John Cullan has admitted in one of his videos. The software he is using is unable to place the 2 people [in this case, the Hercules 2 snipers] exactly where they are needed to be in his diagrams. Watching the video of the snipers and looking at his diagram. They look like they do line up.
I have done an extensive research of all the trees to the right of the AGR building. I have obtained pictures of what the trees look like in winter. There are no suitable trees for a sniper to hide and take Shot 1. Therefore, other ways and means have to be explored. I know where Shot 1 came from, and how. I need to find the evidence to prove it.
You would have to show me some video or photographic evidence that includes the large monitor, Hercules 2, and Copenhaver all in one frame to convince me, or Copenhaver’s full video. I just don’t see it that way from what I’ve seen so far. In the end, we’ll likely never know, and the best we can do is speculate. My immediate and current impression based on Hercules 2’s testimony is that it likey came from the AGR roof. I see nothing but pure speculation that it came from a Hawkeye officer or someone else from the other direction. The Time Delay of Arrival analyses would have picked that up.
Rob, this statement is illogical. How can you “know” something to be true without the evidence to prove it’s true? Without the evidence all you can have is a hunch, a speculation, or a theory. You would have to explain to me how it could be otherwise. Perhaps it’s a poor word choice, but words have meanings.
It is a “theory”, and a good one. I do not have good evidence to prove it. I have found a video, the problem is, it is very poor footage, and blurred. I am trying to do what i can with it. If i can, it will prove my “theory” has credibility and worth investigating further.
All we get, is the shot “came from the trees”. So, i decided to investigate these “trees”. I am convinced there was a sniper hiding in these “trees”, along the shot trajectory line, but where? I have obtained images of the trees what they look like in winter with no leaves on. There are no suitable trees for a platform for a sniper to hide.
So, i have investigated the shot trajectory line further. Other ways and means have to be explored. Such as a house rooftop, a house window, or another platform.
I have discovered other evidence which i cannot discuss on this public forum for now.
Well, folks, today is the day. My wife and I just voted, and like other election days I think of Benjamin Franklin’s reply to the woman who asked him what they had given us. “A Republic, ma’am, if you can keep it.”
I was more nervous this time than usual, but not due to the potential outcome. I missed the fact that my wife wore a “Women For Trump” shirt until we got to the polling place. Fortunately she covered it with her voter’s guide and got away with it.
While I respect your interpretation of this in the testimony, I don’t see any indication in here as to which shot, or shots, were thought to have passed by, near, or between them. And then comes a problem, if we look at the sequence of shots, this is what I see looking at footage of the shots so far:
Shot 1 hits Trump, and we see the smoke cloud next to Dutch, railing strike . Dutch doesn’t look like he’s hit to me on shot 1, more startled, plus I don’t think Dutch would exude a big puff of smoke upon impact!
Shot 2 I believe is the one to hit Dutch, striking him after he’s turned toward the action. The rallygoers were not stationary and would not have stayed facing whichever direction they were in at the start, you can see the crowd all turn, so this position of them facing the screen does not impact the trajectory the way you are thinking.
Shot 3 would then have to hit the boom crane that erupts hydraulic fluid. I would think 2 and 3 could perhaps have been interchanged in sequence. Note that the shot that hit Dutch could not have also been the one to hit the crane, as the bullet is still in his abdomen. Trump Pennsylvania rally shooting survivors break silence Inside Donald Trump Assassination Attempt - YouTube
Also, along with the Herc2 testimony, as soon as shot one was fired, he got on the horn calling out “Hercules, Shots Fired”, not knowing who or where shots were coming from. He would still be calling out or just finished I would think by the time the first volley is finished. So, by the end of shot 3, there are many hits, none of which I can feasibly see as coming from between Herc2 from the tree (treetops? ).
The second volley of 5 shots rapid fire can account for 2 shots to Copenhaver and 1 shot to Comperatore, which still allows for 2 shots at/near/between Herc2. Accounts for all shots, even Herc2 shots, and all could easily have come from the patsy. And I see no evidence pointing to the shots that hit Dutch or Copenhaver as being the same ones passing Herc2.
This all being said, I’m more than welcome to new evidence if it appears to indicate otherwise, but these are my observations/inferences.
Now, I want to point out that some of the wording surrounding “the trees” in the testimony seems potentially confusing, but in context they are talking about these trees:
This is what intrigues me about that round that Hercules 2 describes as going between them. While I do believe it was far more likely one that came from Crooks, how did it make it through the trees that not only obstructed Hercules 2’s line of sight to Crooks’, but also Crooks’ line of sight back at them? Granted, it could have ripped through leaves or smaller twigs, or been deflected by hitting a larger branch. If it was one of the 5 rapid shots, how did Crooks’s aim switch so quickly from the bleacher area towards Hercules 2, and if not shot 8, back to the bleachers? Since my focus has been on other aspects of the event, I just leave that as an unanswered question.
