The year starts out on a good note

We received a kind offer from a woman (who wishes to remain anonymous) to donate a 3-month subscription to someone in need.

We’ve had a number of requests for assistance that we’ve collected over the past few months, we put all these names into a hat and had our daughter Grace (age 8) select a name at random.

The lucky winner was Sharon Sotis who wrote in saying:

I have watched the crash course and come to your site just about daily to keep up to date on the economy and read the forums. I have started to prepare myself and my 6 year old daughter to be more self sufficient, cutting back on expenses etc. I have been telling others to watch and trying to enlighten as many as I can. At times I feel like Noah before the flood. :)

I would love to become a subscriber to your site, but as a widow living on social security, who stays home so I can homeschool my daughter, the cost is prohibitive to me. I know you need to charge to help offset the cost of the site, but wonder if you ever offer subscription free of charge to those who are willing, but just not able to pay?

Happy New Year Sharon and congratulations!

And Happy New Year to everone else!

Best,
Chris

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/the-year-starts-out-on-a-good-note-2/

Terrific gesture, Chris!

Awwww … that just made my day! Smile

A heart warming beginning.