The Mystery Of The Blood In The Bathroom

I own a Sony A7III and the max shutter speed of that camera is 1/8000th of a second. There are more expensive models of this camera, but I don’t know if their shutter speeds can go higher. Also, I don’t know if that shutter speed is fast enough to capture that shot or not.

VegasPatriot is on to something:

Quote:

"VegasPatriot

The story about the counter-sniper leaving his post to go look for Crooks, then getting locked out, came from this X post by Benny Johnson. Johnson stated that it came from “a first-hand source of highest credentials.” Well, it turns out the story was mostly true, the timing involved was just a little off. Greg did leave the building to look for Crooks, albeit close to 2 minutes after shots were fired. He did get locked out of the building, and it appears someone let him back in along with other LEOs. The question becomes, why did that first-hand source leak that story" Inquiring minds want to know.

x.com "

(Sorry VegasPatriot, I’d do a proper quote or link to your post, but I wasn’t sure how.)

6 Likes

Right cameras right time 1 in 1000 to catch the round passing buy Trumps head after hitting his ear. Not a coincidence just like his photo of George Bush in classroom being told about planes hitting the twin towers on 911.

Are the readers plainly visible from the exterior, and do you see evidence these are RFID or swipe card locks or manual mechanical key locks? Thank you.

An equally implausible answer. His rooftop counter sniper position could easily have seen/heard 50+ spectators yelling and pointing at the roof, where he could have easily leaned his head out with a perfect visual and shooting angle for Crooks who would have been an easy target at close rifle range.

So we are to believe that he did not do any of that. Instead, after the shooting, his choice was to run to the S. doors of AGR#6 and stand there casually?

None of these 2 inconsistent stories add up.

I do not see any readers next to the doors or mag locks at the top of the doors when they are opened. In a swipe card system, the doors are physically unlocked and a big electromagnet at the top of the door frame connects with a steel plate on the inside of the door. The door lock is there as a backup in case the power fails at the site and you have to lock the doors manually.

3 Likes

Also they are assigned key cards that are given a pacific card id number to match the assigned personal so name and time of accessing the specific building’s. Are recorded a saved to key card database on key card systems. Why bother if no data its a security application system for id code and what individual come and go I also have put in these systems this is up sale feature that I would use to sale and installed such systems. Not just for locking doors but to monitor the companies employees for being late or theft with a camera system to look at access doors if a facility with multiple access points.

1 Like

Entirely wrong thread. However:

Photographer had top tier camera gear, on fast shutter speeds, not at all unusual at rallies, sporting events, etc. to capture sharp images.

Nothing to my mind supect about holding the fast picture button down, camera would take rapid fire pictures. Very experienced photographer in the right place, right time, right equipment. Cameramen get lucky all the time, wildlife, birds, asteroids, car crashes, war footage, etc.

2 Likes

Exactly, although it is up to the security system operator as to whether he puts actual names in the database. He could have issued a bunch of cards named SS1, SS2, SS3, etc. If he was on the job, he should have a log of names the cards were issued to. I bet they didn’t do that because it takes longer to do.

Since when does a high end government contractor - American Glass Research, AGR - not have dozens of security cameras? Even if they were all aimed in the wrong direction, or were all malfunctioning that day, why haven’t we heard anything about them?

5 Likes

The only one who was that lucky that day was President Trump. Thank God for it too.

The blood in the bathroom may or may not be related to the possible need of stitches mentioned by the black-clad Washington Regional-SWAT: PA guy:

The fact that he mentions the stitches, the ladder on its way, and makes this climbing motion with both his hands, all within 2 seconds, strongly suggests that someone got cut on the lip of the roof trying to climb it without a ladder.

Since this is being stated at 6:28:40, which is about 13 minutes after your focus on the last cruiser dashcam footage, there is plenty of time for LEOs to try to climb the roof without a ladder, get cut on the lip of the roof, and come back down to use a bathroom to treat the wound.

If you look at the bodycam of the boosted police officer who first climbed the roof without ladder, at 6:13:01 you see a small cut on his right wrist, as he is fiddling with his rifle in his cruiser.

It’s possible that the blood in the bathroom is not from a a LEO who got cut on his wrist/hands trying to climb the roof. But that’s a perfectly reasonable possibility, based on the fact that the boosted cop did cut his wrist slightly, and the black-clad guy much later mentions the upcoming ladder in the context of stitches and “climbing with hands” (per his motion).

