I have been suspicious for some time now that some local enforcement police officers have not been chosen to take part on merit. Dodgy promotions, given new names here and there, who was in the USSS command centre, and new names released to new official documents etc. In my country. when i receive letters, it is a common tactic for them either don`t get signed, or something stupid like “The Office”.
Since Hercules 2 went to the hospital to take up a counter sniper position on its roof, Hercules 1, having taken the kill shot, would likely have to debrief with their superiors at some point. When and where I don’t know, but that was likely the topic of the phone call made by the other Hercules 1 CS, the CS team lead. My guess would be they were going to put their equipment away first, likely in their vehicle, hence going around that side of the building.
Its ok, i was only being “Tongue in cheek” about it.
So this video plays radio traffic from 6.11pm to 6.29pm
2024-07-13 Donald Trump Shooting Fire/EMS Public Safety Response
I purchased a Broadcastify Premium membership to see if I could gain access to the recordings before 6.11pm.
I found the archive here:
But the recordings get deleted after 1 month so I missed my chance to download them.
Has anyone here happened to have downloaded these files in the month they were available? Or know someone who did? With such a big event I assume they are out there somewhere.
Knowing that Sgt. Nicol had shot himself in the foot while showing someone his weapon is one example of where knowing someone’s history is valuable. I would argue that it helps explain some of his actions and CYA testimony. He may have been motivated to continue searching for Crooks to avoid being the brunt of jokes as he likely was about the “desk shot.” He may have exaggerated his testimony afterwards for the same reason, as if to say, “See, I’m not that clumsy officer who shot himself in the foot, I’m the hero in this event for spotting and photographing the suspect.” My point beint there is reason to know about his past, since it might help us understand the events on July 13th better.
I looked to see if they had the radio log or transcripts shown in the video, but they didn’t post those. But I’m not a premium member. Did you happen to see those? They do give the times for each call in the video, but it would take much effort to recreate that log from the audio.
Thanks for sharing that. I saw some of that not being a premium member, but it doesn’t appear like transcripts of the calls was available, like Sgt. Lenz created for Butler County ESU, just a log of call times. Shucks!
The only useful audio I’ve been able to access as a premium member is this Butler County Fire and EMS (dispatch?):
No transcripts here either though but I am willing to make a transcript for it if I need to (for a video I want to make):
But the Butler wide dispatch doesn’t have much traffic, which is why it would be nice to find someone who saved the 1806 (Fire Ops 6/Butler Co (10) Fire audio files.
That guy was all day on the phone. I mean whenever I saw him.
Transcript
0:07
medical staff come in the post medical
0:09
staff come in the
0:10
post shot fired towards the blue water
0:13
tank blue water tank that’s high I got
0:16
one down on the inside medical crew get
0:18
in command medical crew get in command
0:20
Chief 123 let me know what you need all
0:24
EMS Crews all EMS Crews get inside
0:26
buildings stay secure inside buildings
0:37
one to all units be advised we’re
0:40
evacuating stay inside the building
0:42
we’re evacuating the crowd copy crowd is
0:45
evacuating crowd
0:47
is team the
0:51
page callwell to any coning units I have
0:55
two in the bus I have two in the bus
0:58
where are you at I am in the bus Mike I
1:01
have two patients in here tell me what I
1:04
need to
1:05
do
1:10
byor 99 from the
1:14
emit security room Med
1:16
command
1:21
y SEC
1:25
commad medic to the backstage medic to
1:27
the backstage Robbie if you’re trying to
1:30
find a patient she right here behind
1:32
you Squad behind you Squad behind you
1:36
Squad 10 behind you behind you squ you
