Replay: Peak Insider Live - September Edition

You’re tuning into the replay of this month’s riveting Peak Insider Live session. Every month, we’re on a mission to connect directly with our community - it’s an open forum for all members to pitch their questions and dive deep into discussions with both Evie and myself.

In this session, we grapple with the pressing realities of the latest Covid lockdown measures and their implications. CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) are making waves, and it’s crucial we navigate their implementation here in the US with a discerning eye. Shifting gears, we also delve into the electrifying world of EVs – if you’ve been considering a sustainable ride, we discuss some top choices you might want to consider.

For our younger members in their twenties, you won’t want to miss our segment on indispensable skills that will put you ahead of the curve.

Mark your calendars – the next Peak Insider Live is slated for October 19th at 7 PM EST. It promises to be another enlightening evening, and we can’t wait to connect with you all in real-time again. Stay curious, stay informed, and let’s face the future together.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/replay-peak-insider-live-september-edition/

What Did I Miss?

feels like I totally missed the explanation as to why the fridge magnet stuck to Evie’s brother? I hate to be that guy but can someone clue me in?

Magnet On Jabbed Individuals

Can someone explain the magnet thing that Eve was eluding to with her brother? Was that a joke that went over my head, or am I just uneducated on this? Thanks!

Magnets On Jabbed

There was a ‘thing’ that arose within a few months of the vaccine roll-out that it appeared that some people’s vaccine injection sites became magnetized.
Or, rather, magnets would stick to the site.
Evie ran that experiment on her brother the other day and the magnet stuck…pretty good too.
It didn’t stick to her brother’s girlfriend, or mine or Evie’s unjabbed arms.

4 Likes

Interesting! I heard this early on through alternative video platforms and thought this was just a hoax… Good piece of data. Thanks for the response!

Second thought: do we have any scientific theories as to why this would be? I believe aluminium is used in jabs to prompt immune reactions, but I realize that is not magnetic. Thx.

No. I have no really good ideas.
Except I can say the amount of paramagnetism on display (if it’s a true phenomenon) cannot have come through the shot itself. Even if one had injected a syringe that was full of a magnetic iron slurry, the amount would be too small to create the witnessed effect.
So that means that it must be the accumulation of biological material from the body in response to the shot. Ferritin maybe?
But if this were the case, I’d expect that we’d have a bunch of cases where MRI procedures went awry as people lost chunks of their upper arms (or at least experienced a burning discomfort). And I haven’t heard of this at all.
So, could this be a case where a weak magnetic field induces an offsetting response of some sort?
I am very much perplexed by this and will leave it to the more qualified PP members to ponder. My physics is too far in the background…

1 Like

I see a private chiropractor who thought magnets sticking to the injection site was crazy when it was going around social media. He asked a handful of patients to try the magnet test in jest or to “debunk” the story. Last I knew he had tried it on 70+ patients who got the covid shot (with their consent of course); the magnet stuck to ~2/3 of them. He described the magnetism as weak but he could definitely feel the magnet snap into place. He doesn’t know what to make of it. Neither do I.

1 Like

What i saw was that for some jabbed people a magnet would “stick” to their arm at the site of the injection.