"This Is War": An Interview with Pierre Kory

Thanks for that advice.
Yes I have already started getting the low hanging fruit on the I-Mask + and for the first time in my life at 45 taking the Vit / Zinc supplements…

• Quercitin is next on my list - still available I believe
    The next two are new to me
  • Artimisia annua
  • Cinchona bark
    I ve also researched somewhere (I think Dr Zelenko) that;
    -EGCG Green Tea Extract
    Is also beneficial.
    Cheers
    Gaz

2 Likes

That proves the existence of volcanoes.
It’s not the same thing as trying to figure out what works, which requires testing more than one time.

1 Like

That’s a really interesting point (and awful story - glad your husband’s OK). It’s also probably why most of them just follow their regulatory bodies’ recommendations, rather than “try things”, think for themselves, etc. They also don’t tend to read studies.
But for those who do go out on a limb and “try things” - you do want them to think scientifically when it comes to requiring more evidence than what they see from one example, before they decide something works.
Of course, right? That’s why I was so surprised by Dr Kory’s discovery story.

1 Like

I just donated. Dr. Kory is still on my Super Hero list.

5 Likes

Hey thanks Rich for that analysis. As Dr Kory says, us plain ol’ citizens are really screwed trying to figure out what to believe.
So, would you guess this review was an intentional hatchet job? Is that what we’re up against? That’s daunting - and unprecedented in its scope and completeness.
Regarding the safety concerns so often trotted out - if I were to devil-advocate, I think the concern is giving those safe drugs in new contexts - to patients sick with COVID, and at higher doses than usual.

2 Likes

@Vegan I secured from a colleague my sets of Ziverdo kits :wink:

1 Like

As a trained scientist I look at it this way. If someone tells me in a coin flip, the coin is weighted and is going to turn up heads and then it does I’m going to wait a few more tosses before I bet my life on it, but if someone tells me that they can control the roulette wheel and it turns out 32 red just like they said it would and they show me the mechanism on how they did it, especially in a case like this where I have to bet, I have no better options and someone’s life depends on it. I’m going to place my bet that their mechanism works after n=1. Of course I would monitor the trend very carefully to see if it continued to work. If it did, I might even suggest to my friends that they take some of that money they were betting on the rigged coin toss that was giving them slightly better than 50% odds to put some of their money on the roulette table.

4 Likes
So, would you guess this review was an intentional hatchet job? Is that what we're up against? That's daunting - and unprecedented in its scope and completeness.
Gbell12 Do you think? Is this possibility just dawning on you? Was the totalitarian lockdown of your country not a clue? Or is it comforting knowing the authorities have things under "control" in your best interests?
Regarding the safety concerns so often trotted out - if I were to devil-advocate, I think the concern is giving those safe drugs in new contexts - to patients sick with COVID, and at higher doses than usual.
Yeah it's pretty clear that the Big Pharma Billionaires and their corrupt and captured regulatory government agencies are 'concerned' about our health taking the wrong dose of super safe $2.00 off patent medicine that is efficacious. Your credulity and advocacy seems to know no bounds. I can't tell whether you have the worlds strongest normalcy bias, Stockholm syndrome or are just here trolling. Can we count on you to post the next Ivermectin hit piece to come out? How about some devils advocacy expounding the virtues of living in a police state~ to change things up and keep it interesting? Careful who you advocate for, sometimes a devil is just a devil. mm
12 Likes

So, Dr. Bell, what is your preferred early treatment approach?

5 Likes

I got these from Sunil:

10 x 100 mg Doxicyclene
14 x 50 mg zinc acetate
3 x 12 mg ivermectin

8 Likes
dandelion root blocks spike from ace receptors https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.19.435959v1 See dandy blend for tasty daily dose
4 Likes
@gbell12: your post reminds me of a discussion I had with a friend. The sticking point as I perceive it is the 'what' - that Ivermectin is an 'anti-parasitic'. It does not matter that it was actually created for use in humans to treat river blindness. It does not matter that billions of doses have been safely delivered. It does not matter that it won the Nobel price, or that it previously was not known to be effective against Covid. None of that matters to this person, who will not even consider that information as being relevant. Why? Because it is an 'anti-parasitic'. Because it is used in horses for worms and therefore cannot possibly be for use in humans for covid. Lost in the discourse is the 'how', as in how it works in a 'different context' than what it was initially developed for. In my mind, this discovery represents the brilliance of Drs. Kory et al, who acted as real doctors, curious and determined to find anything and everything that could or would help their patients. They threw hundreds of things at the wall hoping something would stick. And luckily for millions upon millions of people, some things did, and we now have wonderful new knowledge of not just IVM but other things like supplements, knowledge that we would not have had if they had closed minds and adhered to rigid medical practices. If they had focused only on the 'what'. So to that end, I say who gives a *&%$# if IVM was developed as an antiparasitic! If I am sick with this disease, if my life is on the line, or that of my loved ones, all I care about is that it works and that I can have some!!!!! Who gives a shit about the 'what'!! I would like to suggest that if you were in that same position, you would highly likely take it as well. You obviously have knowledge of what it can do. People have a funny way of changing their minds when the grim reaper is staring them in the eye. If you would not take it, well, bummer for you.... you would potentially be paying the ultimate price, and those who care about you suffering the loss of you. And for what? So that you can maintain your stance of being right? That would be a pretty steep price to pay. As other commentators have clearly stated, this site is about facts and data. Regurgitating MSM articles that have been previously debunked just does not cut it with the PP tribe, who are clearly asking you to do better. We are all for robust, fact based debate, and yes, we will engage and discuss and even change our minds in the face of new, credible data. If you have new data to refute that which Chris, guests, and the tribe have already discussed extensively, time and again over the past 18 or so months, then great - bring it. If not, maybe it is time to re-think your position and approach. Clearly you are not winning anyone over... ??‍♀️
11 Likes

