So It's Back To First Principles (Part 1)

This answers that question. No BWCs are worn by BeC ESU.

1 Like

Another missed release.

2 Likes

It is very possible that it was Zaliponi who killed Crooks. That would explain why his head is so undamaged. The sniper on the south barn may not have fired or missed his shot intentionally or unintentionally. And someone fired a shot near the north bleachers perhaps in the air or in the direction of Crooks and it is this shot that we hear and not the one coming from the sniper on the south barn. This is where my simulation, that I presented on this forum some time ago, converges. But who?

2 Likes

I still have to go with Hercules 1 taking the kill shot due to the corroborating evidence.

  1. Zaliponi said Crooks lifted his head after he “mortally” wounded him with shot 9, and couldn’t get another shot in before Hercules 1 fired his shot.
  2. Hercules 1 (lead USSS CS) testified that his partner took a shot after giving him a wind call. Immediately after that shot is when the lead CS got a visual on Crooks himself…
  3. Rally goers were heard on video saying they saw a clump of hair fly and Crooks go down immediately after shot 10 is heard, not after shot 9. Rather, he appeared to turn towards the crowd there after shot 9.
2 Likes

I’m not following this idea. If Zaliponi fired the fatal shot through Crooks’ head, what was Hercules firing at so many second later?

2 Likes

I found the original source for the ladder under the tree photo that John Cullen watermarked with his own copyright, and it’s not his to copyright. More evidence of how sleezy he is, and what lengths he’ll go to just to create content, which I’m beginning to see is more like click bait than a serious investigation.

Anyways, I’m trying to find it in a The Dilley Show broadcast on his Rumble channel.

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is I found The Dilley Show where he shares the ladder screenshot. The bad news is that the person who sent it to Dilley said they would send him the video, so we still won’t see the video and the truth of what that screenshot is showing.

He starts to introduce the backstory at the 47:30 mark, and first shows the ladder screenshot at the 49:00 mark.

He states that the person who sent him the screenshot claims the video shows LEOs up in the tree pulling a sniper kit out of it. This broadcast was 7/17/2024, so it was soon after the event when there was a lot of disinformation being spread around, and that’s what this sounds like to me.

I am going to try to put a time to the screenshot based on the video we have of the ladder being brought to the scene and the rally goer sitting down with the neon green shirt. I’m thinking that this was taken when the ladder was being brought to AGR 6 and is being used for disinformation about a shooter in a tree.

4 Likes

My last post on the ladder under the tree, I promise. :wink:.

Like I thought, it was almost certainly taken while the ladder was being carried to AGR 6 from the Hercules 2 barn.

Just remember, think for yourself. I could be controlled opposition trying to lead you away from evidence that the LEO’s were using the ladder to take a sniper kit out of the tree that was used by the second shooter. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have been saying it for a long time. There was another shooter that shot at Trump 34 seconds before the 10 shots were fired. watch
Screenshot 2024-11-08 104445

https://x.com/home?lang=en-gb

And where is your evidence Rob? I would appreciate the opportunity to examine your evidence for myself to draw my own conclusion from it. I recently did that with some of John Cullen’s “evidence” and debunked it, providing all of the evidence to support my conclusion. I’d be happy to entertain a counter-argument to that, BTW.

I have no objection to there being a second shooter, that’s what drew me into this investigation to begin with. The problem is, i have yet to see any credible evidence, let alone convincincing evidence, that there was one, just misinformation or disinformation from the author of the source you referrence.

2 Likes

Good riddance FBI Dir. Wray!

How will his potential early departure impact the FBIs assassination attempt investigation?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/fbi-trump-2024/2024/11/08/id/1187302/

2 Likes

Thank you for continuing through with this evaluation of the ladder! You’ve somehow hit on all the things I wanted to look into about it and then some!
This appears a direct hit on a ladder match! Nicely done!

//

Might I raise a reconsideration of our only real hit on a candidate for Ray McDonald? He fits the fire/ems background of a TEMS member and is listed with a Romeo callsign which is shown to be the designation of other listed TEMS/medics. LinkedIn match for Cranberry Twp EMS correlates with Zelie’s claim of members from CT, and UPMC Passavant in Pittsburgh is Allegheny County, clearly not too far for a BuC appearance.

