Hi, i am not being rude, it would appear you are new to this investigation. The secret service sniper team are called Herecules 1. Both of these snipers, due to their stupidity have now been identified. The sniper who took the shot [i now know which one it is] did not shoot crooks on the roof. He shot the sniper on top of the watertower which is all being covered up. This is shot 8. As for shot 9, was fired by Butler/beaver ESU, he claims he hit crooks. The last shot 10 secret service claim they fired this shot at Crooks as well. Crooks autopsy revealed he only has 1 gunshot wound to the head. Crooks was shot from a different location [a window]. Sorry, i can only tell you what is in the public domain.
Dascam started only at 1809. He might exit formerly, but he allegedly couldn’t go back. Someone had to open the door for him later. (And he demonstratelly didn’t knock the door at that time. Blasko however did.)
There were a lot, as if it not a crime scene was. They just scattered everything.
Interesting. He stands between the car and the dog and walks along.
Keep your distance, though, Chewie, but don’t look like you’re trying to keep your distance. I don’t know. Fly casual.
Is this the bad cop good cop game? Formery they removed Dave’s handcuff. Then they bring him to the vicinity of that car. Did they check his reaction? Incidentally(?) the sniff dog came over at that time, which might ruin the game. Interesting possibilities.
Maybe some part of the evidence was taken into the building.
The backpack was still on the rooftop. Maybe the dog had to sniff his phone or the remote control.

++
Edit:
Just found this:
There is fence line from west.
Hi, thank you for taking the time finding and sharing the videos. I am always interested in watching new videos for information and new clues. 2 of the videos i will investigate further.
That was a different operational plan, the PSP plan not the BuC plan. The transcripts included the map that Lt. Herold drew up.
I’m well aware. Beaver ESU is also far from blameless. That ABC interview was basically PR.
True, and I hadn’t really looked into where that was located before but I see now it is rather far away. Even without that being a match though we have the odd radio name and id anomaly to unravel. The radio logs, when first released had redaction to them, correct? And were then supposedly unredacted or at least to a degree? I dunno, I get the feeling the radio logs released are cherry picked from a full log, and they’ve gone through deciding what to include or exclude. There just seems to be transmissions missing, even aside from the missing chunk of time.
I have shared my analysis already that is based on all of the evidence available, and this thought does not cause me to doubt my coclusions drawn from that analysis. This scenario represents a speculation on only one piece of evidence, and does not align with the other evidence. I could speculate based on the dashcam start time alone that Crooks went out door 8 and walked over to Sheetz himself to look for Crooks, if I wanted to, but that too would conflict with the other evidence. Thank you for the thought, but it doesn’t change my understanding of the time sequence of events based on all of the evidence.
All I can say is that so far during my updated analysis of the Terradyne and Bearcat, in which I include the relative radio communications, the radio communications match perfectly with the video evidence.
The redacted portion was one entry regarding a minor, and they did go back and unredact all but the minor’s name. At least I think it was the name.
As for the missing calls based on skipped sequential numbers for the individual channels, they would have been better off to include the time and just state in the description that it was Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES), which is what I believe that stands for in the HSGAC trancripts.
Let’s say hypothetically Nichol did go out of door 9 instead of door 13, and ABC knew about that when they wrote their article. Let’s forget the CNN article for a moment. Do you think they would need to change their “down to the building’s first level” sentence? I don’t. He went down to the building’s first level whether he went out door 13 or moved along to door 9. The article doesn’t mention a door. I don’t think the sentence comes close to proving which door he exited, but we can agree to disagree.
In general, I agree with you, ABC put their usual spin on it to fit their agenda…local LE good, USSS bad. However, there is interview evidence in the related article that is spin free for the most part, that shouldn’t be discounted. I have argued with others who discount all of that evidence based on the obvious spin. To me, that’s an example of “don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.”
I agree, I was mainly talking about the video. The part about preparing for a gunfight when they go up on the roof long after others had gone up was pretty ridiculous. Woods said he thought something was wrong, then went home. The article is useful.
(I think I only have a couple of replies left before I have to wait another 24 hours)
So what I hear you saying is we should cherry pick which evidence we use because some of it doesn’t support our theory. Unless a given piece of evidence is shown to be inauthentic, untrue, or contradictory of other evidence, I am compelled by proper investigative protocol to include it in my analysis of the timeline sequence of events. To do otherwise is investigative manipulation as I see it. If you were to do that in a courtroom, leave out a piece of evidence, cross examination would call it out and discredit your argument. So, as you say, we’ll have to agree to disagree on that point. No hard feelings. I’m a huge proponent of everyone thinking for themselves.
Here is that system notification I mentioned before that might be related to the issue you are experiencing. I have no clue what post/reply threshold this was based on.
I’m pretty sure you’re right on this, it had to do with a minor’s name and afaik they unredacted it except for that, which isn’t a problem. I know I mentioned the sequencing of transmission numbers and whatnot, and I think that not so much an indicator or anything anymore. In thinking there may still be things left out of the logs, I believe I was viewing bodycam footage trying to cross reference the radio logs, but I think I overlooked the channel differences at that point, so this may very well be a nonissue.
/
I found an interesting article on the TEMS unit, giving us a good pic of Soler, some background on the TEMS unit (Denny Crawford apparently founded it), and a hit on the name Mike Crawford in relation to the Butler TEMS unit:
Tactical medical unit an integral part of emergency response – Butler Eagle
*If anyone has trouble with the paywall section, I was able to skirt around it by using Reader Mode to get the full article. If you still can’t see the whole thing I can quote it’s contents here, just let me know.
Another great find! Very informative. This makes a much better ID photo and link.
Plus, we find out that Soler is in fact the Commander of the TEMS unit!
And if you look at his shoulder patch, “R-1”, matches with his callsign 10R1.




