So It's Back To First Principles

Well, I’ll see what I can find. I have a question, though: that screenshot with P (probably Priolo) and S, do we think that was a text group that only had Beaver ESU people in it?

Regarding my Beaver County ESU post, that was what I had for butler.

To answer your question, the screenshot of the text was the group of 8. The chat group had 7 people initially, with an 8th added around 1 pm.

Ben Shaffer, Washington County ESU, spoke about it during his congressional forum testimony a few days ago. So far I know the following were in that list:

Greg Nicol
Jason Woods
Mike Murcko
Ben Shaffer (He mentioned that he had a teammate,)

Mike Priolo must have been in that group since his text is in the screenshot of the group of 8, “S” is in there too. There was an “S” in the “Team Leader” group, and he appears to be then one asking for the tally of who could support the event.

Unfortunately, we only had those few text screenshots where the member initials weren’t fully cut off, as I’m sure you know.

The 2 unknowns might be in it as well, along with possibly Gianvito.

1 Like

I may have found him using the links in your poste with the various Butler ESU participating agencies. His name is a bit tight, though. He’s with the same police department as Pearson, who set up the Dropbox for the bodycams, suggesting he had a leadership role of some sort. He may have used Schaffer to assist him by monitoring the counter-sniper group activities, in part.

That was the only “S” name of those listed online that fit.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I wanted to pin down if we think S is with Beaver or Butler. Between the two, the roster for Beaver ESU is much easier to find. Butler ESU is far more secretive.

If we look through these pages and ctrl-F for “esu”, we can find a lot of familiar names and some unfamiliar ones. I think I already went through this whole thing for all the ESU records, and the S names are these:

Michael Scheers
Nicholas Shawger C
Derek Shipley
Zachary Spearing S
Eugene St Clair R

None of these fit the black boxes very well. Shipley did somewhat, but he has said he “was not there and does not have any details”. We might be missing some Beaver ESU names, or there might have been some Butler ESU in that group chat.

What do you think about this guy’s assessment?

Paramount Tactical drone shows Crooks and Trump at close to same level

1 Like

Hi PrayingPatriot,

The day this video came out, I was able to debunk it… :ok_hand:

1 Like

Do we know the exact location assignments and timelines and their movements around the time of the shooting for each of those people yet?

GN is the most discussed. JW left early. How about each of the others?

On the Issue of Trump’s Height

I have looked into this in more depth. Here is a citation relevant to the matter:

“A National Institute of Aging study that followed 2,084 men and women for 35 years found that they started losing height around age 30 and that the shrinking accelerated over time.

The study, which included people ages 17 to 94, found that the men, on average, lost 1.2 inches (3 centimeters), and the women lost 2 inches (5 cm), between age 30 and 70. By age 80, men had lost 2 inches (5 cm), and women had lost 3 inches (8 cm).”

I cited 2 Official Whitehouse medical reports that Trump’s height was 6’ 3”. The most recent was Feb. 2019. If this is accepted as true, then from the above, it looks like from age 70 to 80 (10 years), a man loses 0.8 of 1 inch in height.

There are 120 months in 10 years.

There are 65 months from Feb. 2019 to July 2024 (assassination attempt).

(65/120) x 0.8 = 0.433333333… of 1 inch.

I am quite happy to go with the 2019 report, minus this figure, which gives:

Trump’s Height = 6’ 2.5666”

I think some of the photos people are analysing are definitely far from conclusive.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Woods, Nicol, and Murcko we know. Ben Shaffer is the Washington County ESU we now know was on the larger grandstand. Priolo I’m pretty sure was in the Beaver County command post SW of the grandstand. It is shown on the Detail Plan map. If Schaffner is “S,” he was most likely with Pearson in the FOP, also on the map. That would explain the chain of text messages from Nicol, to Priolo, to “S,” then to Butler County OPS (a.k.a COMMAND). The others in the group of 8 would include the counter-sniper on the east grandstand, if it was even manned.

The white van has been excluded from relevance because its status is unrelated to Crooks. There is a chain of interviews and videos from a local man and the homeowner of the property where the van was parked describing the status of the van as belonging to someone unrelated to the shooting.

As for the ladder: we have been informed a ladder was purchased. It was not used. I wonder where it is now?

