Peter McCullough Tells All

Here is another American speaking out:

Pandemic Could Be Solved Quickly If Politics Thrown Out: Dr. Ben Carson

“We’ve been having tunnel vision” dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Ben Carson told EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” program. “Let’s throw the politics out. We could solve this problem pretty quickly,” he stated in an interview that will premiere on Dec. 18 at 7 p.m. New York time. “Let’s open this thing up to all the different mechanisms,” said Carson, a renowned neurosurgeon who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom—the highest civilian award in the nation—in 2008 for his work. He retired in 2013 and ran for the presidency in 2016, before serving as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development during the Trump administration. “Let’s look around the world at things that work. Let’s look at the fact that on the western coast of Africa, there’s almost no COVID. And let’s ask ourselves, why is that? And then you see, it’s because they take antimalarials, particularly hydroxychloroquine. Let’s study that. Let’s see what’s going on there. “Let’s listen to these physician groups who’ve had incredible success with ivermectin. Let’s look at the results with monoclonal antibodies. Let’s look at all of these things. Let’s put them all in our armamentarium so that we don’t have a one-size-fits-all system.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/pandemic-could-be-solved-quickly-if-politics-thrown-out-dr-ben-carson_4161315.html?
8 Likes

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/
At least they are willing to buck the narrative.
You could also looks for docs that you pay out of pocket.
Not medical advice, just sharing what I would do,
Kathy

8 Likes

https://truth11.com/2021/12/17/canada-calgary-childrens-hospital-had-400-kids-in-this-week-with-adverse-reactions-to-the-vaccine/
Edit after posting: Unverifiable via this link - will look further - but if true this will not stay hidden for long.

2 Likes

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-470541882023
Possibly the initial post is misinformation - hard to tell as we know how the fact checkers work…

2 Likes

Yup, same observation over here. It’s that way for all of them. And they need that pays for the psychosis I would assume. We know they just run the racket that serves their owner. One thing we could all do is assume it’s working great!
Let’s make a new equation that says the inverse of what YouTube says is exponentially true, then VAERS it up by 30-50 times, and vwalah, YouTube days we’re fabulous.

5 Likes

I’m down for that. I did one gift so far, and Aaron made it easy when I had a question.

2 Likes

He totally does. There’s a few hard lines that need to be brought public. Like, “Early treatment that we can’t say the names of”. That sounds like a line a speaker could say. How about a running count of all the people who’ve been early treated. We wouldn’t have to say with what, and I bet there’s data out there on it.

4 Likes

That’s what we need amongst us more and more refined. Higher and higher up the chain. The medical freedom movement is so massive, that if it were coordinated it would Pop truths more easily into public knowledge.

2 Likes

I was meeting with some concerned citizens and one of them had the idea to start a door to door campaign. After thinking about that, I’m suggesting people get trained up on how to make VAERS reports, then go door to door helping people report their adverse events to VAERS.
Because the CDC needs this information, correct?

4 Likes

When meeting with some concerned citizens we also discussed a billboard push. Here are some ideas for billboards I came up with, with lots of reliance on Dr. Malone’s new warning against vaccinating children.
For people with some money or influence, here are some billboard slogans:
“Do you really want to inject viral genes into the cells of your child’s body?”
“Injecting your child with mRNA technology is permanent.”
“Do you want to program your child’s cells to produce a deadly and toxic spike protein?”
“Myocarditis and Pericarditis are NEVER mild.”
“Remember when children did not suffer from heart disease and blood clots?”
“Why is mRNA technology inventor, Dr. Malone, warning against vaccinating children?”
“Did you know the C19 vaccines are registered as “gene therapy” with the SEC?”
“Why are so many doctors risking their careers to warn against mRNA gene therapy shots?”
“There are no benefits to vaccinating children, only dangers.”
“Do you want your child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history?”
“Why are Americans denied early treatment when they have Covid?”
“Why is all cause mortality higher in post vaccinated 2021 than pre vaccinated 2020?”
People with means need to step up to the plate and start a factually correct counter narrative. Blanket coverage, repetition, aks questions that will splinter the deceptions. Use billboards, emails, door/mailbox hangers, mail outs, posters, concerts, set up free blood testing sites, etc.

5 Likes

Chris, its obvious that your message runs counter to the narratives of the people who own and control youtube so they are stifling your visibility.
You are not alone in this as many other content creators with contrary views are facing the same thing. A strategy that I have seen employed by one guy “Styxxhexenhammer” [ mostly political commentary, he had over a million subscribers on YT, then saw his subscribers just stall out ] was to post his content on every single platform in existence.
He’s on bitchute, youtube, rumble, odyssee, daily motion, etc, etc. You name it, he’s there.
That seems like a logical strategy. I dont see a downside except some extra time uploading to all the platforms. I know you are on Rumble or Odysee but have chosen to skip bitchute and some of the others. I could be wrong but it seems like you are missing out on an audience there. It wont cost you much and has the potential to benefit your business and get your message out.

7 Likes

Good day!
Can you provide links to the articles noted? Many are cited here (and on the Joe Rogan interview), but no easy way to find and read for yourself.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Dr. Campbell’s delivery is not as smooth as yours, but he is not as critical about vaccines. That might be having an impact.

2 Likes

https://wisconsinstatejournal-wi-app.newsmemory.com/?publink=040e691a1_1346036

2 Likes

As been emphasized here again and again, if early treatment had been allowed in these cases, the odds are overwhelming that they would not all be in the hospital.
Now multiply effect across the nation and extend it back to say August 2020 when the evidence for early treatment effectiveness became widespread to the network of courageous doctors willing to try it.

11 Likes

My estimation of Campbell, he throws out an occasional bone to our side to protect his viewership. I perceive him, more often than not, to be a bit of a lockdown, mask up, vaccine shill. He was in fact quite draconian early on as he praised the CCP’s efforts. Quite recently he warned about vaccine induced variants only days later to urge folks to get the booster jab. Playing both sides of the fence is more akin to what politicians do to remain relevant. I fully appreciate the notion of evolving our positions as more becomes known, but it’s time for him to stop playing the devil’s advocate and put up or shut up. IMHO…

14 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted yet - Tess Lawrie and the World Council for Health calls for an immediate stop to the experimental vaccines:
https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/campaign/covid-19-vaccine-cease-and-desist/

9 Likes

They are using Remdesivir (which I would not elect to use).
They are NOT using Ivermectin (which I would definitely elect to use).
Did you see any of these hospitals participate in public service announcements about the risks of obesity (which is epidemic in Wisconsin) and especially about the therapeutic use of Vitamin D as well as zinc, quercetin, melatonin, etc. Nope, not a peep.
They are creating and sustaining their own problem.
Madness!

18 Likes

[video width=“432” height=“418” mp4=“https://www.peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Forcing-a-child-to-get-jabbed-beyond-despicable.mp4”][/video]
This illustrates why we must fight against this with every fiber of our being!
And I totally agree with the sentiment expressed! Un-freakin’believable a father would do this to his child. An think about the long term implications not only for her health, but for their relationship. My god…
Edit-the video does not show the caption which read “This dad should be hung for this”

11 Likes

Now, imagine the daughter dies within two weeks…

7 Likes