So It's Back To First Principles

I’d really appreciate if all peope here would provide a reference or a link to the sources of their photographs or documents. If anyone needs a crash course on how to do this …

1 Like

“legally sold” … sounds like the father needs shielding.

Hi thepythoniccow,

I don’t know if you are following Chris on YouTube, but he has explained to us how we follow this investigation. There are 3 zones, green, yellow and red.

Green being facts that we do not have any doubt. If some evidence shows the contrary, then the topic moves from green back to yellow.

Yellow is the information that needs to be investigated in such a way that it either passes to green or to red

Red are the topics that don’t have any evidence or are just baseless claims. In one of his YouTube videos he has placed your “Trump staged it” theory into the red zone. So, he does take notice of your topic, but it is up to you to bring evidence to get it out of the red zone. The burden is on you. He gave an example that if you would find a secret tape recording of Trump and his team that discuss this plot prior to the rally, or if you can find a photo of Trump with a blood capsule in his had, this would put it into the yellow zone. So, for the moment may we ask you to go look for your evidence first and let us concentrate on the yellow topics in the meantime?

2 Likes

could be. Is there any kind of register where they note when a rifle is sold to a new owner?
If Wray’s statement is correct, then the rifle used in the shooting (assuming it was really THIS rifle) wasn’t his father’s anymore but Crooks’. Just wanted to point that out @rawroku for clarifying his document.

since the bodycam video with sound became available where the SWAT officer fired the 9th shot (and possibly 10th shot too), claims have been made that the 9th shot crippled the rifle of the man on the roof and debris from this rifle or the bullet or ricochet/shrapnel of this bullet) would have injured that man…

if that 9th bullet really damaged that rifle, I would have expected that damage to that rifle would have been reported right from the beginning on day 1 and that the pictures of that rifle on the roof would have shown something else than a normally structured rifle…

btw, the rifle was a 2013 DPMS A-15…
not the best or highest quality AR-15 clone available on the market, and given that it is over 10 years old, it may no longer have been in tiptop condition…

May I ask you sharing the link to the bodycam video with sound?

Concerning the assumption of the weapon getting damaged by #9 shot, maybe you can recognise something from the close ups I posted here.

I’m not an expert but somehow it feels like the rifle isn’t obviously damaged.

2 Likes

this is a discussion of that bodycam footage. I mentioned the source of that in one of my posts of 2 days ago.

the man who discusses this video makes the assumption that one of the snipers fired the 10th shot to finish the man on the roof off, but I do not think that is correct…

Thx for posting.
Please note, the bodycam video (you see starting at 1m0s / BWC2-122104) itself has no audio. Youtuber jeffostroff just added and synced the audio line from another bodycam video, one with audio available, into his video.
Also note that the timestamp in the bodycam video BWC2-122104 is 12s ahead of time.

1 Like

Second shooter in the third vent.

I am adding every roof, vent, window, door and ventilation pipe that faces Trump to my model…
once the ballistic trajectories from each of these locations to each of the victims are know, we will immediately know which things are relevant and which are fairy tales…

these take into account wind speeds between 5 and 9 mph…

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/pa/imperial/KPIT/date/2024-7-13

very little of what is mentioned in these hearings and articles/reports that are being written has any evidential value, he…

only the audio/video footage that confirms from several angles that a certain thing happened is to be trusted…

I do not consider/read/watch or listen to any of these things seriously…

I should have said: nominal father.

@vt1 argues it should be 14 s ahead, and I think he has the better argument. He synchronizes to the first shot of the some other video, while I related to the police cruiser.

1 Like

I don’t see vt1 making any comment on how much the timestamp of the bodycam video (BWC2-122104) is delayed. Maybe he has other post(s) where he examines the delay time. If so, would be nice you could share the link.

The determination of the bodycam video timestamp being 12s ahead of time is based on the Gray Hughes analysis.

By the way, Youtuber jeffostroff in his video also states the bodycam timestamp is 12s ahead, watch his video at 0:58 - 1:04

1 Like

@vt1 relates the bodycam time of BWC2-122104 to the first shot (“fire”) that can be heard in video 13, which is also the moment the woman at the fence turns around. He assumably relates this too to the first shot heard in the ham-handedly doctored police cruiser video. If the cruiser clock actually is in sync with time of day should be checked by other means. There is some interest to absolute times within context of geolocating moving audio sources, as for example the D Stewart video.

1 Like

Hi @bigtim

I came across this picture again. Have not seen it for a while.

What is the device on this guys head?

1 Like

Same type of night vision optic we’ve been discussing. It is in the “stowed” position, hinged out of the way. To deploy it at night the user just pulls it down into position over the eye(s). it attaches to some various types of bracket mounts on the front of the helmet. You can see the guy in the middle has a bracket but no optic.

Edited to add: These kevlar helmets are ballistic protection in nature, offering protection from pistols, most shotgun rounds, and small/medium caliber rifle rounds. Quite common. All also wearing some type of chest body armor, the two guys in camo probably wearing rifle rated ceramic or steel plates rated for rifles. Blue uniform officer likely wearing soft pistol/shotgun rated armor.

All 3 officers are carrying some variant of an AR15/M4 mostly likely chambered in .223cal/5.56mm rifles which would allegedly be effectively the same/similar to what Crooks allegedly used.

1 Like

Doesn’t it seem strange to you that this guy is walking around with a night vision on his head in bright day light? Any plausible explanation? The only reason that comes to my mind is the hypothesis we have discussed before in this post:

anxious to get your opinion on this one….

Per your question/theory:

1. I don’t actually know if the optic lens is reflective, my hunch is that it is probably designed to not be reflective but I do not know. But for it to be super reflective it would require presumably a bright light shining on it, and in this case quite deep into the interior of the window/room it might theoretically be located within. I’m unware of a bright direct light shining into that room to illicit such a bright reflection. But there was a police SUV parked with white headlights on pointing at those windows… So I just cannot say for sure.

But it seems MORE probable to me that it it was an unlighted room, a cop might have just used a bright flashlight to quickly scan the room for a person/gun/evidence and moved on. That’s what the light appears to me to be.

1. As far as this query:

Eh, I have seen that picture dozens of times and thought literally nothing of it. High probability either too lazy to remove it for this job, or there’s a outside chance he might just want it in case he has to clear a dark unlighted room (power outages do happen) or for some reason this daytime task turns into a nighttime task). Famously the Somalia Blackhawk Down incident, lots of guys left water, armor, and night vision behind (which would have all been life-saving useful) because they thought their mission was only a brief daylight one. It turned into a overnight fight for survival… A lot of LEO/Military have learned these lessons, so I don’t look too deeply into a guy wearing a relatively light weight but ultra useful night vision optic on his helmet.

I hope this will explain better.