The FBI and Regime Media Work Together To Bury The Investigation

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/the-fbi-and-regime-media-work-together-to-bury-the-investigation/

Regime media has entirely moved on from the Trump assassination attempt, and the FBI hasn’t said one word about their investigation into it since July 15th which is 22 days ago.

What does this lack of interest tell us?

Only that ‘they’ are trying very hard to busy the whole thing and hope it slips quietly into history without too much inquiry of curiosity.

Well I care, and so do the many experts and concerned citizens who are participating in unraveling the mystery. Thank you to everyone who has helped and continues to work to solve what we can and assure that the right questions are left to be addressed by the official report, whenever that comes out.

New data continues to come in and yesterday we finally got the high-def version of the very important “Source 4” video shot off to the side of Building 6.

I immediately downloaded it and reran the audio analysis in case that might have changed anything. It did not. It reconfirmed the facts that the echoes are entirely differently spaced between shots 1-3 and 4-8, and that their frequencies do not match.

Rounding out this episode, I explore the two most obvious places left that a second shooter could have hidden.

23 Likes

There is a video being posted on the Internet that shows muzzle flashes from the first floor of the building the crooks shot from. Not sure if Is fake or not. Be interesting to see if the sound matches the rest of the other muzzle blasts.

6 Likes

I saw a part 2, but it is gone. Or did I imagine things… again?

1 Like

Although I still believe that Crooks was the lone shooter in this story, I am grateful for this Citizen’s Inquiry continuing to look at the second shooter concept potential locations etc. This is worthwhile. I’ll be happy to change my beliefs once I find clear evidence. Definitely the sounds of the shots and timing of the echos makes a second shooter more than a possibility.

The media silence is telling for sure. This should be probably the top priority for a normal government to investigate openly and honestly but it is being buried and obfuscated as much as possible.

Compare the media and “regulator” attention between this Trump Assassination Attempt and the Boeing 737 Max Door plug investigation. Both incidents are of similar seriousness yet the media attention has been completely different. I can recall 2 or 3 people from the FAA giving daily briefings about the Boeing door plug and the media attention given to the supplier and Boeing’s manufacturing practices and quality. People were fired for this and policies and procedures were supposedly tightened. Similar models of the same aircraft were grounded for inspections, immediately.

In this case, the grounds were dismantled and the crime scene sanitized way too early. It stinks and it is deliberate. People, open your eyes and your minds. The Government is working against the People.

I’m looking forward to the Part 2 Video about the implications and possibility of the very clear brewing civil war. The US and much of the World has gone crazy. I’m glad to be looking at this from the outside and relative safety of SE Asia.

11 Likes

I do not know anything about sound forensics but The more I listen to shots 4-8 the more it sounds like a portion of the sound is what an echo off of a metal roof would sound like.

2 Likes

It looks like there are two echoes in the higher quality audio (the third, thin vertical line), with the second echo timed identically to the ones of the last 5 shots.

2 Likes

I can’t find a part 2 either, so it’s not just you.

1 Like

Part II is coming soon!

(I produced them back-to-back and Barry has to process them one-by-one)

5 Likes

Ditto.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting the vent’ish hypothesis.

-VE

5 Likes

Cheadle’s initial “sloped roof” comments were perhaps a PsyOp test of gullibility. This is consistent with Old School believability test during the heyday of Broadcast News.

4 Likes

Part 2 is now live:

4 Likes
  1. They can, and WILL, ignore audio analysis and the mysteries therein.

2. “Undercover cop”. Creates and assumes a false identity to infiltrate a criminal organization and gather evidence with which to prosecute it and disrupt its operations.
    “Plainclothes cop.” An officer who dresses in street clothes in order to mingle with the public and detect suspicious activity or crime without being identified as an officer until s/he chooses to reveal his true identity in order to take police action (such as making an arrest or stopping a person for investigation). These were on duty at the rally, but it’s extremely unlikely an undercover cop was there on duty under their cover identity.

5 Likes

ditto

1 Like

I believe the “muzzle flashes” in AGR building 6’s floor window have been shown to be (sun?) reflections, not contemporaneous with any of the first 8 super-sonic snicks / reports. The alleged muzzle flashes also appear after the first 8 shots.

2 Likes

The Blob ludicrously operating as if it’s still 1963. They failed miserably, left a mountain of evidence behind, and now they don’t know what to do but to try and memory hole a world historical event. This time, at least it won’t be as easy for them as with the Warren Commission. This time, some really pissed-off, powerful political interest groups want to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

11 Likes

Shots 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 all have a very MIDRANGE (not high), almost notch-filter type sound. Almost like they were in a tin can.

Also, why are longer distances (like the old barn about 1500 ft. away – next to the Farm and Greenhouse on the other side of Whitestone Rd; direct-line from shooter to Crooks to Trump) not being considered for one of the “groups” of shots. 1500 ft. is nothing for a skilled sniper.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a third ESU sniper who had to leave early at 4 pm? Does he have an alibi? Or did he crawl into a ceiling duct for a short nap?

10 Likes

2 observations
In the helicopter video I could not see the blood trail.
On another site it was noted that The shooters teeth were coming out of his mouth as if the kill shot was to the back of his head.

4 Likes

From first glance, and I like first impressions, who is crouching at the corner of the building at 24 mins of “silence is deafening “?

2 Likes