So It's Back To First Principles (Part 1)

:rofl:

2 Likes

I uploaded it. No comment on your timing. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: It’s quite impressive how far we’ve come with identification and breaking down the different parts of this event! Thank you for the update and for diligently cataloging all of this, as well as for all your deep dives and analyses!

And I don’t know what you mean, it seems my timing was perfect! :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

2 Likes

I suppose. Perhaps I need to pause and call for “up periscope” to look around before I finish surfacing. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: I love it!! Cleverly hilarious and beautifully accurate in painting the picture of the analogy! :saluting_face:

2 Likes

It was the map Lt Herold drew i was referring to. Two plans it is.

2 Likes



Which way he was walking? (Assumed that was a cop and a he.)

EDIT:

2 Likes

Wait, there are two of them.


1

2

3 Likes

Lenz was promoted to Sergeant in 2016:


Adams picks new chief, promotes other officers – Butler Eagle
(You may be confusing him with Mikulan, who was promoted to Lieutenant on July 8, 2024, days before the rally)

:thinking: How do we identify these ghosts? You can’t even tell from the footage that they are specifically LEO, but it reasons that LEO would be out combing the area. Would they be heading in the direction of the Sheetz perhaps?

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m doing. Thanks. I call those “blended memories.”

3 Likes

Perhaps they are heading towards Sheetz after speaking with Nichol at door 9?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you think I said something in error or what… I was simply showing a video spotlighting the Hercules 1 team. That is the Hercules 1 team, which contained the lead counter sniper and is officially considered to have the person who fired the kill shot to Crooks (the other member, not the lead).

The Hercules 2 counter sniper team got much more video due to being more visible, but did not have a line of sight to Crooks. Recent testimony released by the Senate committee revealed that there were shots fired between them as shots were started.

Backtracing bullets from the locations of the bleacher railing, James Copenhaver and David Dutch through a point between the Hercules 2 members would lead to a point in the trees behind the barns, perhaps 20 to 30 feet above the ground.

So is one of these guys “boosted police officer”? He’s the closest thing we have to a hero, I think.

We need to hear his testimony as to why he was told to look in the windows on the south side of the AGR building though.

3 Likes

It’s Det. Collins, top left.

This is from my Rev. 17 Draft. You gave me the idea to post something notable about the officer since they had no ESU roles assigned. Thanks!

Rev. 16 was posted earlier in this post.

3 Likes

Of course they might be rally goers.

(

)

2 Likes

Though I admit this language does suggest door 13

2 Likes

I didn’t recall his statement that Nicol ran out of the building. He also doesn’t mention Nicol seeing two patrol when he did go outside, though his statement is carefully crafted and omits other details, namely the time gap in reporting the suspicious person.

The question remains, if he saw Crooks heading towards Sheetz between the buildings, why did he, or the two patrol, not see him between those buildings? I’ve always contended that Crooks likely hid behind the wall until the coast was clear.

The fact that Goldinger states Murcko remained at his post suggests Nicol had his key card and did not need to be let back inside the building by Murcko after he exited the door.

Goldinger was putting a ‘we’re heroes’ spin on it, making it sound like there was little or no time gap between sighting the suspicious person and reporting it to command. The Devil is in the details!

4 Likes

Full pdf and a video here Butler DA responds to state police commissioner testimony in hearing on Trump assassination attempt

1 Like

@redranamber

You have a far better handle on the local patrol officers than I do. Can you provide a “Notable” that can summarize their contribution to the response? Thanks!

1 Like


I’m assuming since his nametag says Niederlander that this is him and K9 Rico, not Grooms and Chooch as captioned.

//


County gets contract for bomb-sniffing dogs | TribLIVE.com

CAP Security - Capital Asset Protection | Home





:thinking:

As far as the K9s go, did you ever come across a bomb dog owned locally? This article about them having contract bomb dogs is from way back in 02, so I’m curious to how and if this has changed.

//

Let’s see here,

Collins as already mentioned was the boosted officer.

Tedeski is the one that did the boosting.

Blasko actually boosts Kopas to the top of the shed where I believe he actually makes it up the pallet. I’m not certain but I think Kopas was the first to access the roof. Blasko is also notable as he was the one going off about “I told them[USSS] to post guys over here”.

Wittlinger at one point can be heard telling Blasko that this was the easiest detail he’d been on and that he had just texted that to Tyler (Collins).

Kuss is the one exploring the woods/treeline at first, most likely due to the report of “heading towards Sheetz”.
Edit: You can also see the shooter on the roof in his cam footage.

Both Wittlinger and Kuss help transport and get info from witnesses including Dayve Stewart.

Sasse I believe helps with the shed and pallet operation, so may have been crucial in Kopas actually making it into the roof. Aside from that I only recall him maintaining the perimeter around the building.

The two Williams, Wilson and Mayhugh, I don’t believe I’ve actually seen yet on site, so I guess they’re notably absent from the action?

Giallorenzo and K9 Kiko do pop up in radio traffic, we get them coming online I believe, and we catch his call sign as well. Again, Kiko is for drug detection and patrol work, not explosives, and when they show on cam it appears to me that they are patrolling the area walking down the middle of the street, not trying to sniff for drugs(honestly at that point why even would you without some kind of tip or indication?).

Colin Lawson pulls up with Korey Zarnick, meeting with Pearson near the FOP after Pearson passes the caution tape to the Sheriff. If only Pearson’s can had audio! I don’t recall seeing either of them later in footage but I’m not sure.

Christian Renaud is fairly absent from the action as well, most notable thing I can think of is that they lose track of where he and Setnar are at one point, calling for them over the radio.

There’s at least a start! :grin:

3 Likes