So It's Back To First Principles

They just didn’t name out the sniper elements.

good point.

1 Like

True, that’s probably it, thanks for the hint.
Lots of spelling errors anyway, one time Nicol and one time Nichol

Michel went with Richard Gianvito on the roof, why isn’t he listed in the DJT Detail somewhere?

2 Likes

Same like Jason Woods and Greg Nicol. They probably not part of any subteam bc they were assigned to the AGR (outside of the security perimeter).

Butler ESU:
Beaver ESU:
Washington SWAT:

Greg Nicol is with Monaca and Beaver ESU.
Jason Wood would be another sniper with Beaver ESU.
Mike Murcko is Jackson Twp and Butler ESU.

Who was allocated sniper asset from Washington SWAT?

Matt Wagner and Ben Shaffer (10S1 - grandstand)

1 Like

As far as Personnel_DJT Detail, Matt Wagner is listed as Butler ESU.

So just Ben Shaffer then?

@sorey Where do you see this in that NYT article, or did you get it from somewhere else?

“guy in the middle is Sean Curran”

In my Recognition Tool Wagner is listed on the Butler ESU page because he’s part of the Butler ESU team. Those 3 ESU/SWAT teams are not specific to the rally. The roles assigned are specific to the rally, so I have included them on the slide for the ESU/SWAT team they belong, and state their specific assignments with their name.

2 Likes

Here is my argument for her being Meredith Banks. You know me, though, I can be convinced otherwise with a better argument based on evidence. :wink:

Advance Team.pdf (640.8 KB)

2 Likes

Yinz are confusing me a bit now. I thought…

Greg Nicol is with Beaver ESU and posted inside AGR.
Jason Wood is with Beaver ESU, posted inside AGR, and leaves early.
Mike Murcko is with Butler ESU and also posted inside AGR.

No?

1 Like

All correct.

1 Like

we are not sure yet if the east grandstand was filled.

1 Like

that’s not from the article but I strongly believe this is Sean Curran

From the Susan Crabtree article:
"Curran was one of the agents who quickly used their bodies as human shields to protect Trump in the iconic photo of the assassination attempt showing the former president raising his fist, bloody and defiant, against the backdrop of an American flag.

2 Likes

Where did you get this??? This is a coverup image. Wow. Wait until you see what I have been working on(amateurishly).

So, these 11 people on the roof can be proven to be Congress (or such) AFTER the fact?

Haha! I had that paragraph saved in my notes from when I was doing my deep dive on the advance team members, but totally forgot about it. I’m putting him down for Curran, but as unconfirmed.

1 Like
3 Likes

He just looks like THE BOSS

2 Likes

From the linked New York Times article

Again, referencing Personnel_DJT Detail, not sure of errors in this list yet(aside Gianvito missing lol).
I’m not crazy though!:

Lines 1, 7, 19.