So It's Back To First Principles (Part 1)

Thanks, that gives more to fill in after having covered the easy ones. Did you notice I put Tedeski under Collins. :grin: Ya gotta have a little fun with this.

As for the Niederlander and Grooms article, I think I recall seeing that in my search for Kiko, but the K9 did not have a vest on. It was the vest markings and Kiko’s coloring that confirmed the right ID for me.

2 Likes

More horrifying than interesting. LE moved the E side witnesses 2 times.

The 1st time was from outside AAR 1/AGR 6 to the entrance of AGR (S side of Whitestown):
18:59:54 Kuss reassures witnesses, "I’m just taking you to a ‘safe place’.”
19:03:44 Kuss asks Pearson, "Any idea where we can take them [6 witnesses]?” Pearson, “You can bring them up to my car” [grey sedan parked across the street from '21-'23 Hyundai Elantra].

While at this “safe place” across the street from the Elantra car bomb outside the “main big bldg” [AAR 6], Kuss tells the witnesses to move to the other side of the squad car where it is safer:
19:07:44 “We’re checking the bldg [AAR 6]. There could be explosives in the bldg. That’s why we want you on this side of the car."

Kuss is such a nice guy: he doesn’t want the witnesses to be anywhere near explosives or an explosion! However, in less than 2 minutes, Kuss walks straight to the car bomb for a walk & talk with the K9 Unit, keeping his body between them & the Elantra & preventing Kiko from getting too close. Then Kuss evacuates himself 75-90 yds away to set up a Trauma Recovery Site for victims of an explosion.

One more person needs to be by the Elantra: Det. Collins.
19:08:58
Vensel “Hey, I got Tyler here. He got on the roof ______. He’s a bit shaken up.
Pearson “I didn’t know he was shot at?”
Vensel “I don’t know if he was shot at but he was damn close. He’s coming down the right side of road now. Just go to LC [Pearson] Tyler.”

Pearson explained to the witnesses that he is bringing in some people [Collins & Wittinger] to take their statements. I get the feeling that the LC needed to be somewhere else, like dealing with the “fresh blood found in one of the bathrooms.” Convenient for him!

The witnesses are moved a 2nd time, this time directly next to the Elantra. They were told that there could be gunfire & that they’d be safer across Whitestown. Dave was so freaked out that he started running but Wittinger told him, “Hey, you don’t need to run, it’s OK.”
19:13:19
Giallorenzo “You want to move the witnesses across the street?”
Wittinger “Sure. Would you all walk across the street with me just to get further away from the bldg."

Yep, it was Giallorenzo himself who ushered the witnesses to the Elantra. Giallorenzo knew that he & Kiko didn’t clear that car just minutes before.

One could argue, “They were trying to keep the witnesses safe. They’re heroes!” I call BS. They were in the middle of a bomb scare having found a remote detonator in Patsy’s backpack. At that point they had cleared the bike backpack & didn’t know, according to the official narrative, where or if there were bombs elsewhere. So they chose to place the witnesses by an unknown, uncleared Elantra across from the AGR entrance!?

These poor people were already traumatized being on the S fence line during shots fired. They were told they needed to be moved to a safer place than by AAR 1 so they move them by AAR 6. Then Kuss tells them to stay behind the squad car to be safe from explosives. Then they move them across Whitestown to be safe from possible gunfire from windows. At this point Dave is running!

If they wanted them to be safe, why didn’t they take them somewhere that they knew there could be no gunshots or explosives? Why didn’t they take them to the Farm Fairgrounds (which they eventually did) rather than keep traumatizing them with mortal dangers?

2 Likes

No problem! And yeah I did notice that, thought it seemed fitting!! Nice touch! :smiley:

Oh yeah, I have no doubt the K9 in the dashcam walking by the patsy’s car is Kiko, and the transcripts showing Giallorenzo “4827K” corroborate this. I find it interesting how many of the actors we’ve come across are involved with K9s either currently or previously. I’m listening through the radio chatter on Wittlinger’s cam right now, and past where our transmission logs cut off 4827K is told to meet up with 1305 Venzel by Whitetown Rd on the west side. But prior to that there’s talk of patrol dogs, not bomb dogs, and they say they’ll call Ned, which I can’t quite figure out yet either.

