So It's Back To First Principles

As long as you show which number system you’re using AAR#/AGR# then it should be fine. Or use both AGR-6 (AAR-1) is only 7 key strokes more.

TBH Trump is probably closer to 6’1" and tells whomever to put down 6’3" because of vanity. On average most men lose a couple inches when they get older.

If I put my back against a wall and straighten my neck/back, I can get close to my 25yo height. 35+ years hunching over to drive big rig trucks ruined my posture. Otherwise I banged my head against the roof on every bump. It’s stupid but I refuse to use my current height when asked to list it.

At best most are making a SWAG on parts we don’t have the real facts. Like the velocity of the ammo could be in the 2600/3400 fps range. You just have to pick one and plug the numbers in & see if the results works.

I would also agre with 6’ 1", but the majority in this forum decides…

1 Like

Here is a draft graphic showing command posts, the key players in them, and the radios that would be in them that could be overheard. It also shows the radios and channels the counter-snipers would have had. I am assuming some agencies would still have their own radios, despite being issued one from Butler County. Any thoughts?

Edit: Revised my graphic.

3 Likes

I would like to ask @KHunter his opinion, because he is new to this forum and we don’t want to bully him.

One more path that leads to 6’ 1”

Again, not wanting to get into controversial political discussions, but it turns out a lot of the times that Trump did tell the truth with his comments, much more than he is criticized as being a liar. We often hear…. Oh, it turns out that Trump was right on this, or that one. But one thing maybe nobody can deny, Trump has a tendency to exaggerate…

So, I would agree with Sgt Raven, taking 6’ 3” we can deduct 1” from the Trump exaggeration syndrome and we deduct 1” coming from his age, we get 6’ 1”.

Double checking with the Erdogan photo, it would mean that Erdogan is 6’ 2/5” haven shrunk a little with age as well and Trump to be 6’ 1”? We can continue to do more research or we just take 6’ 1”?

I would be interested what KHunter has to say about this, since he initiated this topic.

1 Like

@rawroku

I figured out why those text messages were so confusing. I’ve updated my slides in the previous post.

When I created my radio diagram and was adding the Beaver County ESU command, with Team Leader Priolo’s name, the text message I previously identified him for came to mind. So I went back to look at the text message entries in the AAR Timeline again and noticed Priolo fit better for some I had ascribed to Nicol. That’s when the puzzle came together for me. We only were provided text messages from Nicol’s phone.

I still track the 17:41 timeline entry as being a minute off, but the other 3 entries I put back in my timeline as their own entry.

This explains the other three timeline entries, and the path they took to, along with the replies. It all makes perfect sense to me now! The mysterious “S” still needs to be identified, but I’m not to concerned about that.

Edit: Clarified text flow path and corrected some misspellings Priolo’s name.

3 Likes

Nice unredactions. Small nit: Priolo, not Prioli.

I’ll see if I can find any good candidates for S. I already eliminated one possibility.

1 Like

Haha! You don’t know how many times I caught myself mistyping Prioli instead of Priolo. It just sounds like a better last name to me.

2 Likes

Hi KHunter,

I studied your other comments, and I have to admit we had a mistake in our Excel, namely Trumps Ear -5 Inches. You are correct. It looks as if we had counted his posture double, namely -3 ear position, -2 his posture and later on we added the posture again. Great! You are now an active participant in our “joint back tracing bullet” project here at Peak Prosperity. :handshake:

This gives us the new Excel table as follows:

Screenshot 2024-09-03 084256

As you can see, I added his shoes as well.

I see you don’t agree with the 48" stage height of which I would like to discuss in a separate post.

Is there any other point except for the stage height you disagree with?

Once we agree on all points, I will integrate it into Version 6 and see where the shot leads back to…

2 Likes

You did such a good job tracking down “M,” are you sure you/re up for another manhunt?

At one point I started to identify the various members of the Beaver County ESU, but got onto another project instead. Here is what I had as a starting point. It’s the only website with any detail about the ESU membership.

3 Likes

Well, I’ll see what I can find. I have a question, though: that screenshot with P (probably Priolo) and S, do we think that was a text group that only had Beaver ESU people in it?

