So It's Back To First Principles

Is there specific timelines you would like me to concentrate on for the next few days? I don’t think we can find out much more prior to the shots fired with available evidence.

I’m focusing on the cat and mouse chase on the AGR grounds before the patsy gets on the roof. After the retaining wall sighting, the timeline gets somewhat telling when I include the radio coms from the Washington Post article. A quick look appears like you’ve captured those. One think I saw you were missing the sent time of the retaining wall photos being sent later by “S” 17:51. To me this is a key timestamp for a broader group of LEOs getting the photos. As you know, this is after the rangefinder sighting. A verbal description of what the patsy looks like only gets you so far. A photo is worth 1,000 words!

1 Like

For those complaining about using texts. Sending a picture does not preclude using a radio, too. Put a alert out via radio and back it up with a picture by text. You know, walk/chew gum.

No VP, not you. More so about people in videos complaining about it.

If you’re suggesting I’m complaining about texts, I am not. I’m merely stating and evaluating timeline facts. I’m looking at all evidence of specific sightings, reports, texts, radio comms, and interviews. Each one is important, and knowing which group each is going to is important as well.

“Just an FYI, we had a younger white male, long hair, lurking around the AGR building.,’ a local countersniper said at 5:42 p.m., according to a time-stamped transcript of encrypted radio communications obtained by The Washington Post. ‘He was viewed with a range finder sighting the stage,…We lost sight of him.’” (Source: The Washington Post)

In case you’re interested in how that radio message and the texts sent by “N” and later by “S” falls into the timeline of that sighting, here you go.

I should add that, in hindsight, given all the similarly dressed individuals in the area, and one LEO giving a description incorrectly over the radio, a photo would be all the more important. I’m just saying.

2 Likes

Since the absolute time when the first shot was fired was unclear to me, I just scanned your timeline, and it said “18:11:33 – First Shot Fired”. That would mean that the Police cruiser’s clock was one second late, and Doug Mills camera clock was late by about 63 seconds. Since I didn’t see any explicit reference for this, could you please clarify how you reached that conclusion?

Hi ThePythonicCow,

3 days ago, I already made a deep dive into Gary’s analysis, which to me is a direct attack to this forum. He seems to act like he knows much more than we do. Surprisingly we agree with 90% of his findings. The drone gives the same coordinates as in our joint study. See below. To my opinion he just gets one position completely wrong, which is Trumps height and he is not transparent with his numbers. I think Gary is an honest guy as he claims to be, but I would expect him to come back and correct himself accordingly. Have a look at my detailed answer.

1 Like

Here is two drone photos with the Harvester.

1 Like

I thought of this last night. It would be easy to screen the stage/bleachers from AGR complex area. A few 45’ long 13.6’ high big rig dry vans parked nose to tail in that general area. Easy in and back out after the rally. Could even hang banners on the sides of them.

3 Likes

Thx for the update of the timeline and the work you put in.

One point that has to be corrected concerning 17:06:57 – Third video of Thomas Crooks. This video wasn’t taken by James Copenhaver (he took the video you can see Crooks walking the roof, filmed from his position in the southern bleachers) but by some anonymous man, watch 0:39-0:43
Exclusive video appears to show would-be Trump assassin at rally hour before shooting (youtube.com)

2 Likes

The media and most reports stated that the first shot was 18:11:33. I did not take it as a fact, but rather as a guideline to synchronize all other footage to the same time as a point of reference.

At 18:08:22 I did note that the dashcam is a second behind as an example.

1 Like

Right you are. Corrected the mistake.

I just finished my timeline analysis for my map 2, on the ground at AGR before Crooks got on the roof. I’ll probably post it within an hour or so after a proofread and combining my slides. I’ll copy you in the post as I’ve done before, if you’re still up and want a good read.

The unique thing I did, other than make some more of my crazy timeline graphics, is I took the relevant statements in the WP radio traffic article, and combined them with the ABC and CNN articles, in chronological order. That makes for an interesting read.

2 Likes

I ran across this story earlier. Why do I care about Crooks’ family getting a lawyer? Because lawyers seem to have some power to compel people to come in and give information.

This whole case is still up in the air for one reason alone: the government is blocking genuine adversarial interviews of the key witnesses. That’s it. This case should have been over weeks ago, but the government is obstructing it.

But if the FBI won’t interview the key witnesses and local homicide detectives can’t do so due to political pressure, the lawyers still can. So I think we should offer our understanding of the case to them for free. I have contacted the firm that is apparently going to be representing Crooks and offered to help. If we ever learn who the Comperatores’ lawyer is, we should do the same.

Basically, if we can’t crack this thing the way it should be done, we can probably still do it another way, through the lawyers.

4 Likes

Probably the best way to figure out, is to synchronise with the RSBN livestream of that day. The thing with Mills timestamp of the pic is indeed curious.

1 Like

Maybe get in touch with the Congressional task force as well

1 Like

Good idea. Like Clay Higgins? I made one attempt, but those guys usually set up their web pages so that they only hear from their constituents, which I guess is kind of reasonable. I’ll take another look.

Mike Kelly of PA and/or Jason Crow of Colorado. The task force does have some very accomplished people on it from what I can tell (and if this isn’t just another “dog and pony” show to placate the masses (i.e., “us”), they would be the ones I’d contact

1 Like

That would quite easy to be done, but for an absolute time you need to know when the RSBN or any other livestream actually started.

That doesn’t matter in my opinion. They only showed hour and minute, but you can go frame by frame, check when the minute jumps to the next and you’ve got the seconds as well.

1 Like

Who showed hour and minute? RSBN? Can you provide a link?