

Company Name: YEARICK ARMORY LLC

Entity Type: ARIZONA DOMESTIC LLC

File Number: 23460056

Filing State: Arizona (AZ)

Filing Status: Active

Filing Date: December 15, 2022

Company Age: 1 Year 7 Months

Registered Agent: Tanner Yearick
10456 E Corbin Ave
Mesa, AZ 85212

Principal Address: 10456 Tanner Yearick E Corbin Ave
Mesa, AZ 85212

Governing Agency: Arizona Corporation Commission

See:

Arizona plate on the van – at 1:37

2 Likes

I appreciate your reply. But like you often hear in arguments and sometimes justifiably so is a response that was taken out of context.

And this guy may have a likely explanation, but this in my opinion is too damn serious to get the snickering knee jerk reaction that this isn’t possible…bombproof SUV.

Then WHY are we here. Why try not try to form a narrative that makes sense to those that have more than 1 brain cell to rob together.

Since if what I received here on this situation is the norm, I will just flip it on its head and quite easily predict that a month ago, you would have told me the same things. Crooks, Lone Wolf, gets several shots off and down range hits President Trump.

Tell me without telling me, you would say I’m NUTS. IMPOSSIBLE…

A still won’t do it in this case and whether or not he is unsuccessful is largely irrelevant like Crooks not killing President Trump.

Does the Operators actions in full in front of the SUV constitute an attempt or just his level of poor training and randomingly pointing his gun in an already intense situation is extremely dangerous.

I would much rather be wrong in this situation that Not even one member in LE including the FBI is corrupt for President Trump’s sake.

My “ego” can take a good faith decision that this is resolved to be nothing. This a whole lot bigger than me.

Have a great day.

Chris, First, thanks so much for all you do- been watching your show since Covid started.

I’m just a regular guy with an inordinate knowledge of the Kennedy and King assassinations, and other so-called conspiracies. I had a piece published at Lew Rockwell in Jul 23; as a reference:

I’ve hesitated to write or contact anyone because I thought my observation would have been suggested by all the folks out there following the Attempted Assassination of Trump, but so far it hasn’t.

Your early study of the sound and the direction of the firings was the most important work I’ve seen, and all the rest, including Sen Grassley’s videos, have only buttressed my suspicion that all the shots came from a similar direction. The 8 casings seen on the lower roof suggest there were more than 5 or 6 fired from there, but I still believe the first three were from a different gun. I think the obvious direction behind Crooks on the roof of Building 1, the two story structure directly behind him in the line of fire, is where sniper or snipers were placed, and I think he or they probably fired first.

A professional sniper, or two, would have been unseen and able to get up and down fairly surreptitiously. There are many drone shots and angles, views from vantages at the scene, as well as from the lower roof where Crook’s body was found that have convinced me the vantage point at the right hand corner at the ridge of the low sloped roof of the two story "Building 1 "would have shot almost directly over Crooks and hit Trump’s ear as he turned at the last millisecond.

This is about 250 plus yards from Trump. The first three sounds seem muffled and different from the burst of shots later. I learned that professional snipers train at 800- 1000 yards.

There is little to suggest this to date because the shells on that roof would obviously have been picked up, and no one so far has produced any film of anyone at that spot, or seen them going up or down, but that is no reason to discount the very real evidence of the direction of the shots and to learn where they came from. Considering the planning, sophistication and stealth required in this operation, it is clear to me we are witnessing a serious threat and obfuscation to truth as we have seen in previous national tragedies. But this time they missed.

I just saw a video of a possible replay of what we have seen before: Crooks going to a firing range and showing his accuracy to someone who remembers him, just as Oswald was alleged to have done. The suggestion and repetition of “a lone gunman” is a key part to this obfuscation.

In fact Oswald was on the second floor getting change for a coke at the time of the shooting, as Geraldine Reid, who made the change for him as they both heard the shots outside, has testified to Documentary and filmmaker Robert Groden.

I trust this will not become a parlor game as the JFK assassination became for 60 years, but the fact that the day of the JFK assassination Dr Perry said Kennedy was hit in the throat from the front, should have been national news, and the starting point of a forensic investigation.

Instead we are already treated to FBI Director Ray telling us Crooks took all the shots. Nothing else to see here.

I look forward to your further work into this important situation

Sincerely,

David Neal

2 Likes

I’ve been discussing this with a Sheriff’s investigator since July 16th, who was already looking into these details. “Who” posted that video of Crooks within hours of the assassination attempt? The FBI will drag this out until interest is lost over time - as they always do if it suits their agenda. It’s unlikely that we’ll find out exactly what had occurred. If you believe what Alex Jones is saying, they are busy trying to formulate a narrative showing Iran was involved.

3 Likes

Is this bunk?

