The Christmas Eve Taxpayer Massacre

Good read, thanks Chris

Ready: Is this the truth?

Would you believe me if my answer is yes? Smile

Being clearly in the 17% who believe anything you tell them, of course.

On the other hand, the other 83% of folks on this site may think such a statement either a joke or a serious hit to your credibility. Since you ended with a smiley face, should they assume the former?

Ready,
Actually time and space are not what they used to be. Check the latest findings in physics. Obviously, information will be easier to send through time than to send objects, but this is only a theory so far. It doesn’t exclude the possibility that people in the future will send messages in their past. Then it is up to the recipient to believe it or not, right? Sharing with other people his beliefs is another story. After all, his credibility is at stake. Wink

Coming back to Earth, that was an example of message. Why would a message from the future be less popular than “The secret”, or UFOs, or conspiracy theories, or vampires? I think it will be more popular because it can give people hope and a goal. Without them you cannot move masses.

Rog,
they always seem to flock to you, LOL.

Thats because Rog is the man.
Cheers!

Aaron

In 2008, I warned that the Fannie and Freddie bailouts were departing to levy a courtyard more crannies than was claimed by the government, despite the deed that the then-director of the Congressional Budget Office, Peter Orszag, firmly declared that there was only a 5% chance that citizen could lose more than $25 billion.  christmas quotes for card || new year quotes

On Christmas Eve, while nobody was supposed to be watching, the Treasury Department lifted the bailout ceiling on Fannie and Freddie from an already appalling $400 billion to an unlimited amount.quotes for card || new year quotes