The Mystery Of The Blood In The Bathroom

Jeez, put one guy on top a hill and another 8 feet down on your side running jackhammers, one then the other right after it. If you couldn’t tell the difference with your eyes closed, I don’t know what to say. You have ears on either side of your head, it helps with directional source of sounds.

1 Like

Here is the full body cam video from Butler ESU. First mention of “operator with hand injury” at 02:30.
I found this video on a police body cam page and it has some interesting details!

1 Like

Wow! I think now that you are right! I was 100% certain before, but I now believe I was wrong! Thank you and I sure appreciate you knowledge and expertise!

1 Like

Here is a aquestion… Did you notice that there is an active vent, like a bathroon vent, at the SW corner of the building???
This image is seconds after the first shots…

Remembering the 90-degree-off sights, Would that make possible, a shot through a partially opened bathroom vent??

There would be complications for this but the presence on 90-off sights on the roof weapon would make sense if it was going to be swapped with the actual one used… Did he even have time to aim? Can the audio of a blank be distinguished from a lethal round such as a frangible??

At the very least, we may have found were Greg was, if thats a toilet…
There is a second vent like this just forward of the 4 exterior stacks, the louvers on that vent are fully down, closed…

1 Like

This is the subject of today’s video. Thank you for participating and chewing through the data logically.

We’ll get there…

2 Likes

more SWAT carrying the same breaching tool. again the hand-off is shady because you people just see it that way. it’s a normal tool lol

Oh man! I wish I’d had that article before I produced today’s piece!

It never occurs to me to check CNN. My bad.

2 Likes

Good catch!! Does look suspicious.
it was a hand-off. but of what?

Regards,
k

an object like this https://www.amazon.com/Estwing-Breaching-Ram-Tool-Construction/dp/B075WXRY2Y?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

commonly used by SWAT teams…for breaching doors…

not everything is a conspiracy, think a little

smackdown

Helpful images but you’re about 4 days behind the curve. This was resolved as probably a halligan bar by many people here I think 4 days ago. I’ve posted it in answer many times to people thinking it was something else. Still the handoff was very odd… Lots of weird body language.

1 Like