Muzzle flash of shooter undercover?

https://x.com/rchfox/status/1817460801919201618?t=sCE8C_3Hx_xm9YeED4rmlg&s=19

-VE

1 Like

Crumbley parents sentenced for manslaughter:

In a recent first of its kind case - the parents of school shooter, Ethan Crumbley, were both convicted and sentenced to 10 and 15 years for manslaughter. See above link. IMHO, the Crooks knew their son was unhinged, had a gun and perhaps, if he ‘livestreamed,’ they knew his location.

Additionally, the timing … corresponded to a fear the parents could not stop him (needed police to do it), fear of being charged personally, and having knowledge about his political views and affiliations.

It looks like the man has already fully healed by the grace of God.

1 Like

His hair is covering the impact point

-VE

It looks like he was shot in the Back of his head while in shooting position, (probably by the counter snipers from behind through the open windows), because the blood has flooded down from the back of his head wound, to front of his face, as can be easily seen…And I think the shot came from behind…because his teeth have been blown outward and there is no bullet entry in the front! And Butler DA confirmed the 2 counter snipers never left their open window position…Also it was confirmed by the Head of the local police, that a counter sniper in that room, Shot and Hit Crooks! And was put on ‘After a shooting Leave’!
For how much longer?? As, he is the Key witness and should be Interviewed!!
Cooks Head Shot Unblurred

1 Like

People around or not, that rifle should have stayed at high ready (shouldered), until the threat was absolutely confirmed neutralized. This was NOT the time to be at low ready. Crowd does complicate it a lot, but they did not have control of the situation, nor was the protectee safe. Once trump was in the vehicle, and I’m assuming it’s an armored vehicle, then low ready would be appropriate.

2 Likes

Let me offer a reply by stating, from the outset, we’re in agreement that the facts overall tend to show there was an inside job to assassination President Trump and there is an ongoing suspicious coverup from within, meaning the agencies are in conspiracy. Having said that these rambling unsupported allegations of a security team member allegedly pointing a gun at Trump when he was IN the vehicle aren’t supported in fact or reality without better proof. I have watched the videos and still frame images that I believe you (or others) elude to and do not see it. If it’s the multi-cam wearing LEO member standing in front of the vehicle, he has his gun pointed “high ready” (e.g. angled almost straight upward) until Trump is entirely inside the bomb/bullet proof vehicle (rated for far higher stopping power than 5.56mm), then shoulders it low ready at approximately 30-45 degrees away from the drivers side (a presumably appropriate and safe security measure). I saw none of the 10+ agents immediately surrounding him or those in the next layer at any time point a gun at President Trump. So it is a really bizarre assertion and one that needs a clear photograph to support your position.

And I’ll state again, if one agent inadvertently pointed a gun at the truck it’s irrelevant b/c it’s bullet proof rated far higher than what firearms those ground agents carry, so any attempt on him inside it, from outside the vehicle would be a futile gesture at best. It is, afterall, and odd theory that the agents could have shot him any time outside of the truck but waited until he was inside the truck (and them outside) to aim at him? I’m not even able to comprehend the irrational theory as to why that would occur? Why not shoot him from INSIDE the truck if the goal was to ensure his death? In short, I think this theory is far afield and a distraction to the actual attempted assassination for which there is good evidence of a conspiracy, coverup, multiple shooters, etc.

I respectfully submit there’s OVERWHELMING evidence of highly trained agents with M4s and pistols in the low ready, or at least one in the high ready position. Regardless of what training protocol occurred decades ago or what is protocol on a AF 1-way firing range or a skeet range, this was a live fire 2-way range 360 degree threat scenario where the ground detail agents/LEO were commended for doing a competent job at protecting him after the shots rang out. (I will reiterate, I do think this was an inside job by the agencies, but not these detail agents and LEO). Trump was surrounded by layers of agents in suits with handguns and agents/LEO in body armor with M4s, who more or less handed it professionally (minus the DEI hires who fumbled a bit).

Contrary to assertions, absent clear evidence otherwise, I saw no agents/LEO in the detail aim a weapon at Mr. Trump (other than the professional hitman and the would-be assassin who shot Trump and killed/injured others, as yet to be fully determined). If you have clear photos otherwise post them up.

Furthermore, in reply to: “Again, not my rodeo, but what I saw I saw and the only people on that side of the SUV were SS agents in suits.” That is a easily demonstrated wrong factual statement, undermining the balance of your analysis on this point. Look again. I count no fewer than 2 agents/LEO in full body armor with M4s in low ready in the 3rd layer of human shields (at least 8 agents in suits, some with handguns low-ready, shielding Trump) on this side of the vehicle where Trump is entering. That’s just what is in frame. In the video, there’s a lot more of agents in suits, body armor agents and LEOs, and a lot of weapons drawn in low ready. So it begs the question as to how detailed of an analysis have you actually done looking at this??

I have several pictures but only allowed to upload 1 apparently. There’s dozens online. https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/politics/gallery/in-pictures-trump-injured-at-pennsylvania-rally/index.html

Unless you have insider information, you are too easy to manipulate or intentionally dishonest. Trump has been making daily appearances and often multiple times.

He wasn’t wearing that tie at any of them.

Try again.

1 Like