The Markets Don't Reflect Reality

I’m doing fine with my 60 mama herd.
If you’re a cattleman dependent on inputs its difficult.
Auction prices are good.

2 Likes

Huge miss on payroll expectations today. Zerohedge comments:

Of course, these being numbers published by the corrupt Biden, pardon Kamala Department of Goalseeked bullshit, the previous months were revised lower as usual, with May revised down by 2,000, from +218,000 to +216,000, and the change for June was revised down by 27,000, from +206,000 to +179,000. With these revisions, employment in May and June combined is 29,000 lower than previously reported. It gets better because as shown in the next chart shows, 5 of the past 6 months have now been revised lower.

Five of the past six months have been revised lower. Absolutely cannot trust the numbers from the BLS. All the “errors” only go in one direction.

4 Likes

I am likely as ready as i can be
BRING IT lets get the SHTF so we can reset and create a better world… at least that is what i am prepaing in many different ways for.
The other option is i am just wrong and all is well and we will muddle along - no worries LOL

1 Like

Looks like “finally” is here.

Japan’s ““market”” has been halted.

Will we hit “lock limit down” tonight?

2 Likes

We have been watching tonight!!

1 Like

All the trumpers refuse to look at the blatant ‘bad’ symbology he both projects and associates with but I guess sheep gotta
6Fight
6Fight
6Fight