And I did notice there are at least some transmissions coming across the audio that are not included in the log, I’ll have to go back over it to make notes on what’s missing but interesting to confirm some still missing from the released logs.

At the point where the K9 walks by, would there have even been anything they could use to link the vehicle to the patsy? I mean, they hadn’t yet even identified him, right? Unless someone actually witnessed him and the vehicle previously, they wouldn’t directly know it was his car. They had discovered the remote, but just barely before, and it seems they thought he had explosives placed in the building, not suspecting that vehicle to have explosives.

3 Likes

Is Ned a nickname for Niederlander? Sounds reasonable since it’s multi-syllable name, and likely easy for some to mispronounce.

Valid points on the timing of bomb related rooftop findings, radio communications, and actions. One would have to have prior knowledge of that being or possibly being Crooks’ car, and I see nothing in the response actions that suggest anyone did.

3 Likes

You do realize Patsy didn’t build those bombs don’t you? That those bombs were too complicated for Patsy to build by himself? Wasn’t it Eli Crane who said that? If Patsy had help building the bombs wouldn’t it stand to reason that those EXPERTS knew what kind of car he drove & maybe even placed the bombs in the trunk themselves?

Also, you are making a large assumption that because a K9 is a “patrol dog” they don’t know how to detect bombs! It could very well be that patrol dogrs are trained to detect a bunch of things, like drugs & bombs. Are you under the impression that a dog can only detect one thing? Please provide proof for this assertion.

1 Like

Kiko is said to be a drug detection and patrol dog. Patrol dog being the basic function, and the detection being the specialization through training.

I don’t know definitively that a dog couldn’t be trained to detect both, but here’s a start to the different types of detection K9s:

Are Drug-Sniffing Dogs and Bomb-Sniffing Dogs The Same?

Narcotics vs. Contraband

The primary difference between a dog for narcotics and a dog for contraband is the range of odors they can seek. Narcotics are a specific class of drugs under the umbrella that drug dogs train to find.

Contraband covers a broader range of substances and banned items. The more comprehensive range provides a more general form of protection. Additionally, you can customize this range by using specialized training.

You can trail a dog to look for substances or items distinct to your line of work. Determine which of the two classes you are more likely to encounter. This will help you choose what kind of dog protection you will need.

Kinds of Narcotics

Narcotics are mood- and behavior-altering drugs associated with opioid substances. In the medical field, narcotics are treatments for moderate to severe pain. They have a high addictive potential and thus, are often misused and abused.

Legal narcotics include codeine, Fentanyl, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Meperidine, methadone, morphine, and Tramadol. Taking these drugs outside the instructions of a physician venture into illegal territory.

Illegal forms of narcotics are heroin and opium. Drug detecting dogs train by searching for a toy doused with the target odor. They look for the toy during training and apply this in real-life scenarios.

There are a variety of ways to administer narcotics. They swallowed, smoked, injected, or inhaled.

Even if the person has disposed of the drugs internally or externally, your canine friend will be able to sense the presence of it. If they have on them or had it on them, your dog will know.

Contraband Drugs

Obtaining a canine specified for contraband provides you with both greater versatility and specificity. You can utilize drug sniffing dogs to track?illicit substances. This can be illegal and legal, depending on your establishment.

Contraband entails a broader spectrum of controlled substances. Narcotics may be under the umbrella of contraband. However, not all contraband consists of narcotics.

It can be as apparent as illegal drugs distinct from narcotics. This includes drugs like cocaine and crystal methamphetamine.

Arms and Explosives

Canines are also trained to detect guns and explosive devices. They can sense ammunition, gunpowder, gunpowder residue, and explosive molecules.

It isn’t that that dog knows the smell of every kind of bomb out there. Instead, the canine deconstructs the smells and chemical components for specific target scents. These target scents are the common constituents of bombs and bullets.

Their high sensitivity can expose even a single bullet from an unfired gun. This makes them excellent for security. Even if it’s allowed to tote guns, knowing that someone has a firearm on their person can be the difference between life and death.