1:38
got turn
1:39
around
1:41
command3 gotun the stage re sending you
1:46
another unit down
1:47
stage
1:50
99w the
1:52
stage the gun show we’re going to bring
1:54
it straight to the ambulance clear the
1:56
area an ambulance behind the thing
2:01
UTV 10 is engaging on the stage we’re
2:03
getting another UTV it’s into a safe
2:06
area by the
2:08
fairr control Chief
2:11
122 we need ESU medic ESU medic to the
2:17
stage medical command from 101 we need a
2:20
UTV to transport a patient right at the
2:24
Uplink there are utvs and rout 15
2:28
uplinks on the outside of the
2:30
Defence for to go outside
2:33
def trucks are outside defense on the
2:36
west side we have GVS heading outside
2:44
the Comm from security room got left
2:49
side of the stage medic units for
2:54
gs aent do from T command
3:01
EMS command from
3:02
G13
3:05
G13 have an ALS crew ready for us we’re
3:08
going to be transporting to the main
3:09
gate and
3:11
RV all
3:13
right security medic
3:18
command main arrival departure ALS unit
3:22
has it already been
3:26
dispatched EMS command from 624 stage
3:30
across Route 68 from the main gate if
3:35
needed 64 okay
3:43
62 command one Z2 EMS command one
3:48
Z2 goad I got a second
3:53
GSW down by the command center by the
3:56
county Command Center I need EMS to this
3:58
location
4:01
all right they go around L side a they
4:04
can come down uh they should as long as
4:06
they get to the crowd they come through
4:07
L
4:09
side bring
4:12
UTV copy UTV
4:14
T em command from Lieutenant
4:17
3 command from G3 Lieutenant 3 go
4:23
ahead any ambulance that we’re using for
4:25
this patient down here at the stage send
4:28
them down beside the satellite truck so
4:29
we can avoid the traffic we’re going to
4:31
load him right here director 99 m
4:35
control how many more additional units
4:37
you want us to
4:38
start we have our four staff for Evac
4:42
and 62s across the street so we got five
4:44
staff for Evac at this point we’ll just
4:47
hang with this moment
4:49
receive ambulance command for lieutenant
4:52
3 the people down here from the Secret
4:54
Service want all the ambulance to come
4:56
in off the Meridian Road
4:58
entrance all right we’ll we’ll all right
5:01
we’ll start sending ambulances around to
5:03
Brady Paul from the main gate send them
5:05
around I’m right here with ch 13 right
5:07
now UTV 13 we’ll be right here when they
5:10
come
5:11
in for 99 6240 you want us to head
5:14
around with them
5:16
inate 624 go ahead we’re sending three
5:19
units right now we’re leaving one up at
5:21
the
5:24
EMS okay you do or you do not want us to
5:27
go around to the other gate I you
5:30
affirmative are going around back copy
5:33
director 99 from 9921 I have three units
5:37
in rout two units in rout from base one
5:39
and 994 at base two if
5:44
needed 99 medic 26 with have one patient
5:48
that will be coming for minor treatment
5:50
other one will not be transported re 99
5:55
command for horable 13 horable
5:58
13 take back ATV
6:02
for behind
6:04
the right behind the stands or high in
6:06
the stand behind the
6:11
stand
6:12
G22 G23 where we made access we got
6:17
this all right all the utvs that are
6:19
deployed are down in the vicinity of the
6:23
stand Chief 12 from
6:27
101 Chief 12
6:30
chief2 Chief 122 from
6:33
101 go ahead CH 122 we need your engine
6:36
in the back lot off of uh Brady the land
6:42
helicopters I believe the LZ is going to
6:44
be the VA if we
6:45
need 101 from engine
6:49
38 she’s 122 negative on that we’re
6:52
Landing back
6:54
here command I have uh Secret Service
6:58
requesting local polias to the cooling
7:01
tent beside the apple
7:03
dumplings engine
7:05
12 move to the back lot be
7:10
landing Lieutenant 12 from command
7:13
Lieutenant go to response
7:16
SP man from Chief 13 I have another
7:19
gunshot wound at this red bar in the
7:21
rear disregard off a
7:23
gunshot Chief 122 or chief 12 on
7:28
offs go for ch
7:30
122 we’re bringing aircraft in
7:35
behind can we have uh move your truck
7:39
did you say you want an aircraft back
7:40
there we’re bringing two aircraft in
7:42
