So It's Back To First Principles (Part 1)

They’ve got em at Walmart:
Olaes Modular Bandage, 6 Inch - Walmart.com

3 Likes

That doesn’t surprise me. It would surprise me if they sold them in-store though.

1 Like

I don’t find this unusual at all. The Israeli bandage is just a improved version of the US Military camo bandage. an improved version of the US Army 1904 Carlisle Bandage . I would expect LEOs to have at least the minimum first aid training that a US Soldier gets. It doesn’t surprise me that a LEO is carrying a IFAK.

3 Likes

Ah I thought it was the shooter.

Thankfully, the forum has a feature for this kind of situation. It’s called “ignore this guy forever”. You’re the latest inductee!

1 Like

From the Senate investigation testimony: https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/Hercules-2-Counter-Sniper_Redacted.pdf

Page 13:
Hercules 2: “And that’s when I heard the first thud and a whip like crack, and I immediately went to my radio to say, “Hercules, shots fired.” And I put that radio transmission over, not knowing who was shooting or what direction they were shooting in. But I knew I needed to trigger the
emergency action of the shift on the ground around the protectee.
I heard more cracks. I thought that my partner was hit, due to the proximity of these whip-like cracks and the impact report.”

Pages 14-15
Hercules 2: “And while we were at the hospital, we took a position on the rooftop, and my partner and I discussed the proximity of the rounds that
were being fired at the site. And I asked my partner how close he thought the rounds were to our left, and he looked at me and said, “I heard them on my right.” And they were approximately six feet between him and I when we were on the rooftop at the main site.”

On to the injuries to Mr. Dutch and Mr. Copenhaver:

This first photo is obviously from John Cullen. I didn’t pay much attention to his “shooter in the trees” theory at first, but the evidence seems to lean that way now. It IS an overhead photograph, so it’s reliable for the relative placement of the righthand bleachers and the Hercules 2 counter sniper team.


Note that both Mr. Copenhaver and Mr. Dutch are pretty much facing toward the Hercules 2 team, maybe turned a little more to the right. They are turned that way to look at the chart on the screen right behind them. The NBC video shows the shots happening.

This picture of Mr. Copenhaver’s scar on his arm is pretty conclusive, I think. A bullet would have to have pretty much grazed him, going a little below the skin, to make that scar. So the bullet had to be traveling either front to back, or back to front. Front to back seems much more likely.

Here Mr. Copenhaver is pointing out padding (drainage, I suppose) for his abdomen wound. It’s on his front, not on his side, as you would expect if he were shot from the same direction as Crooks, given his standing position.


Here Mr. Dutch is indicating where he was shot. Again, this is a very unlikely entrance point for a bullet coming from Crooks, or someone on a trajectory near Crooks.

As to your questions as to why no one responded to those shots, that’s a good question. One can see the Hercules 2 member on the left pulling backward over the course of the first three shots. The team member on the right, who is apparently the man who gave the testimony, is DUCKING during the same time. You can see he drops his head below the crest of the barn. I suppose he is also trying to radio someone at that time. There are so many videos out there I don’t really feel like trying to dig up the best one right now, and I’m pretty sure I don’t have it bookmarked.

Since the line of those bullets leads back to some trees, it’s likely the team members couldn’t see anything in that direction. It’s been reported that police or secret service put a ladder against a tree in that area, but no one has produced a photo or video of that.

I know it seems crazy - why would there be a second shooter just to scare the counter sniper team that couldn’t see the main shooter anyway? But the Hercules 2 team member specifically said the shots were passing between the him and his partner as shots started, and that scar on Mr. Copenhaver’s arm is NOT compatible with a shot from the AGR building.

Three members of congress have brought the question of a second shooter, referring to the Hercules 2 counter sniper’s testimony - Ron Johnson, Eli Crane and Cory Mills.

2 Likes

What did I do to you? Can VegasPatriot not be cross-examined?

Those in the inner circle would risk being that close to the car bomb if they knew they were in control of when or if the bombs went off. Hypothetical: if Pearson had the only other remote detonator in his pocket, he’d feel comfortable being next to the car until all of the witnesses were in place. In this scenario, co-conspirators would also feel comfortable being near the Elantra as long as Pearson was there.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it looks like Thomas Mathew Crooks is going to go down in the history books as the person who attempted to assassinate Donald Trump. The narrative is always going to be one shooter. It is up to us, doing a Citizen`s investigation to prove otherwise.

In my opinion, the assassination was a 3 dimention coordinated simultaneous shootings. The trees, the watertower, and another location [a project i am working on].

When i first started this investigation i thought there were just 10 heard shots. There were also silent surpressed shots fired which has made my investigation much harder. One silent shot was fired at Trump 34 seconds before the 10 heard shots were fired. I believe there were silent and heard shots fired at the same time [still working on this].

