So It's Back To First Principles

Aha - thanks - that helps me better understand what you’ve been doing.

the tab horizontal planes is very useful if you want to figure out the elevations according to google earth

if you tick, e.g., the horizontal plane at 408.759999m elevation, you will get something like this:

all the spots that have been blackened out are below the elevation that you have selected.

that enables you to determine at centimeter level the elevation of flat surfaces, e.g., roofs, greens like the rally area, flat roofs, parking lots, etc.

for angled roofs, you select the elevation that hides everything until the top of the roof, and then you have a very good estimate of the height of that roof…

You certainly have a subtle sense of humor. Should I now call Christopher Wray or his depty Abbate an honest person too?

1 Like

thanks for noticing :slight_smile:

as far as I am concerned, I would listen more to Abbate than to wray, and I would not rely on anything that wray has drawn your attention to…

you may also have observed a pattern in my use of capitals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are playing at this level, I surely had to inspect the least significants bits the images you posted too …

1 Like

The following workaround seems to provide working links:

1. Paste the link you wish would work into your reply.
  2. Highlight the colon (‘:’) character in the link.
  3. Click the ‘B’ for Bold font option.
  4. The above will surround your colon with two pairs of asterisks (‘**’).

https**:**//howdoiknowthisinfo.com/butler/snapshots/snapshot_current.zip

The result looks a bit funny, but at least in my browser, clicks right away to the desired destination.

2 Likes

no worries.
I do not alter any of the pictures I post.
integrity is my highest good.

those that are named with capitals are good people…

thanks!

this is a really great solution!

1 Like

That interpretation was really not intended: I thought I had d to go after steganographically hidden messages in your pictures …

1 Like

I’m not sure if they were actually in the same room. There could be a wall. But strangely, we may never find out unless we actually interview these people. I would be happy to be corrected by anyone on that list :joy:

Thanks. A floor plan would tell us a lot…but that probably means we won’t get one.

4 Likes

Check the property tax records maybe?

Wasn’t the business sold?

Realtor may have records.

Fire departments sometimes have floorplan access too.

1 Like

That would almost certainly be Jim Garrison, District Attorney of New Orleans and later a judge. He tried Clay Shaw for conspiracy in the death of JFK. Oliver Stone’s movie JFK is based in part on Jim Garrison’s trial of Clay Shaw, but also includes information that Jim Garrison wouldn’t have had access to.

Jim Garrison somehow got access to the Zapruder film and showed it at Shaw’s trial. The film was not otherwise seen by the public until 1975. I find it amazing that there are still CIA shills that claim Oswald acted alone when everyone can see Kennedy’s head snapping backward in the Zapruder film.

2 Likes

Then perhaps the colleagues of the dead fireman can access those floor plans/blueprints.

1 Like

You might have seen this already (it might even be posted above), but here is what looks to me to be the best yet available information on the elevation above sea level of the key currently measurable ground, building and roof locations at the Butler Farm site, as taken a few days ago by a specially equipped drone.

I would think that this data would be useful to have in your work.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this!

I have just updated the spreadsheet I posted a couple of days ago when Gary made his first video available online…
I will integrate Gary’s findings in my data, and let’s hope that the 3d model integrates these too…

As Gary mentions in his video, and I really think it is wise to listen to the assessment of a professional sniper and trainer: all these lower level window and vent hypotheses are just that: hypotheses, and people who are pushing these hypotheses likely have other intentions than finding out what really happened…

Here we go:

the above picture is what Gary showed during his last presentation of very accurately measured GPS data.
GPS uses a different reference sea level than google earth, which explains the offsets in what you see in google earth and the tables below…
As long as you compare coordinates within one system you are fine. Distances and elevation differences between points in the GPS system should not differ from the values calculated with google earth.

When we look at the heights between Trump’s head and the position of crooks, we get:

Summarizing the 3 models (Gary Melton’s GPS data, howDoIknowThisInfo.com’s data based on google earth and Roger’s data based on a mixture of google earth and unknown ground level references), we see that

• a shooter from the roof of AGR building 6 would shoot almost horizontally
  • the AGR building 6 lies in a depression which makes it very unlikely that shots were fired from a lower elevation than the roof

I have alluded on this observation many times before, but as long as certain people are in charge and feed Chris extremely biased and unreferenced information, no progress will be made in finding out what really happened during the assassination attempt.

2 Likes

“Very unlikely”??

That isn’t science.

It’s just measurements and angles. It either is possible or isn’t.

Are you trying to claim that it is 100% not possible for shots fired from either the vent or the top foot length of the window to reach the height of Trump’s ear on the stage?

If you’ve done the calculations to prove that it’s impossible, please feel free to share.

And I don’t think the fenced portions by AGR 6 were a full 6 feet in height, not with that droopy chainlink.

there is no need to get aggressive.

as I explained yesterday to you (the forum) and Chris, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a bullet drop of half a foot between the interaction point at Trump’s ear and the bleachers’ railing if that bullet was shot from any of these vents.

you can certainly shoot at Trump’s position, and you may even have been able to injure him or worse, but it is IMPOSSIBLE that that same bullet can match up with the one that interacted with the railing, let alone the JCB hydraulic lift…

I do not go into the details about the fence and its height and nature. I included it in the spreadsheet overview as Gary mentioned it in his presentation.

as far as I am concerned, that chainlink fence is totally irrelevant in the story and only plays a role in the time it took for the medics and SWAT teams to get to that location after the shots…

Let me share a nice lecture with you:
Lec 04: The Motion of Projectiles | Fall 1999 (Walter Lewin, MIT)

fallen monkey shot

1 Like

None of that raises to the level of a Theory. At best they are different Hypotheses. Using theory in this manner, is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

It could be possible if the bullet had reached the peak of its trajectory and is coming down at a steep angle. I’m not going to waste my time trying to plot it out, as I don’t buy it. The trajectory would have to look like ‘indirect fire’.

1 Like