we’re bringing two aircraft in uh behind
7:45
the BR Paul um where we parked the
7:48
vehicles this
7:49
morning receiv engine 12 is moving to
7:52
handle the LV secret servic is
7:55
requesting local police or State Police
7:57
to the cooling tent at by the
8:01
Chief 12 Butler on fire office 5 command
8:05
from UTV
8:07
99 good you know we
8:21
have t call to from
8:24
UTV all right Secret Service is making
8:27
the white roof metal building that
8:29
meeting point for any patients coming
8:31
out of the crowd that’s what they’re
8:32
asking for pick up Point 12 right here
8:35
right here next to
8:36
me receive Chief 32 is going to be
8:39
taking over for chief
8:41
122 Chief 12 or 32 from UTV
8:45
15 101 102 from director 99 emergency
8:49
traffic go ahead
8:51
101 I just informed that we have a
8:53
person that might have witnessed the
8:55
event up in first
8:56
day okay keep them there
9:01
re 101
9:03
103 go one or two
9:07
helicopters
9:10
two
9:13
99 992 we’re on the scene M entrance
9:16
come in make a laugh you’ll see where
9:17
our am are just come over
9:20
here Comm from security room
55:46
Thanks, that transcript helps me a bit.
That’s helpful, thanks! How or where did you get that? Voice recognition software or something?
Ah hah! I didn’t think of that. Thanks!
@kincses-zsolt @noisyturtle2600
I tried converting the video transcript elapsed times to clock times in Excel.
- Align timestamps with transcript in same row.
- Convert the mm:ss format to hh:mm:ss format by dividing by 60. sec/min
- Set starting time, adding 1 hour to align with time at event. (Eastern vs Central Time)
- Add elapsed time (hh:mm:ss) to starting time for each row.
Unfortunately, comparing some of the resulting times with what is displayed in the video, it appears they did not include all of the radio messages. That would account for the time offsets.
So, if we want to timestamp them we’ll have to do it manually, unless I’m missing something in my methodology.
This was the starting time.
Subsequent times were checked with the timestamp.

I think it includes all the radio messages, it just doesn’t include all the dead air in between them.
So you are right that you would have to manually reset the time each time the time updates on screen, at least that would be the way I would do it:

Good point!
Fortunately, I’m only interested in a few key timestamps so don’t need the full list.
That screenshot is from Tucker Carlson’s “Art of the Surge” documentaries. The guy Mr. Trump is talking to is one of the rallygoers that was near the front, one who didn’t duck. There were a few like that. Mr. Trump wasn’t trying to imply that there was a shooter within tackling distance of rallygoers in the front seats. If there was - SOMEONE would have tackled him.
If you want to point out reasons that tree was nowhere near a tree that might be in a line with Hercules 2 and the right hand bleachers, please let us know.
I am SO SICK of the words “misinformation” and “disinformation” though. We all know John Cullen goes off half cocked. He’s routinely looking at videos and sources for the first time when doing his show for example. He’s TOO SLOPPY to be doing disinformation.
This is only tangential, but I watched his patron only show yesterday, and he admitted he didn’t know that Eli Crane and Cory Mills were up for reelection. For crying out loud, did he skip classes in Junior High and High School when they were teaching about the US Representatives being elected every 2 years???
In his defense though, he’s doing the equivalent of brainstorming in front of us. With brainstorming, everyone is encouraged to throw out ideas and not worry about whether they are stupid, flawed or unworkable. The idea is that the group ignores the 95% of ideas that are unworkable, and hopefully recognize the 5% of ideas that WILL work. That’s a big part of the reason why he came up with the idea that Hercules 2 was being shot at, an idea that turns out to be true.
We will see if his hypothesis that the same bullets that passed between the Hercules 2 team went on to hit people in the right hand bleachers pans out.