I have been baffled for a long time where in the trees did the shots come from? The trees i think where the 2 shots came from is outside the perimeter and why no intention was made to it. If it were in the perimeter, i doubt very much they would investigate it.

That night, around the trees in question. There is an eye witness walking her dog, and did not want to come forward. She told someone else, she heard shots come from the trees and police were chasing 1 or 2 persons in the woods running away. The next day police tape could still be seen in that area. There is no mention of this, and all covered up. Why the 2 snipers did not return fire, i do not know, perhaps they could not see the sniper in hiding. The trees with tape around it does have a line of fire to the 2 snipers, and to the bleachers stand where people were shot.

2 Likes

One of the issues I have with Cullen’s theory is the various perspectives he bases it on, and his assumption that the Hercules 2 counter snipers were looking toward the tree the shot allegedly came from. Also, the stick figures used for Hercules 2 in his image that you posted are conveniently placed to make his trajectory line pass between them. In reality, both counter snipers were at the centerline of the roof, which is an important distinction.

I look at it from a different perspective.

(Note: The yellow dot in my aerial view image is where the 10 ft folding ladder was stood up under the tree, not against it, and not close enough to access the trunk of the tree. I saw the photo recently but couldn’t find it to share with you.)

Hercules 2, the one who’s transcript excerpt you posted, also testified that he was looking at the AGR parking lot area just before and when shots were fired, not towards the trees further east where the alleged shot came from.

The BOLO was worded vaguely, saying that original person who saw him had lost him, and mentioned that he had a rangefinder. My partner and I continued to search and observe the site. After we were searching for several minutes I saw two white vehicles pull into the AGR parking lot, but they were obscured by that tree line that I previously mentioned. And from those two vehicles I saw one individual emerge from the tree line, identified him as a police officer, and I couldn’t tell why he was moving urgently, but I went over the radio with the following transmission: "Security Room from Hercules, locals are working something at the three o’clock, approximately 200 yards out.“

We continued to observe. We were trying to pick up on what the locals were actually working, but we couldn’t figure out. And I’d like to say that the Security Room repeated my message back to me, saying that they had copied. And that’s when I heard the first thud and a whip-like crack, and I immediately went to my radio to say, “Hercules, shots fired.”

If a shot was fired from the only tree that lines up with them and Dutch or Copenhaver, I think it would have crossed over them, at an angle, not between them, and Hercules 2 would have described it that way. The way he described it going between them sounds more like a shot coming from the AGR 6 roof.

It also looks to me that the alleged shot would have to have been fired from the treetop, a near impossible perch for the alleged sniper. We don’t have a good camera view of it, so the angles might be deceptive. If we had all of Copenhaver’s footage, and not just the rooftop clip, he might have captured the perfect view to see how much of the tree was visible from his viewpoint.

2 Likes

Newly Obtained Transcript Implicates Local Snipers In Butler Security Failures | ZeroHedge

My take is this was coordinated put a patsy up close that he can’t miss incompetent plan. Crooks was the shooter. They had backup shooters but in the commotion didn’t get a shot off for what ever reason. Somebody at the FBI knows all this and lives with failure. Mike Murcko and Greg Nicols know. Don’t overwork the problem. What was your first impression after looking at the shooter’s position and the perimeter fence. Mine was that can’t happen by accident. 100% certain Secret Service allowed that to happen and spread out the responsibility to cover to many different Law Enforcement to allow for a hole in the coverage of that rooftop so that trained shooter hippy could crawl up there in plain view of everybody and take shots. Sniper 101 doesn’t have to be hidden if he’s going to be a one way shooter. No escape plan apparently on suicide mission he either didn’t know about or was fooled. That’s my take.

3 Likes

Interesting article, thanks. There’s another aspect of the story I think is under-appreciated. AFAIK, the snipers in the AGR building just went where they were told. They may have been given the opportunity to object, but they may not have had enough time to really consider it. It seems as if Lenz and Schaffner are the ones who put the gun icons on the map over the windows.

I guess what I find the hardest to believe is that the Butler ESU guys royally screwed up by having nobody looking at a critical rooftop AND THEN an untrained, inexperienced, unhappy kid chose that exact spot, AND THEN the guys looking out the windows didn’t notice the agitation of the crowd.

3 Likes

Ah, but Nicol did testify to seeing the agitated crowd.

After Nicol Pushed Open Door 13 – CNN & ABC

WI – “Trump by this time was on stage and addressing the crowd. Nicol said he could hear his voice booming over the loudspeakers.” (Source: CNN)

18:04:58 – Trump places both hands on the podium in preparation to start speaking, which he does 14 seconds later.