3 Likes

If experts built the bombs, wouldn’t it stand to reason that they would be functional? I know, I know, the FBI fabricated all of that evidence, everyone from the inspection team to the lab and everyone else involved in the collection, analysis, and reporting of the evidence.

And surely all of this evidence was planted or the reporting of it totally false, and no consideration given to the fact the FBI would likely have to support the accuracy of that report given the two congressional investigations, plus the independent review panel.

I hesitate to share this with you because I know it’s likely to be received the wrong way. Throughout my career I have taught classes on and performed incident investigations and root cause analyses countless times, and I always tried to help students and fellow investigators recognize the psychological factors involved with investigations, included the various investigator biases. Professionally speaking, and I am a certified professional in my field, it appears to me that there might be some “Belief Persistence” being displayed. I offer that as food for thought, not to disparage or discourage you.

As for bomb detection K9, here is just one resource to help you understand the training involved for both the K9 and handler. Like any other form of canine training, it takes time. Bomb detection is perhaps the hardest and highest level of training a canine could receive. Due to the risks and liabilities involved, there is a certification process to ensure the effectiveness of the training.

Bomb Detection Dogs | Tactical Police K9 Training

2 Likes

:slight_smile: I thought this may be the case too when I came across the Niederlander article with his K9 Rico. My issue with that though is that Niederlander is on CAT#1, so I don’t know how that all meshes up per se.

Personally to me I don’t see it. If he was even looking at the license plate he didn’t write it down. It appears he’s much more interested in communicating with the other officers nearby, including Giallorenzo, but he also recognizes the K9 is patrolling, and stays back out of the path of the K9 unit to not interfere. Not that he’s trying to block this unknown car, he’s aware enough to give right of way to the patrolling K9. Even when the K9 unit has passed, he stays over there speaking to the officer down the way before returning.

2 Likes

There were 2-3 things on the roof that came from Shaffer’s medical kit, like Olaes bandages & medical tape. When Collins got on the roof & observed Shaffer handling the body with no gloves, he asked, “Where are your gloves?” Shaffer knelt down & dug thru something before finding his black gloves. He left the stuff below him on the roof. You can see Collins bend over & pick some of it up, look into the medical gunnysack, then toss them towards the backpack.



When Bomb Squad Painter was on the roof, he had the same problem digging his gloves out of his medical kit. Rather than dumping his on the roof like Shaffer, Painter asked Rich to find his gloves for him. That was around 18:49 ff, after the magic when Rich had his camera turned off for ~11 minutes. I can’t find my pic of this right now.

1 Like

I put your argument to the test. I tried vacuuming my carpet without turning the switch to the “On” position. Imagine my surprise when the vacuum did not function. But then again, I’m not a vacuum expert.

2 Likes

I won’t even dignify that with a response. Best wishes to you in your investigation.

2 Likes

In that video Dropbox
we can see from 19:50 the CS guy who is supposed to have killed Crooks speaking with the owner of the body cam.
Is there somebody able to read on the lips in order to know what he told?
Maybe with AI but I don’t know how to use it!

4 Likes

Let’s not be so quick with the “controlled opposition” charge. I find your theory intriguing, but I think the evidence is far from clearcut. On the one hand if the witnesses were herded towards Crook’s car, that’s pretty damn peculiar, but on the other hand, any particular K9 dog with a rural township police department is unlikely to be bomb or explosives trained.

Meanwhile, I posted a week or two ago about how the testimony of the Hercules 2 sniper taking shots between him and his partner, plus the actual locations of wounds to Mr. Dutch and Mr. Copenhaver (based on their NBC interview), strongly point to the bullets coming from behind Hercules 2 - and there’s crickets. No controlled opposition necessary, I’m just IGNORED.

3 Likes

The official version claims that Crooks was shot by a Counter Sniper on the south barn.
If this version is correct, how can this be explained?

  1. Why is Crooks’ head not reduced to pulp when these guys are using 300 Winmag ammunition that is supposed to be devastating?
  2. These snipers use silencers on their rifles, which has the effect of greatly attenuating the sound of the Report. How can it be explained that on recordings such as NTD and “Don’t run” for which the Crack is not audible due to their position, the noise of the Report is very clearly heard at high power? Similarly, in the TMX recording, the Boom is very clear and does not seem to be attenuated.
  3. The theoretical Tdiff (delta between crack and boom) for TMX with 300 Winmag fired from the south barn is 190 ms, while in the actual recording it is 129 ms.
  4. The snipers in the south barn didn’t even send a radio message to say they had taken out Crooks! It took a message from a local police officer in the AGR building at 6:12:11 PM that Crooks was down for the secret service team around Trump to know he was dead! He probably leaned out the window to see it! It’s still weird if they really took him down not to send a message!

On the other hand, if we consider that shot 10 was fired by a member of CAT Hawkeye who uses 5.56x45 NATO without silencers, we explain points 1, 2 and 3. For 3, the theoretical calculation gives 122 ms if the shooter is located about twenty meters north of Trump, where my simulation that I have already presented to you, places him.

2 Likes

For the record, Sonja, I do read your posts and am also intrigued by the apparent round that went between Hercules 2. I just don’t interject myself anymore into gunshot or trajectory analysis because I don’t have the knowledge or experience, and because I’m focusing my efforts on timeline analysis to paint the picture of what happened, something I do have experience in. Besides, I’ve gotten into so many “sidebar” analyses as I call them, and other secondary investigation projects, all of which support my three primary timeline analyses, that I find it difficult to get back to those analyses. So, even though I don’t go down all of the various rabbit holes, I do peek down in them.

4 Likes

Lol I’ll bite. Let’s assume Hercules 2 actually took fire. What leads to it being the shots that hit Dutch or Copenhaver? And if they had taken fire from behind them, why no response in that direction whatsoever from them or any other law enforcement especially including secret service? I’m having a hard time visualizing where you think this person was firing from, the main reason I hadn’t responded, not outright trying to ignore you.

1 Like

The same car that Pearson, kuss, DHS officers, K9 patrol, all were in close proximity to. They had no idea what they were standing next to. They couldn’t have. All those officers wouldn’t risk putting themselves that close to a suspected explosive, let alone civilian witnesses.

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the delay replying back to you.

The Senate Committee is specially designed not to go anywhere and believe all the “B@llshit” they get told from the FBI, USSS, and anyone else involved. Then release “B@llshit transcripts”.

The FBI have no authority to investigate the Secret Service. If they did, i doubt very much they would do so.

I have been investigating the Trump assassination attempt from day 1. From first hand evidence. The Hercules 1 team only fired 1 shot. Hercules 2 did not fire any shots [Evidence is from eye witnesses who were in the stand]. The secret service claim they fired shot 10 at crooks. This is a cover up for shot 8 at the sniper on the watertower.

I have been studying John Cullan`s theroy of shot 1 hitting 2 people, maybe 3, and the railing. The trajectory of the bullitt came from the trees. There is also video evidence of people in the bleacher stand stating the bullitt came from the trees to their right. Not from the AGR building where Crooks was.

I don`t beleive you have send anything in error. I think you have missed a lot and need to ketchup on. Whatever the secret service, FBI, and local police say, take with a pinch of salt. I only watch and listen to what they say to look for clues. In my opinion, the best clues are rally visitor videos which are independent. If you find any more, please share them. I do not want to say on this public forum the actual footage locations for evidence i am looking for. One video you put, i have not seen before, was filmed behind the AGR 6 building. It was useful to a certain extent, but it did not have that crucial bit of evidence i was looking for.

1 Like

If H2 had taken shots from the trees, how did they not return fire to the trees or send a reaction force to dispatch the treeline sniper? I’m still trying to visualize this. From where you claim shots were taken, what line of sight is offered to the rally? Is this a viable assassination spot? And then what happened to this individual? They somehow escaped and noone knew, even the elite SS counter snipers? How would no attention be paid to a second shooter in an obviously different location? And everyone was only concerned with the one actor dispatched on the roof, once it was known that he were down most seem to bring their guard down some.

2 Likes

I find it very interesting that he had Israeli bandages on him. That to me spells professional training and preparedness. They weren’t commonly known outside of “operator” circles for a good while, but the cat may have gotten out of the bag by now. Then again, Google Trends seems to nullify that theory when comparing the “Israeli bandage” to “tourniquet”.

Hmm.

1 Like