Dropbox video 7 also clarifies about the blood in the bathroom:

• 7:11:09-11 radio voice speaks of checking on operator injured and bleeding
  • 7:11:23-33 operator asks about reports of blood in the bathroom of AGR
  • 7:11:38-42 a voice on radio informs operator that “trooper Graham was bleeding in that building”

The blood in the bathroom of AGR may or may not be trooper Graham’s who was in that building, and it may or may not be from someone who got cut trying to climb the roof without ladder. But I think it’s quite possible that trooper Graham cut his wrist trying to climb the roof of AGR and then treated it in AGR bathroom, before the black-clad guy warned the incoming green-camo ESU’s who seemed intent on climbing the roof.

7 Likes

Restating what Im trying to get across
But in get what your saying they could have done that setting up the key card for the detail LEO for that assiged timelines for the Trump Rally.

Also they are assigned key cards that are given a pacific card id number to match the assigned personal so name and time of accessing the specific building’s. Are recorded a saved to key card database on key card systems. Why bother if no data its a security application system for id code and what individual come and go I also have put in these systems this is up sale feature that I would use to sale and installed such systems. Not just for locking doors but to monitor the companies employees for being late or theft with a camera system to look at access doors if a facility with multiple access points.
This was a multi agency conspiracy to Assassinate President Trump. There are to many questions for them to cover them all everything has to be talked about form as many people as possible to fine tune and get to what happened ad who and what agency and or government officials that where involved.

There is a gap of about 14 minutes between the dashcam footage of people entering the building, and the black-clad guy mentioning stitches. So it’s possible that in this interval others got into the building? Also, there is a door on the west side of AGR 6.

Notice we see no blood drops on the entire length of the shiny glossy cream tile floor. So how much blood would need to be seen to alert a tactical unit response as we see? I would think a pint of mystery blood splashed around the bathroom, blood soaked towels in the trash, etc. Not a kitten scratch or skinned finger…

We have thus far, 3 possible bleeding guys.

1. Boosted officer with a tiny scratch on his wrist. I don’t see that producing any blood, certainly not sufficient to raise a all-hands call and response from an entire team of armored SWAT types. That injury is less than a kitten scratch.
  2. There is a State Trooper that cut his thumb webbing climbing thru the fences, but it’s also very little blood and not consistent with the report of someone cutting his hand climbing the roof.
  3. Unknown person/injury.

CM’s video tonight was outstanding.

He identified that there is no obvious injured person entering or exiting the S. AGR#6 doors which would be the most obvious doors b/c of proximity to the roof climbing access point and injury causing area, presumably, where we see many attempts to hoist or climb the roof, closest to the shooter, the S. side entry, etc.
And it accesses the parking lot for a ride to the hospital and all vehicles, etc… I’ll note also, this is where the medics come to that location but we see nobody waiting for treatment. Nobody runs down from the West side with an injury either, “Hey, I need some assistance…”. So where is this injured guy b/c the medics were summoned here…

It gets more peculiar as the days go by without info.

2 Likes

Good point, a partial lie to misdirect? So this suggests that Greg Nicol was inside AGR during the shooting, and to cover this the story was planted that one ESU sniper left post to look for Crooks and the another to let him back in AGR?

One very suspicious conversation involving “bathroom” and “AGR” over phone is this is Dropbox video 7. What’s weird is the desire for secrecy:

• 7:22:21 Cruiser LEO: “Hey, are you still recording on your body camera?”

… silence for a good 3.5 seconds …

• 7:22:28: “Was.”

• 7:22:30: Cruiser LEO asks confused: “Hey, um, where, where, where were you at when … I thought you was in the bathroom! … Tom and Evenson were talking and you end up being up here!”

• 7:22:38: Cruiser LEO exclaims, “Yeah, I thought you went to the bathroom! And you said, what did you say? ‘I’m at the AGR’”!

For some reason, the Cruiser LEO does not want this conversation to be recorded. Then he wonders about why his buddy in the convo was not in the bathroom but supposedly in AGR.

8 Likes

My question is, do we know for a fact Greg Nicol was one the 2nd story south facing counter snipers? If it’s an assumption, I think it’s a reasonable one, but do we know?

3 Likes

my thinking is slightly diff. the door opens fine. he almost opened it and then decided not to open it 1st time. then the other cop decided to open and then goes in. no keycard needed.

Not saying this is a fact. just the way it feels like coz when greg tried to pull, it opened slightly revealing the gap. but perhaps he didnt wanted it to be open and let others in at that point in time. i dont see anyone inside when the door finally is opened from outside. but a slight feel of someone thru the glass but that could also be the reflection.

2 Likes

According to Dave Stewart, there was a report of blood in the bathroom (over the police radio) in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. Any responder who cut themselves getting on to the roof would have done so much later.

3 Likes

First post nails it!
That’s exactly what it looks like to me.

What a great video today, and an amazing team here.

-VE

1 Like