gbell said,

I think the concern is giving those safe drugs in new contexts - to patients sick with COVID, and at higher doses than usual.
Is that like imagining that HCQ, which one doctor in describing it's safety noted its being "given out like candy" to patients with Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis, could suddenly cause 10% of hospitalized Covid-19 patients to die of complications due to cardiac arrythmia? Because this happened you know... but it turned out just to be a bad dream (totally fake paper) brought to us by The Lancet. LOL.. so we are looking at this mountain of multi-modal evidence saying that both HCQ are IVM effective as anchors to early treatment cocktails... and yet you are suggesting that we should wonder whether they are, "safe" in that "context". This is really some next level language twisting. I get drug interactions... but I am not sure I get the concept of "context". For me, in the context of a Covid-19 infection, the settled science is that Ivermectin, at proper dosing (0.4 - 0.6 mg/kg) in conjunction with other beneficial supplements and medicines, is safe and effective. Meanwhile, the unfortunate hit parade of double-vaxxed Covid-19 deaths continues to mount. Oh, as Dr. Kory recalls in this interview, Uttar Pradesh essentially eradicated Covid-19 by using a combination of IVM-based treatment and contact traced prophylaxis. So there's that.
7 Likes

I’ve always had excellent bloodwork, but over the past 5-10 years, my digestion has gradually deteriorated with gas as one of the main symptoms/indicators. Inspired by Chris’ interview with his daughter Erica, I’ve eliminated nearly all grains, beans, seeds, starchy vegetables and certain difficult to digest fruits (those with lots of fructose, sugar alcohols and some more complex saccharides) from my diet. All of my dairy consumption is well aged cheeses and yogurt I incubate myself for 30 hours (to eliminate lactose).
This has made a tremendous difference, nearly eliminating gas, occasional stomach pain, occasional mild feelings of nausea, etc. Last week I tried adding back some good quality sourdough bread. There was a small but noticeable retrograde back towards where I had been, so out it went again. I remember Erica mentioning that her (ex?) partner was on this diet for a year before reintroducing some foods. Perhaps it will be that way for me too.

9 Likes

https://news.yahoo.com /vaccines-masks-japan-puzzling-over-034036438.html
"Daily new COVID-19 cases have plummeted from a mid-August peak of nearly 6,000 in Tokyo, with caseloads in the densely populated capital now routinely below 100, an 11-month low.
The bars are packed, the trains are crowded, and the mood is celebratory, despite a general bafflement over what, exactly, is behind the sharp drop. "

8 Likes
It's not the same thing as trying to figure out what works, which requires testing more than one time.
That is a naked assertion. The bell curve of certainty is not naturally symmetrical. Not all data points are equivalent. For instance, if I see a patient spring out of bed with a whoop of joy after some procedure that data point carries a lot more weight than some quibbling arcane "did we see his eyelids just flicker?" data point. The trick that we are being exposed to is that only multi-million dollar, gold plated studies are valid; and even these are discarded as in the case of Ivermectin of HCQ. As Adolph Hitler called thin-air debt slavery the "Bankster's Thrall", I call Big Pharma's gatekeeping "Big Pharma's Thrall" Big Pharma dissimulates for fun and profit.
3 Likes

Ah yes, the diet wars.
I find a good fast works wonders. It is my belief that our ancestors never ate every day, so our digestive tracts are ill-suited to a perpetual bombardment of food.
Obesity was never a problem with the aborigines of Australia until they could eat whenever they pleased.
Lobengula was the only Matabele that I know of who suffered from obesity and gout. He forfeit his land for laudanum and the white man’s injection. (Come to think of it, the Tagati are up to their old tricks with the syringe.)

1 Like

From what I have read and seen in a video on the history of Ivermectin, it was discovered in the soil of Japan, probably created there by bacteria. It was then tested to see what were its effects, toxicity, possible uses, etc. When tested on mice, it was found accidentally that it killed the parasites in the mice that had them. From there, more work was done that led to it being tried and then approved for use against human parasite scourges. The first mention I saw of testing Ivermectin as an anti-viral was not until 2017.

Since Ivermectin was not developed and tailered specifically as an anti-parasitic medicine, there is even less excuse to think that it can’t be effective for other purposes. It may be helpful to explain, (to people stuck on the idea of it being just an anti-parasitic or horse de-wormer), that we have it because of a fortuitous discovery, like penicillin in 1928.

Doug

14 Likes

I think this bears more exposure.

Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and SARS-CoV-2 spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro

Your Source
Perhaps scurvy is cured by eating limes after all. I hope Dr. Martenson can be persuaded to go into the weeds on this paper. It is beyond my pay grade.
3 Likes

Most good drugs were discovered similarly, even aspirin. Lots of doctors think that herbal and supplemental medicine , is all garbage. And that no supplements and herbs can treat disease. But what they dont know , is the vast majority of successful drugs have all been taken from nature. Some to make money with an inferior product but patentable, some they were able to enhance the strength and action. but it has always been about the money. The FDA was a creation, to keep people “doctors” from treating with herbs and to coerce them to make money for big pharma ( global elites" ( talking about rockefeller here) All just a big scam.
Yes Ivermectin was discovered from soil microbes.

13 Likes