1 Like

One source I read, and I can’t recall what that was, stated that he left it near his home. Not at his home. If I run across it I’ll share it with you.

1 Like

Hello Roger.

I have looked into the issue of the ground level of the bleachers in more detail. I have been using a very specific programme to evaluate ground elevations. For me it is an exceptional program and appears to give very accurate data. The website is called: randymajors.org

It allows you to mark lines on the ground for detailed ground profiles, and also allows you to download an Excel spreadsheet of the data points themselves.

I enclose along with this message a screenshot detailing my evaluation of the bleachers.

The blue rectangle is the precise mapping as near as I could get it for the exact perimeter of the bleachers in terms of position and orientation. The program itself mapped the ground elevations along the perimeter line, as shown in blue.

I marked the corners of the rectangle as A, B, C, and D. The program generating a graph for the entire perimeter, which is at the bottom of the screen. I further added the corner point letters next to the graph also, indicating their various ground levels with a black blob.

The results were quite fascinating. It would appear that there is a rather sudden change in gradient of about 1 foot cutting through the bleachers position. The very front of the bleachers are positioned on a very level piece of ground that is about 1335.6 ft above sea level.

Almost one full side of the bleachers (A-B), and all of the back of the bleachers, are at a level about 1 foot less than this. Interestingly enough, the position of the wheels near the back of the bleachers are in the middle of this low position.

If you look to the data points to the right of the image, you will see that the wheels have a ground elevation of some 1334.72 ft.

You have stated that it is best to use the wheels as the key point of reference for the ground elevation that we are seeking, and I see the rationale behind this.

As a result of this, I believe the correct value above sea level for the ground height that the bleachers rest upon should be this value: 1334.72 ft. Of course this certainly does differ from the value that you propose, of 1336.32 ft.

3 Likes

This guy was supposed to be Murko. No one has verified the prosthesis issue. Can someone explain. It doesn’t fit.

PrayingPatriot

RawRoku

6d

The head and face stuff seems to match. But here is my new problem. Look at the pic when he stands up. Look at his legs. His left leg.

Now at the uniformed guy pic legs. ??? Does he have a prosthesis?

We should try hard to find another photo or video of Murcko. I was only able to find the one image.

I found the full-sized version of the photo on the Jackson Township Police Facebook page. His stance is such that his left leg is back, and his right is forward. The way his pants are impacted by that stance would differ for each leg. It appears to me that he has somewhat baggy pants, and might be experiencing some static cling, or at least his pant leg is being gathered closer together near the bottom of his left leg due to his stance. That’s my take on it, anyways.

2 Likes

We have been looking in all the wrong places LOL
Today Show 14-July

1 Like

Great interview with fellow who was next to Corey Comperatore
starts at 6:25 & injured lady is carried off at 9:56

1 Like

Donald Trump is standing a little further back from Barron. It’s hard to tell how to compensate for that without knowing what the camera focal length is. Also, for all we know Barron might still be growing - last I heard he was 6’8", and if he was past that he might not want to advertise that he’s freakishly tall! Really tall guys often keep growing past their 18th birthday.

I would guess Trump is probably in the 6’1" to 6’2" range. If he had shrunk all the way down to 5’11" it would be pretty noticeable.

Edit to add: I was looking on X for a larger size photo of that pic with Donald and Barron Trump and found a document that showed Fulton county, GA showed him at 6’3" when they booked him a year ago. Did they measure him, or just go off his driver’s license? Does he have a driver’s license?

Remark: We live in our minds and the perception is more a-priori than physical facts. In the school I almost never felt be bullied. However, there were some agressive people, who cannot fit inside their skin. Just punch them in the nose, this is how it works. (Additionally my acronym is RIsP = rest in small pieces.) :slight_smile:

Hello KHunter,

Thank you for your feedback and spending time to verify all of our numbers. The more people check, the more accurate we get.

As stated, we are using high accuracy KML data files provided from Land ID. The results of which have been confirmed by a high accuracy drone in Garys video. But maybe we both have a very accurate way of measuring and we simply are not placing the elements at the right place?

One question: How about the other two sea levels (Trumps stage and AGR building) do you get the same as ours?

Looking at the exact positon of the bleechers wheels I double checked again and found it to be at 1336. Let’s analyse this together and maybe we can find a comon agreement on this topic: