Team Biden Drained the SPR Making America Weaker & Now MSNBC Is Lying About It

Thanks for sharing.

Was there discussion about time frame? Maybe things get kinetic before the election? Or things are still in the pre-staging phase and it might take a year or something before things get activated?

1 Like

I didn’t ask him about time frame. But this is a guy I will keep in touch with and if I get any more intel, I will share!

1 Like

love that you are hiking to regroup and get strong! Being out in nature is some of the best medicine. I’m out in the forest almost every day hiking in bare feet. And this one extra thing does more for my inner reconnection than anything else.

It does take time to get used to walking on the forest floor in bare feet, but you can get used to it and remarkably, if you allow yourself to relax, you rarely if ever step on sharp things. Your body just attunes to the environment.

I’m constantly gushing to people about being barefoot on the earth, it is really that incredible. I even keep a planting space available in my greenhouse over winter that I can stand or lie down on when there is 3+ feet of snow outside.

6 Likes

Right, you are doing “grounding.” I used to do it every night taking the dog out and looking up at the stars. I got out of the habit, but I should start doing it again. Thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes