Pharma, Food and Big Ag: Working Against Your Health

Nice to now have a “uni-party”… I feel some hope and can see a vision. Amazing that Means got RFK and Trump together.

1 Like

There were many steps in the process.

First was Vitamin B12. Credit to Joe Scott (Answers with Joe) to whom I will forever be grateful. Apparently, canker sores aka mouth ulcers are basically cured with B12. For years before my digestive collapse, I had suffered them. I’d get a new one every 2 weeks, and they’d last for 3 weeks, resulting in 1-2 of them at all times. When I first took B12, the first thing that happened was my gut degassing within hours. Then my facial redness (diagnosed as seborrheic dermatitis) lightened up over a day or so. Then my ulcers went away over the course of a week. I no longer felt that I was dying, and the bloating ended, but the constipation continued.

The next major step up was adding magnesium. To this day I don’t know if it worked because I was deficient or if it’s just that it has laxative properties. But I still had a “cold/flu” at least 4 days every working week. Coughing, sniffling, some fatigue. With young kids, we thought I had a new virus every week.

Then when the WuFlu hit, I locked down with my family properly - not this “only go to the supermarket during the daytime and stand six feet apart” - we got our groceries delivered, disinfected it and handled it with gloves. It had a 10% CFR, maybe, and we could handle things until the data resolved. After 5 weeks of this, my having a “cold/flu” all the time had not changed, and viral exposure was now implausible.

I eliminated my diet. I ate only boiled beef, salt and a soylent product that I knew made me feel better called Jake. It was simple and boring, but the illness stopped rapidly, and the “cold/flu” went away completely.

After a month, I decided it was time to reintroduce foods. I tried milk, since I’ve always loved it and would drink it daily. I drank almost a litre, since I didn’t want to miss the effect. That was excessive - the experience gave me the worst hangover of my life, with day 1 being torture, and a total of 4 days required for me to return to normal. Milk was the worst allergy, but I discovered that I was mildly allergic to most meals, with the results being a runny nose, coughing, fatigue and maybe a headache.

Leaving it alone for enough time, the allergies have faded. Now I can eat “normally” again, and even drink milk. I suspect I may still have a mild allergy to sunflower oil, but I can’t really fault my body for that one. There’s enough chemical junk back in the diet that the beef driven efficiency isn’t functioning anymore, but I still feel pretty good overall.

5 Likes

Quite a journey.
Looks that diet fatigue/boredom is not only your impression.

Watching Dr Chaffee u-tube presentations that all he eats is beef and drinks water, have hard time event think about it.

On the other hand possible health improvements are tempting.
I change my diet making baby steps and hope that one day I am going to develop new habits and food variety will not be needed.

2 Likes

The diet fatigue would also be an excellent way to lose weight. No way to get fat eating strictly beef.

1 Like

One of the happiest memories of my life is playing around the pond at my friend’s house when I was young. It was the coolest thing.

…tbh, if I wanted to make a pond, I would just do it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

126-Donate-JDRF

5 Likes