Regarding my Beaver County ESU post, that was what I had for butler.

To answer your question, the screenshot of the text was the group of 8. The chat group had 7 people initially, with an 8th added around 1 pm.

Ben Shaffer, Washington County ESU, spoke about it during his congressional forum testimony a few days ago. So far I know the following were in that list:

Greg Nicol
Jason Woods
Mike Murcko
Ben Shaffer (He mentioned that he had a teammate,)

Mike Priolo must have been in that group since his text is in the screenshot of the group of 8, “S” is in there too. There was an “S” in the “Team Leader” group, and he appears to be then one asking for the tally of who could support the event.

Unfortunately, we only had those few text screenshots where the member initials weren’t fully cut off, as I’m sure you know.

The 2 unknowns might be in it as well, along with possibly Gianvito.

1 Like

I may have found him using the links in your poste with the various Butler ESU participating agencies. His name is a bit tight, though. He’s with the same police department as Pearson, who set up the Dropbox for the bodycams, suggesting he had a leadership role of some sort. He may have used Schaffer to assist him by monitoring the counter-sniper group activities, in part.

That was the only “S” name of those listed online that fit.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I wanted to pin down if we think S is with Beaver or Butler. Between the two, the roster for Beaver ESU is much easier to find. Butler ESU is far more secretive.

If we look through these pages and ctrl-F for “esu”, we can find a lot of familiar names and some unfamiliar ones. I think I already went through this whole thing for all the ESU records, and the S names are these:

Michael Scheers
Nicholas Shawger C
Derek Shipley
Zachary Spearing S
Eugene St Clair R

None of these fit the black boxes very well. Shipley did somewhat, but he has said he “was not there and does not have any details”. We might be missing some Beaver ESU names, or there might have been some Butler ESU in that group chat.

What do you think about this guy’s assessment?

Paramount Tactical drone shows Crooks and Trump at close to same level

1 Like

Hi PrayingPatriot,

The day this video came out, I was able to debunk it… :ok_hand:

1 Like

Do we know the exact location assignments and timelines and their movements around the time of the shooting for each of those people yet?

GN is the most discussed. JW left early. How about each of the others?

On the Issue of Trump’s Height

I have looked into this in more depth. Here is a citation relevant to the matter:

“A National Institute of Aging study that followed 2,084 men and women for 35 years found that they started losing height around age 30 and that the shrinking accelerated over time.

The study, which included people ages 17 to 94, found that the men, on average, lost 1.2 inches (3 centimeters), and the women lost 2 inches (5 cm), between age 30 and 70. By age 80, men had lost 2 inches (5 cm), and women had lost 3 inches (8 cm).”

I cited 2 Official Whitehouse medical reports that Trump’s height was 6’ 3”. The most recent was Feb. 2019. If this is accepted as true, then from the above, it looks like from age 70 to 80 (10 years), a man loses 0.8 of 1 inch in height.

There are 120 months in 10 years.

There are 65 months from Feb. 2019 to July 2024 (assassination attempt).

(65/120) x 0.8 = 0.433333333… of 1 inch.

I am quite happy to go with the 2019 report, minus this figure, which gives:

Trump’s Height = 6’ 2.5666”

I think some of the photos people are analysing are definitely far from conclusive.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Woods, Nicol, and Murcko we know. Ben Shaffer is the Washington County ESU we now know was on the larger grandstand. Priolo I’m pretty sure was in the Beaver County command post SW of the grandstand. It is shown on the Detail Plan map. If Schaffner is “S,” he was most likely with Pearson in the FOP, also on the map. That would explain the chain of text messages from Nicol, to Priolo, to “S,” then to Butler County OPS (a.k.a COMMAND). The others in the group of 8 would include the counter-sniper on the east grandstand, if it was even manned.

The white van has been excluded from relevance because its status is unrelated to Crooks. There is a chain of interviews and videos from a local man and the homeowner of the property where the van was parked describing the status of the van as belonging to someone unrelated to the shooting.

As for the ladder: we have been informed a ladder was purchased. It was not used. I wonder where it is now?

1 Like

One source I read, and I can’t recall what that was, stated that he left it near his home. Not at his home. If I run across it I’ll share it with you.

1 Like