So It's Back To First Principles

Good find. To me that looks like the guy, but my eyes can’t be trusted.

3 Likes

Looks an awful lot like him to me too, but my vision is pretty bad as well unfortunately.

Excellent find! That’s the best photo yet. Clearly it’s him. Thank you for finding and posting it.

3 Likes

I agree. Ears and hairline…

1 Like

Let’s talk about how shitty modern media is that we don’t have easy and clear access to who specifically was present at the interview and what their roles were for the rally.

It’s insane what corporate owned and monopolized main stream media has become.

Quality modern journalism doesn’t exist. Wealthy powers squashed it.

So this is what we get: trashy excuses for news.

4 Likes

And his mouth, which thanks to this new photo having a more serious look we can see more clearly that it’s him.

2 Likes

The nose and ears don’t really match to me. Especially where the forehead meets the nose.

The eyebrows seem different too.

Maybe aging effects, but I don’t think it’s a 100% positive match yet.

2 Likes

Very, very true. It’s a global situation.
Even some of those Charlie Rose interviews from the past had courage and knowledge to ask the good questions (even if not always the right, hard ones…) Nowadays… “I see dead/dumb journalists”.

1 Like

If we recognize the MSM for what it is, the propaganda arm of the Deep State, and learn their tactics, we have them beat. Trump knew this full well when he started pushing his “fake news” mantra, and to this day he keeps driving that point home.

4 Likes

Nits: Woods, not Wood. Monaca, not Monaco.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the line between journalism for information and journalism for entertainment has blurred, sensationalizing trivial information while suppressing the keys to collective understanding. We’re left sifting through mountains of data to try to find what truly matters, hoping that it has been revealed and left uncensored. Still, we must press on.

To pivot a little, BWC2-122125 belongs to this fella right here, Butler Twp PD Patrolman Drew Blasko:
Screenshot 2024-09-08 122653
This was the gentleman that was saying that he “told them to post f*cking guys over here”, who you can see helping to try to scramble guys onto the shed to scurry up a pallet to the roof. Young looking guy, probably not a lot of years of experience, and yet he was pointing out obvious failures in the action plan to secret service. And it probably should be noted that if this guy had communication with the secret service, that completely negates that statement made by R. Patrick Young, that they “have had no communication from the secret service since the last election cycle”.

Other actors discovered include:
Butler Twp PD Sargeant Jim Sasse:
Screenshot 2024-09-08 104142

Police Department Staff Directory - Butler Township (butlertwp.org)
-Hits on names for Matthew Pearson, Jim Sasse, Drew Blasko, Jon Shaffner, David Tedeski, perhaps more I have not gone through the full list yet.

Ryan Slack, of Cranberry Twp:

3 Likes

Thanks. I made the corrections and even added the commas after names that disappeared between iterations somehow.

1 Like

Well, remember, there are a lot of organizations here. I’m not sure what connections Young has with Butler Twp PD. Maybe the police were there when the USSS visited AGR but nobody from ESU was there. Or maybe Young was exaggerating to score some political points (he sounds a bit resentful).

On Sasse, Tedeski, Slack, and a bunch of other people like that, I was glad to see their name patches and find out e.g. that the guys in green are Butler ESU, etc, but if we don’t even have any idea that they did anything wrong, I tend to err on the side of leaving them alone.

Like, Nicol and Murcko are prime suspects and should have been interviewed weeks ago if not arrested. Hardly anyone else is even close to that. Do you remember the guy in the Volcom shirt with the beard? He covered his face when he came out of the AGR building, but aside from that, I don’t have any reason to suspect him of anything, so I let him go.

Maybe we should make a document that matches faces and names and workplaces just to know who’s who.

2 Likes

Thanks for connecting one of the bodycams to a person. I haven’t gotten around to identifying them all, so if you know of any more I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

5 Likes

That’s kinda along the lines of where I’m working, trying to identify and place the actors involved regardless of whether or not they are at fault, in a way for my own piece of mind and understanding of the whole scene, because it becomes very confusing very quickly. I don’t really necessitate the fact that they did anything wrong, aside from perhaps the allocated sniper assets on the second story.

Continuing to comb through bwc footage, later in Blasko’s cam I hear mention of at least 3 other names identifying other actors in the area, the first two being Renaud (Christian Renaud) and Setnar (Matt Setnar), “I can’t find Renaud and I can’t find Setnar.” “Last thing I knew Setnar he went around that corner”. This is coming down from the guy on the roof. He also states that there is nobody up front, and then Blasko says “Kopas, noone’s up front.” (Chris Kopas)

Certainly trying, will let you know if I come up with any more!

4 Likes

Here is a good starting point and resource for identifying who is who from each of the 3 counties, and what department they belong to. I haven’t finished Washington County SWAT, but will update this post when I do.

Note: Please send me any new or updated information if you have it. Thank you!

Some additional recognition resources:

And here is my upgraded building and door map.

7 Likes

Did he pay for ammo at rally day by credit card or cash?
Since he had no ID with him, however a credit card could tell his name immediatelly.
(Maybe someone else payed the ammo and smuggled the bill into his pocket.)

Other problem: FBI has at least one eyewitness who saw all the muzzle flashes. (In the grand conspiracy they might plant those witnesses.)

Screenshot 2024-09-09 030251

If these are the same guy, then that would make BWC2-122117 Chris Kopas.

Denny Crawford
Penn Township
https://penntownship.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Agenda-01-02-2023.pdf (page 2)

Christian Renaud
Middlesex Township
https://middlesextownship.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_04172024-340 (page 2)

2 Likes

Joe Beachem:

Denny Crawford:

Screenshot 2024-09-09 031520
Jon Jurysta:

FB:

1 Like