McCandless Campus | UPMC Passavant – Pittsburgh, PA


Tactical EMS Team - Pittsburgh, PA

//

Also, I stumbled on this little blurb, still haven’t pieced together anything surrounding it, but I find it interesting!


AGENDA

1 Like

The Ladder:

They did have ~3 minutes to get from the barn to AGR 6. Do you think they could have stopped along the way to go sniper kit picking in the tree? :joy:

Ray McDonald:

Good find! Damn if he doesn’t look like Renaud. I had Mrs. Nicol figured for the “Additional [TEMS] with SQ200” (CAT #2), though “additional” could mean plural. Edit: We do have other Allegheny support. Perhaps he was TEMS for their bomb squad.

Christian Renaud:

Edit: Disregard the thoughts below. I was thinking the minutes were 2023, but they were 2024. Now we have to find a new department for him.

The Detailed ID page has this article for him dated NOV 2023, so it appears he didn’t get “terminated.” Other minutes we’ve read stated “accept the resignation of,” so maybe they had something on him but decided it wasn’t enough to terminate him. Did the minutes show they voted to terminate him? If so, maybe he was later found innocent of whatever they had on him and had to reinstate him. Perhaps later minutes would reveal something.

1 Like

The minutes about Renaud show it passed unanimously, and I’ve no success in finding him with another agency yet. It looks from what I find on him that his Middlesex career only started around 22(probationary) and then 23(non probationary). I have a couple things I’ll share probably in the morning when I have a chance, but I may have found a Facebook lead so there’s still a chance to track him down that way too maybe.

1 Like

I think we’ve seen another operator or two on an ESU team not affiliated with a police department. Ben Shaffer being one of them.

Looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

I hope to finish the latest revision of my timeline analysis of the ESU teams and their vehicles tomorrow. It looks totally different than my last version, and is definitely more informative. (Oops, did I just hype it up?)

1 Like

Hi. it looks like the link and video has disappeared. Not the first time this has happened to me It was a video clip from Arc of the surge. A man in the video claims he was stood in the crowd in front of trump [I am looking for this man to prove he was there]. He claims another man was stood beside him with a firearm. This could easily be dismissed as a undercover secret service agent in the crowd. Also in the video, there is a clip of trump at his podium. You have to slow down the video to the slowest speed you can see 1 bullitt [a silent shot] flies past him towards the trees behind him. This was timed at 34 seconds before the first 3 audio shots were fired and his speech. If you have not seen this video, let me know and i will try to upload some stills from it.

1 Like


vlcsnap-2024-11-09-08h49m41s022 - Copy - Copy
vlcsnap-2024-11-09-08h55m12s503 - Copy

2 Likes

I did see Cullen’s slow motion video of the alleged bullet flying past President Trump but have not had the chance to view the original video myself in slow motion as I am busy finishing up one of my own projects.

As for the Mayhugh prison incident, I ran across that before when trying to ID Mayhugg. If memory serves the department did reinstate him.

1 Like

Yes, he was reinstated. Forgot to mention that.

1 Like

:astonished: I’m hyped! No, really though, I am excited to see the new workup, and I’m sure I won’t be disappointed! Your releases are always top notch!

Absolutely, though I do have to wonder what the circumstances are surrounding this.


_06052024-358


AGENDA


_08162023-271


_07192023-269


_06072023-260
[Not about Christian Renaud, but here’s a hit on Collin Lawson identifying his start with Middlesex Township]

I’m still trying to find the meeting minutes showing the start of Christian Renaud’s affiliation with Middlesex, and find it interesting I haven’t come across it yet as I have found this fb post from 8.8.2023, yet meeting minutes above referencing him are from 7.19.23…:


Butler Eagle - New part-time police officer Christian Renaud was… | Facebook

Also, as far as Renaud goes, I stumbled upon this:


Which brought me to Christina’s facebook, where I found several photos. Do you think these could be a match to our Renaud (confirmed as Santa hat and bottom center photos)? I’m not sure, they do look similar to me but it’s hard for me to say for sure.

1 Like