The Lab Rat That Survives Is The One Who Escapes

An excerpt from Ralph W. McGehee - Deadly Deceits - My 25 Years in the CIA:
…"Does the secrecy agreement work to protect legitimate classified information? Probably to some small degree it does. But the price we pay for this minor protection is enormous. The Vietnam War is a prime example. This Agency-produced disaster was sold to the American people through massive disinformation operations. Would it not have been better if we had known the truth at an early stage? Similarly, would the American people not be better off knowing the truth about the CIA’s current secret war in Latin America? Don’t we deserve to know about reckless and phony covert operations, including Agency-planted “Communist” documents, that help determine our foreign policy?
It is clear that the secrecy agreement does not halt the flow of information to our enemies, for it does not affect the CIA employee who sells information. Look, for example, at England, which has a strict official secrets act and probably the most porous security service in the western world. What the CIA’s secrecy agreement does quite effectively, however, is to stop critics of the Agency from explaining to the American public what the CIA is and does. It is sad to say, but the truth is that the primary purpose of the secrecy agreement is to suppress information that the American people are legitimately entitled to. For this reason, I am opposed to the secrecy agreement as it is now written and administered.
Because the major portion of my CIA career revolved around Southeast Asia, where CIA operations were well publicized and even officially disclosed, the Agency could not stop release of much of the information in this book. But my experience should sound a warning. Agency officials show no hesitation in trying to censor embarrassing, critical, or merely annoying information. I cannot speak for the legal aspects of the various laws, but it is obvious that national security has little to do with how the Agency administers the secrecy agreement. As the CIA becomes more adept at applying the law under President Reagan’s executive order on classification that went into effect August 1, 1982, all critical information about the Agency will probably be forbidden.
I do not expect that the executive branch or the Supreme Court will be upset by the Agency’s attempts to censor information that the public is entitled to. The American people, however, should be worried. Once the Agency is unleashed and the iron curtain of official disclosure falls, we will all suffer its consequences

The FED is going to derail the train and then act completely stymied as to how it all happened. The fed and the government are the only powers in the world that can burn every man woman and child in this country and they have absolutely done it! Anyone who is brave enough or willing should do whatever they can to publicly call them out on it, without risking their own life.
LG