So It's Back To First Principles (Part 1)

I am tempted to ask if we could do a seperate section of Police officers dodgy promotions and alledged criminal offences/

2 Likes

Might the patch on the back of this pack of a guy alongside Jurysta assisting Comperatore in Pearson’s cam say McDonald? I could really use a CSI Enhance++ button right about now! :grimacing: If it is, I’d put that as additional supporting evidence to the Fire/EMS Ray McDonald being the one listed in the detail report as a TEMS/Medic.

1 Like

As well it is certainly interesting, this is exactly the skew of information that benefits the shadowy higher-level agencies whose personal information and potential criminal exploits are much harder to find and report on, further compiling negative reports of lower local agencies magnifies their dark side in comparison as they are much more publicly available. This would innately create a bias that I think works against understanding this event in its entirety.

1 Like

Did he have a periscope? :open_mouth:
When he was allegedly hiding, somehow he should have watched the vicinity.
Or he got news feeds.

1 Like

They do look similar for sure, but the hairline does seem to be off. Hard to say.

1 Like

It’s an interesting thought, but unless I were to find some reason to dig into someone’s past due to suspicious actions on July 13th, I don’t even have enough time for the work I’m trying to complete regarding that event.

1 Like

Since the rally goers have gone away that time. They had to check only if one cop’s car it is. Easy job. And I think they watched the witnesses reactions at the car.

I would first look for the shoulder patch in the image of him alongside the blonde haired responder with a ponytail. That looks easy enough to ID the agency with. I can’t make out the back of the backpack at all.

1 Like

It was about one hour after the shooting, so the rally goers have been avacuated at this time. Unless the unmarked police cars we take into account, there were only a few remaining cars. (By the way, I was surprised to hear fresh blood at that time. Fake news? Deceptionpf witnesses?)

Or he just listened to them walking around and possibly talking, or at the very least heard their radios. You could easily tell when they were likely out of site to peek around the wall to confirm it.

1 Like

Also he would needed some tools to do it. At least a car mechanic workshop.

There are several “open” possibilities, for example they knew about the possible bombs and they deactivated them before the witness interviews.

Not necessarily needed, if they already know this car was it and where. Incidentally there were not a doesn of similar cars. (But there werw unmarked police cars.)

Storyboard comics:


I think they are huury to a meeting, allegedly with also this suit agent.

1 Like

So now you are adding more details that make it even more unlikely that speculated scenario is not what was going on. You’re giving them Crooks’ car keys. Some people in this forum mock me for bringing up Occam’s Razor, but this is a classic example of why that principle is so important in an investigation.

2 Likes

When the autopsy is correct, the bullet went through the mouth cavity.
Only the cerebellum was scratched.

Don’t forget, there might be experienced detective(s) in the orchestra.
Deception is wasted warfare on grand level (Clausewitz), but it seems there was only a lone wolf here. So I’m not sure about almost anything. Therefore I might add some more possible scenarios, no matter how unlikelly is. Sorry.

2 Likes

Yes, there were unmarked police cars. But the cops might know the bombs have been already deactivated. Very unlikelly? As well as it is very unlikelly they bring the witnesses to that car. Actually the probability is zero.

Plot:
Good guys fight against good guys. There is a corrupt Secretary of Deffense, and the government spend millions for an useless counter weapon system. One team knows it is weak and they try to cancel the project. The other team beleives it is a good weapon. And there are about 30 thousand people when the arena was locked down. The lead of the protection detail orchestrates an assasination and also kills the assasin. Also the champion has been groomed to let him knock out at the right moment. (Actually I often quote the last dialog. Now the lights are more stronger.)

No need to apologize. With the very limited information we have had over time, it is often necessary to draw inferences from the evidence we do have to fill in for the evidence we don’t have. I’m just not one for speculating right from the start and trying to make the evidence fit the speculation.

3 Likes