WI - “By that time, Trump had taken the stage, Nicol said.” (Source: ABC)

WI – “Then, as the former president began speaking, Nicole noticed rallygoers looking away from the podium, up toward the roof of the AGR building. Some were shouting that there was someone up there.” (Source: ABC)

18:10:03 – “He’s on the roof” (AP - D.J. Laughery)

Note: “Then” – This does not necessarily mean “then” as in at that time, but rather “then” as in what comes next in the time sequence of events worth noting as Sgt. Nicol was giving his account.

WI - Nicol said he was almost relieved, thinking to himself, “Oh, they must have found this guy we were looking for out there, and everybody’s watching the police deal with him.”

He would soon discover that wasn’t the case.

“That’s when I heard the gunshots,” [18:11:33-18:11:48] Nicol said. Crooks had opened fire on the campaign rally.” (Source: ABC)

1 Like

The picture with the overlaid positions of Hercules 2 and a theoretical bullet line is off a bit. Moving the figures representing Hercules 2 a bit closer to the peak and front of the barns would make for a line that isn’t quite parallel to Mr. Copenhaver and Mr. Dutch.

It would track pretty well with Mr. Copenhaver getting hit on his left side and Mr. Dutch getting hit on his right side.

By the way, you didn’t address the question of their wounds. How do you figure Mr. Copenhaver got shot in the arm in such a manner that he was left with a 3 inch long horizontal scar on his arm, when he was facing Hercules 2 and close to perpendicular to the AGR building?

And yes, I do understand that it would appear that a backtraced bullet seems to lead to a point high enough in the trees that one wouldn’t think a tree could support the weight of a person. I can’t answer that very well. Someone needs to go out there and look. And while it SEEMS outrageous, a remote controlled rifle is certainly not the stuff of science fiction. Who knows, maybe a remote controlled rifle was supposed to hit Mr. Trump, but it got misaligned or there wasn’t enough time to properly calibrate it after “boosted police officer” ratcheted up the pressure to start firing.

2 Likes

The yellow line you draw from the bleachers to Hercules 2 to the trees is too low at the bleachers. Quite a bit too low.

Yes, Hercules 2 was looking toward the AGR building when shots started to be fired. There is one fairly rare video that shows them turning 30 degrees or so to their right AFTER shots start. I don’t know how much afterward - I don’t remember if the snippet I saw was continuous or not. I’ll have to look around for it - AFTER I finish being an election worker today.

So what do you think? I think the possibilities are these:

  1. the sniper was lying about thinking there were shots that passed close by
  2. the sniper and his partner were both mistaken about shots passing close by
  3. Shots did pass close by, but they came from the direction of the AGR building
  4. Shots passed close by, but they came from some other direction.

I think that covers all the possibilities, if you exclude the idea that the senate put up a faked transcript, the senate website was hacked, or that I’m imagining seeing a transcript on a senate website.

Again, I think that’s a matter of perspective. If I were to look at it from a more accurate perspective, I’m pretty sure Copenhaver’s arm would line up with a shot from AGR 6. Consider the angle his torso was in when he shot his video of Crooks walking across the roof shortly before shots were fired. If he was still in that relative position when shots were fired, he was clearly not looking towards the barn orvtrees.

As for a remote controlled rifle, if your suggesting it could have been placed higher in the tree, which would have smaller branches, consider how windy it was that day as evident by the large U.S. flag behind the stage. The tree would have been swaying pretty much throughout, other than perhaps the trunk and largest branches.

1 Like

I had white, orange, and one red line, so I’m assuming you meant one of the orange lines. It wasn’t meant to be pinpoint accurate, rather conceptual, which is the primary reason why I don’t put much stock in trajectory analysis using aerial or other footage. Google maps has an accuracy of what, 1-3 meters if memory serves. Anyone who thinks they can be pinpoint accurate using that methodology is fooling themselves. Images are only 2 dimensional, and even a 3D simulation is based on 2 dimensional measures, if you think about it. They too are only good for demonstrating a conceptual perspective.

You would need to be onsite, with the exact same stage and bleacher setup, using a laser instrument (or the old-fashioned string method), to come even close to being accurate. Using maps to show trajectory can only be conceptual. Was there possible line of sight or not? That get’s you in the ballpark only.

2 Likes

He wasn’t standing that way. He was facing towards Hercules 2. Watch the NBC clip I linked - it shows them getting shot, and it’s clear they are facing towards the Hercules counter sniper team.

In my slide I showed Hercules 2 immediately before and after he readjusted his rifle when shots were firedm Cullen says that’s him turning to look where the shots came from. I totally disagree with his perception on that point as the orientation of Hercules 2 heads do not change anywhere near enough to suggest that. I shared his description of what he was viewing immediately before shots were fired, and it was through the trees at the south end of the AGR east parking lot where LEOs pulled in and started running around. Cullen omits evidence like that in his argument, which I find to be oversimplified and selective such that it fits his assumption.

1 Like