I wasn’t too worried that the potential loss of the House Majority by the Republicans would impact their Task Force investigation, since it was due to be completed by the change of power if memory serves. Same for the Senate HSGAC investigation if they didn’t gain the majority in the Senate. But I was certainly relieved to see all three branches go red, as it pertains to those investigations. Now I hope the investigations go past the change of power, if needed, to benefit from the influence a Trump administration will have on the release of information from the three latter agencies, which as far as I know have still not responded fully to either the Senate or House investigators’ request for information.
Thank you for providing this photo, which I wanted to share with @sonjax6 earlier, but did not save a copy of it.
Now that we have that screenshot, @sonjax6, I created a more complete examination of John Cullen’s speculation and supporting evidence. In doing so, I am not being critical of you or your understanding of the evidence as Cullen presents it, other than to recommend thinking for yourself and thinking critically. I am being critical of Cullen’s speculation and apparent lack of critical thinking before posting supporting evidence.
I do try to give all replies to this thread at least a read through; replying is another matter for me and depends on my level of understanding of the topic and if I feel I can actually meaningfully contribute to its discussion in some way. Thank you for bringing it back up, you helped me come to a better understanding of the premise and from there I could better visualize and think it through.
And you’re right (also thank God!), with Trump back in office I imagine many an influential eye will be upon this event, hopefully those critical to detail and public release of information!
And this is kind of the reason I worded it as I did, if shots 1-3 hit Trump, railing, Dutch, boom lift, we have his initial volley grouping in the initial assassination attempt.
After shot 3, it’s clear he has no shot to Trump, he’s on the ground covered in SS. He knows his main ‘objective’ is basically compromised. He also knows he is too, and upon the realization of imminent demise chose to cause max damage spraying 5 rounds into the crowd, no real target aside from maybe “crowd shots” or “CS shots”, perhaps it was a sweep (Copenhaver arm, then body, Comperatore, then Herc2 x2 blind shots through the branches), perhaps recoil played into it, though I don’t know for sure. Recoil was my first thought to attribute the off shots to, but then I started looking into ar15 recoil:
Here’s a neat vid: AR-15 recoil rebuttal
Note his ear protection, but no nose protection!
Granted this does apply some, if not a lot of, speculation. But then after his 8th shot, Zaliponi is the one to return fire (from an area that would be able to tell if someone were shooting from the roof vs the trees away from AGR), and he then stops shooting entirely. That indicates a hit of some kind to me. Whether on the gun or the patsy, that’s pretty clearly a hit. Had it missed, likely more shots would have been fired. Given his desperate situation, I don’t think he would recoil as he did to a shot that missed him. But his head didn’t asplode! And everything I find pertaining to .308 win mag points to it being a vicious round, at least as far as ballistic gel heads are concerned! So, did he perhaps take a headshot from Zal? And if so, what of the 10th shot from CS King?
Ha! I saw that line number after I posted it, along with a number of other minor changes, but missed it in the revision, too. Thanks.
What that examination did for me was to highlight just how cavalier Cullen is with his use of evidence, and the way he responds to people who don’t agree with him. (I know the type.)
I don’t blame Dan Bongino for blocking him on X,com over the issue.
If you can access it, here is a longer version of the video clip that NBC used from Cullen’s video posted on his X account. It’s clear to see Copenhaver was hit by shots 4 or 5, since he was still standing after shot 3. NBC probably cut the video on purpose, not wanting to air the segment of him actually getting shot.
If you can’t view that, you can see it in this short RSBN video, just not zoomed in. Copenhaver is in white in the yellow square. He actually straightens back up after shot 3, but then goes down during shots 4-6.
As for Zaliponi, he sure thought he hit Crooks. I don’t know that the medical examiner’s testimony corroborated that, either from a direct hit to his body or from shrapnel from his broken rifle stock. If you recall the testimony, the congressman asking him questions was pushing hard to get him to admit it was possible for two shots to go through the same entrance wound. That was an odd line of questioning.
In this person’s video you can see that the tree the alleged second shooter was in cannot be seen from that position. It is obstructed by the main bleachers. It might be visible a few rows up, but then again it might not be. If it was visible, it wouldn’t be by much. Most likely just the treetop.
Did John Cullen even attempt to try and prove his speculation was plausible by looking at it from this perspective? Not that I could find in his X account or in the video of his I linked to in the previous post. The more I look into this the more Cullen reminds me of a snake oil salesman.
Here is a more complete revision of my examination of Cullen’s alleged second shooter.
Thank you for that, I assumed there had to be footage somewhere of that area of the crowd for the rest of the shots! Funny how the 3d model shown at the end implies the shot coming from the barn direction, completely ignoring the fact that Trump was hit, and the trajectory needs to reflect that…