So It's Back To First Principles

I think they used something called a “KONICA MINOLTA bizhub” to do these redactions? I’m not sure. If they were adding boxes on a screen on some expensive copier/printer thing, maybe it seemed like it was going to work.

% pdfinfo Butler\ ESU\ Operations\ Order-redacted.pdf
Title:           SKM_36824071510440
Creator:         KM_368
Producer:        KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 368
CreationDate:    Mon Jul 15 22:44:51 2024 +07
ModDate:         Fri Aug 23 01:04:58 2024 +07

The thing is, nobody had my mother’s account passwords. While I was able to access the iPad and reset that password, I can’t go into her accounts and make any changes. They all recognize this device by her identity. I could be wrong.

I just read them. Amazing. We have all the names.
Also, now there is no excuse for anyone. It plainly says you are responsible for your area and will remain even if 1st attack is resolved because there may be a secondary attack.

4 Likes

That’s not good then. Do you know what exactly he altered, something that affects the content?

It could be an Apple thing.

I think he meant well and did his best. I bet he thought that if he just released the raw original files, he’d be suspended or banned. So he made his own document based on the original document, leaving in only some redactions he thought were necessary to stay safe.

So, I think it was just an unfortunate situation where by trying to stay safe he made it appear as if he was releasing forgeries.

4 Likes

He even spelled Greg’s last name wrong. We get the gist though.

I think there is a way to reset it back to the factory settings. I had that option on my late wife’s iPod, but would lose all her songs on it.

2 Likes

Maybe someday I’ll get my Mother’s photos off it and give it a try. I have no need for an Instagram account other than for research like this, so I’m not put off by it.

1 Like

no worries.
Maybe it’s better your account was suspended. All this facebook stuff is crap anyways :wink:

2 Likes

Was it maybe improperly (what an understatement) redacted by this lady?

Lieutenant Det. Bonnie L. Sedlacek│Drug Task Force Supervisor
Beaver County District Attorney│Detective Bureau
810 Third Street│Beaver, PA 15009
RTK 07/17 Beaver County ESU c/o District Attorney • MuckRock

2 Likes

Here you go
DJT Detail Butler ESU_unredacted.pdf (2.0 MB)

1 Like

If I feel whimsical later maybe I’ll send her some balloons and flowers.

1 Like

Dear KHunter,

Thanks so much, wow you really put a lot of time into this. :+1:

I heard we will soon be getting from @rough_country_gypsy (big credits to him!) a new high top view of the Butler rally taken by his drone, which will be more accurate than Google Maps, giving much more accurate XZ planes.

With all this new data I will generate Version 6 of the back tracing bullet project.

Once again thank you!

Together we are strong!

1 Like

Maybe put a bar of chocolate on top. I think she’ll need the sugar boost.

@brian60221 @sorey

The misspelling angle led me to Joshua Osche, PSP. He’s a fortunate guy having been saved by a trucker last November.

Pennsylvania state trooper reunites with tow truck driver who saved him – Law Officer

3 Likes

He was the one who was badly injured, right? I saw that guy, but could it really be the same person if he was so badly injured? I thought I saw him in a wheelchair last year.
Edit: In the redacted-unredacted-redactions-redacted “Butler ESU operations” PDF, that person is listed as Joe.

Which section was he listed as Joe? My govsalaries search did not show any Joes for 2023 in PA.

1 Like

Well, I’m talking about these docs.

Here’s part of what you would see if you deleted some boxes.

Edit: maybe it’s just that Joshua is known as Joe?

1 Like

I’m using the unredacted version, but that makes 3 misspellings of his name in the same document.

That news article was from November of last year, and he was still in a wheelchair. I didn’t read or listen enough to catch the date of the accident.

Anyways, if you can find a Joe Osche let me know.

2 Likes