So It's Back To First Principles (Part 1)

Good catch! I’ll add it.

3 Likes

Ok, so I found the mix-up on their directory again, and it’s not Max Wittlinger. He is in fact a detective, so feel free to update that. Their website lists Collins as detective and Justin Welton as patrolman where I believe it is the other way around.

4 Likes

One thing it seems like you might not be aware of is, the ESU groups are not monolithic. One crazy thing about this situation is that ABC immediately went and interviewed members of Beaver ESU… but Beaver was relatively subservient to Butler ESU. It was Butler that met with USSS, Butler that put the little gun icons on the map where the snipers would be. Beaver ESU guys apparently had no say in where they would be. If ABC actually had journalists, they would have interviewed the people who were actually making decisions and giving orders, not the guys just doing what they were told to try to help.

I think Butler and Beaver had some meeting and Beaver people were shown the Powerpoint with the little gun icons, and they were given a chance to object, which is kind of a CYA mechanism, but if you think about it, it’s actually a terrible way to do things, because people can’t give good opinions about something they just got shown 30 seconds ago.

3 Likes

One thing I keep in the back of my mind is that Lenz just got promoted I think the week before, but I don’t have the link to the article anymore to confirm when. Also, if you check the planning emails Grassley released, Lenz had to ask how to request support from Beaver and Washington Counties. So, this was most likely his first rodeo. To me, it shows in his Detail plan, assuming he is the one who wrote it.

3 Likes

Found something funny in the radio transcripts. Shane, callsign 4D1, radio id# 100058 suddenly appears to switch radios at 16:44:58 appearing on radio id# 61165, listed as Crawford M (TEMS), saying “4D1 copies”. Leads me to wonder whether M Crawford is this person, and if he is present or if Shane just somehow ended up with his radio.

Screenshot 2024-11-02 230243

Screenshot 2024-11-02 224817
Screenshot 2024-11-02 224616

1 Like

That Sgt. Crawford is from Pine Creek valley and the Lycoming Regional Police Department.

1 Like

The detail plan, was it called “Butler County ESU Operations Order”?

2 Likes

image

1 Like

I found a May 2024 article referencing Sgt. Lenz, so maybe he was promoted early in 2024. I do distinctly recall a relatively recent promotion for him, though.

“Blended Memories” :point_down:

1 Like

Here’s what I got back from the RTK process about that.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s good to know. So is the document you were in possession of the BuC Detail plan Sen. Grassley released, or is it a different document? It sounds different the way they described it

Edit: I take that back, I didn’t remember seeing a page titled “Smoke Grenades,” but there is one.

1 Like

Well, the way it happened was confusing. The document Grassley released had been re-redacted more properly. Then we got the stuff from Goodman’s RTK request. I was asking the RTK people about the document from that dump called “Butler ESU Operations Order”, 46 pages long.

2 Likes

Got it. I see the file name in the extracted zip file.

1 Like

War and Peace, but there are several films based on that long book.

Although the book is mainly in Russian, significant portions of dialogue are in French. It has been suggested[14] that the use of French is a deliberate literary device, to portray artifice while Russian emerges as a language of sincerity, honesty, and seriousness. It could, however, also simply represent another element of the realistic style in which the book is written, since French was the common language of the Russian aristocracy, and more generally the aristocracies of continental Europe at the time.[15]

1 Like

Against a lone wolf it is more than enough, but…

On Tuesday (1 October 2024), Mark Rutte took office as the NATO Secretary General. He was welcomed to NATO Headquarters in Brussels by the outgoing Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, whose term ends after ten years.

Mark Rutte (Dutch: [ˈmɑr(ə)k ˈrʏtə] ⓘ; born 14 February 1967) is a Dutch politician who has served as Secretary-General of NATO since October 2024.[1] He previously served as the prime minister of the Netherlands from 2010 to 2024

Thank the Maker, not a baltic pro-war candidate got the job.

2 Likes

From the outside (from Europe), the USA looks like a banana republic.

Allowing voting machines and voting without voter ID is so stupid that it must be intentional. But the population, unfortunately, continues to be fooled into believing that there is real opposition between the 2 major parties.

Only a new 3rd party, which would be democratically organized (in the original sense as in ancient Athens), can solve the major problems of the USA.

2 Likes

Trump arrived by plane first. Some of the Hawkeye team came with Trump from the airport to the Butler Rally. How many there are? cannot say, i am watching new videos all the time and discovering new faces.

2 Likes

In my country, when we have elections, it is very strict, and almost impossible to commit voter fraud. It is now harder with voter ID. I am taking interest in the American elections, and watched a number of videos and all the fraud going on is unbeleivable. Burning ballot boxes, going to vote, and cannot vote for trump, only Harris, rigged.

2 Likes

When John Herold attended the hearing. He admitted he had wrote the detail plan himself. The detail plan is very technical to produce. I don`t think he has done this himself maybe had some help. However, i could be wrong.

2 Likes

Fair education is essential. People who do not know the reality will make bad decisions.

Evil lives in the subtles.
Diversity makes sense, but do not mix incompatible elements into one system.

1 Like