So It's Back To First Principles

Was it maybe improperly (what an understatement) redacted by this lady?

Lieutenant Det. Bonnie L. Sedlacek│Drug Task Force Supervisor
Beaver County District Attorney│Detective Bureau
810 Third Street│Beaver, PA 15009
RTK 07/17 Beaver County ESU c/o District Attorney • MuckRock

2 Likes

Here you go
DJT Detail Butler ESU_unredacted.pdf (2.0 MB)

1 Like

If I feel whimsical later maybe I’ll send her some balloons and flowers.

1 Like

Dear KHunter,

Thanks so much, wow you really put a lot of time into this. :+1:

I heard we will soon be getting from @rough_country_gypsy (big credits to him!) a new high top view of the Butler rally taken by his drone, which will be more accurate than Google Maps, giving much more accurate XZ planes.

With all this new data I will generate Version 6 of the back tracing bullet project.

Once again thank you!

Together we are strong!

1 Like

Maybe put a bar of chocolate on top. I think she’ll need the sugar boost.

@brian60221 @sorey

The misspelling angle led me to Joshua Osche, PSP. He’s a fortunate guy having been saved by a trucker last November.

Pennsylvania state trooper reunites with tow truck driver who saved him – Law Officer

3 Likes

He was the one who was badly injured, right? I saw that guy, but could it really be the same person if he was so badly injured? I thought I saw him in a wheelchair last year.
Edit: In the redacted-unredacted-redactions-redacted “Butler ESU operations” PDF, that person is listed as Joe.

Which section was he listed as Joe? My govsalaries search did not show any Joes for 2023 in PA.

1 Like

Well, I’m talking about these docs.

Here’s part of what you would see if you deleted some boxes.

Edit: maybe it’s just that Joshua is known as Joe?

1 Like

I’m using the unredacted version, but that makes 3 misspellings of his name in the same document.

That news article was from November of last year, and he was still in a wheelchair. I didn’t read or listen enough to catch the date of the accident.

Anyways, if you can find a Joe Osche let me know.

2 Likes

Here’s an old reference to “Beaver County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Joe Osche”.

Anyone with information about the suspected shooter is asked to contact Trooper Joseph Osche at 724-284-8100.

That phone number is for PSP Troop D.

Try using gov salaries for Joe or Joseph Osche. I get zip. Anyways, do you have a photo for Joe?

I think this article means you found the right guy originally.

I provided a link to a different article that also had a video interview with him. The Butler Eagle does put him in the area. .

@brian60221

Looked at that PSP Trooper as well but don’t think it’s him.

can’t find a lot on Oshe (or however it is written).

Here I can’t access, maybe one of you can.
https://openpayrolls.com/county/beaver-county-pa/2018/page-23

Article from July 2009, so he wouldn’t be a newby.
Industry man stands up for his rights, sparks debate over guns and freedom along the way (timesonline.com)
“Noble was taken into custody by Beaver police officer Chris Hreha and Beaver County Deputy Sgt. Rich Yonlisky, along with Deputy Joe O’Sche. He was eventually placed in the custody of state police.”

2 Likes

@brian60221

It seems there is an art to using govsalaries.

Here is a question for you. Was just Murcko issued a radio, and he and Nicol had to share? Not so bad if you’re in the next room, but it’s the same with the grandstand counter-snipers. Ben Shaffer did say he and his team had a sub-channel, but that only makes sense if you both have “Butler County Radios.”

2 Likes

Well, I guess you’re probably right and we are looking for Joseph “Joe” O’Sche, Deputy Sheriff of Beaver County.

Yes, Joseph is in there.

1 Like

I wonder if we’re looking at the same guy who now goes by Joshua instead of Joseph. Or, is/was Joseph Joshua’s father, or other family relation. This is from the November 2023 article. Troop D also.

“Trooper Josh Osche, 33, has kept highways safe as a member of the Pennsylvania State Police for nearly 10 years. He’s currently assigned as part of the criminal investigations unit at Troop D. He’s managed to avoid serious injury until August of this year when, off-duty, he stopped to assist at the scene of a collision, “CBS News Pittsburgh reported.

2 Likes

Either way, there was no mention of a PSP in Command with Lenz, but there was a Butler County Sheriff’s deputy, so it must be Joseph. Brothers or cousins perhaps.