The Quarantine Case And The Bizarre Ruling Of The NY Appeals Court

Check the translation I posted above

Right, left, kommunism, bolshevism, kapitalism, every ā€¦.ism every democracy / Politician are just tools for this extremely powerful peoples.

The Kaiser and the Pope knew who they areā€¦. and were afraid because auf their power!

This Document makes the existence of this power public!

Think about: What is the most dangerous to talk about? ā€¦. What brings you into prison? ā€¦. It is telling ruth about them!

The book will show you the whole picture with endless evidence!

His majesty, the emperor, has just informed me, that he received news yesterday, that the " grand/big orient"has decided to first get rid of all sovereigns, especially him, the emperor himself, then to destroy the catholic church, to intern(?) The pope, etc, and finally to establish a world republic under the leading / leadership of the big American capitalism (high finance) on the ruins of the previous bourgeois society
The German freemasons are faithful to the emperor(wich is doubtful) and apparently had let him know this
Also England seems to want to maintain the existing bourgeois order. France and America, instead, are totally under the rule of the grand orient 450.
Bolschevism should be the the external tool to create the desired conditions
In view of the huge danger that is threatening not only the monarchy, but also the catholic church, it is necessary, that the German episcopat has to be informed about this, and also, that the pope has to be warned.

Hi, Thankyou, Could you please share the text (sorry an old fogey!). My German is of the Swiss varietyā€¦(yup we need subtitles on Austrian tv!) . I may not speak legalise or (BULL!) but I know a man that can. It may also be useful for others in the tribe Thankyou

Somebody has to join the ā€œfirst against the wallā€ movement.
As Tolkien writes, when things are in danger, somebody has to be willing to give up everything to preserve them.
I used to separate my business web presence from personal interests. Then one morning it occurred to me to ask if I really wanted to work with the type of jerks that would cancel me. I donā€™t, so I no longer hide.
That said, Iā€™m over 70 and have no kids to worry about, so I only decide for me. If you have pre-teen children, protect them first. The rest of us need to hold the line.

7 Likes

And are you criticizing people who want to get rid of emperors? Sorry, my ancestors fought a war to get rid of King Georgeā€™s arbitrary power. Iā€™ve had protestant ancestors who were murdered by the Catholic church. Emperors and popes were NOT a force for good. So if the book criticizes people who were trying to get rid of them, hard to take that as a valid criticism.

Now, we can, of course ask - whatā€™s replacing the emperors? Answer: a shady cabal of ultra-rich elites who are pulling the strings behind pretend ā€œdemocraciesā€. At least we know who the toxic emperor is. We know who the dictators propped up by the West are. We could assonate them if things get bad enough.
The advantage the new puppet masters have is they are mostly invisible, working behind a facade of useful idiots. Historically, it wasnā€™t always clear who was propping up a toxic king, so perhaps things havenā€™t changed all that much. The people have a great deal of trouble identifying their real enemies and they let the puppet masters set them against each other to divert attention from the true enemy.

1 Like

@cmartenson Chris, I agree regulatory overreach is rampant. It is destroying health care, wiping out small businesses, advantaging huge megabanks over community financing. . .
The NY law seemed to just codify what China appeared to be doing - lock them up - what due process.

I have a specific, practical question. Your first post on Covid, was the same week that a local college allowed Chinese student to return directly from Wuhan without asking them for a hard quarantine - because since the students happened to be Chinese, a quarantine would be racist. In this day of rapid air travel, people can catch a disease and arrive at a western airport before symptoms show. Texas had an Ebola patient show up that way, so this is a real thing, ignoring Covid.

Chris, You need to give some specific thought to quarantine due to exposure. You kept saying a quarantine order should be required to PROVE you had a contagious disease. So I ask you, as a practical person with knowledge of contagious disease - How would you handle a plane that took off from a disease center with people having a high probability of exposure both on the ground and then again on the plane?
Perhaps, you could argue that itā€™s already too late for controlling spread.
Historically, US immigration had quarantine facilities while people waited to be checked for contagious disease. You might argue they were not citizens.

So, could you find a way to do a quick, practical, exposure-related quarantine while doing the following:
Separate people so they arenā€™t continually re-exposed until they become sick
Instant response, not weeks of court delays, to avoid spread
Perhaps, some sort of monetary compensation for their losses
Clear way for people to get out of quarantine when they are not sick/contagious

And perhaps, some penalty for people who initiated a quarantine if it turns out to be bogus.

1 Like

Bobby Cox said, ā€œThe main stream media will not cover this, wonā€™t touch it with a 10-foot poleā€.

That is why we are here now. The main stream media has declared the truth shall not be known.

3 Likes

It would be interesting to know the bios of the next judges and who appointed them and when. My gut instincts, influenced by similar court opinions in Oregon, the judges will affirm the appellate court ruling of no standing.

1 Like

In every state, students who have measles will be forbidden to attend school on the basis that immune compromised students, who cannot be jabbed are at risk of measles. The public health people will publish the seat location of someone who flew with a case of measles so that passengers on the plane can take what ever measures are recommended by the CDC. Thatā€™s what the CDC does and the state equivalent of the CDC.

Thatā€™s the translation of the letter above written in German dated November 8, 1918, by the Archbishop of Cologne to the Pope.

Few years ago watched a bizzare ruling from MI Supreme Court.

MI has convoluted firearm laws, and thereā€™s a lot of discussion about whether one can carry a firearm in a school. The law clearly exempts CPL holders who open carry to carry in a school. Thereā€™s a second twist that one well planned out suit was brought in a firearms friendly district, but a second organization brought a suit in the most liberal district in the state. As expected the two courts ruled in opposite directions. Appeals court, random assignment, got the absolute most liberal judges in the court. Their ruling was published, literally 24 hours after the hearing. They made the decision before ever hearing the arguments.

State Supreme court, which was very conservative when the suit was brought, flipped to extreme liberal. by the time it reached the upper court The one school district made the argument they could write law. They should have been laughed out on that point alone. The decision was bizzaro world. They said neither organization brought up the point of law that permitted this, which was false, the one definitely did. But, even weirder, they did state schools could not write law, but could issue policy in direct conflict to published law.

2 Likes

And are you criticizing people ??
I show you written evidence ā€¦ a very very very rare prove of their existence and their exorbitant influenceā€¦ā€¦
I am not right or left I am searching for the truth.
Do you have any evidence for their existence and their influence?
Are you a conspiracy terrorist? ā€¦. Of course you are not ā€¦ you know it!
I and the book shows prove and evidence ā€¦ truth not conspiracy theorys.
Germany will be destroyed soon for the third by them ā€¦ Only love and truth can save my county now ā€¦ telling the truth!

1 Like