Trump's Poor Security and the Even Worse Anti-Trump Speech

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/trumps-poor-security-and-the-even-worse-anti-trump-speech/

The second Trump assassination attempt is proving to be as revealing and instructive as the first one.

To begin, there’s no good explanation for how this latest doofus managed to get within a few hundred yards of Trump and camped out in a very obvious position for 12 hours(!). This echos the first attempt’s lame security. Somehow when it comes to protecting Trump, it’s hard.

Next, we have to wonder how a former (and failed) construction worker can afford a house in Hawaii, offer to pay $14,400 per year per mercenary, and fly all over the world. My advice for investigators is to follow the money!

But his motives seem clear enough; he wanted fame.

From who? Probably from the dozens of DNC leaders who called Trump Hitler, an existential threat, and a threat to the country and to democracy especially what they call “our” democracy.

The level of hate speech against Trump has been nothing short of extraordinary.

9 Likes

Good news, Florida is wanting to take point on the investigation. Sunshine laws apply.

4 Likes

@cmartenson posted these two posts that I believe fit here.

https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/t/will-retaliation-be-the-spark-that-ignites-the-middle-east/42203/3?u=friedrichs_teeth

https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/t/will-retaliation-be-the-spark-that-ignites-the-middle-east/42203/5?u=friedrichs_teeth

I’ve studied military my entire life.
I could probably kill anyone I want to.
The idea that this guy, let alone nations with billions at their disposal, could get this close to a guy like Trump, should tell everyone with an active brain that almost nothing is as it seems.

-VE

9 Likes

glad you’re on OUR side!

5 Likes

Or from the GOPs that want Trump gone.

3 Likes

I’m a Floridian.

We laughed.

2 Likes

Is the message being sent? If we the elite don’t choose the candidates then you’ll be targeted for assassination. It doesn’t have to be successful for the public to internalize. A real love your country kind of moment. The disease we face is auto-immune.

4 Likes

Muahahahaha

-VE

7 Likes

Chris Cuomo apologized for the lefts behaviour after the shootings. He was so disgusted by people laughing at Melanie after her video.

https://x.com/MaxEvansUMP/status/1836020334438318417

2 Likes

Routh is very shady. We need to follow the money for sure.

His weapons of mass destruction conviction was related to possessing a fully automatic machine gun without the required permit or tag. He should have gotten 20 years for that but he didn’t. I’m not sure what the outcome was but the charge and conviction remain on his record.

I believe his construction company built only a single home.

He is definitely a CIA asset.

The evil corrupt regime in power and the blob wants to eliminate trump. It was clear after Butler PA. Now it is far too obvious what they are trying to do.

7 Likes

A little Freudian slip “He needs to be shot - stopped”.

Edit - I see you included this clip.

3 Likes

So, if Trump decided to go without much pre-planning, I’m trying to figure out how a man who lives in Hawaii gets to the spot in FL and waits there 12 hours ahead.

Seems very odd.

9 Likes

J6 mob WAS armed … with American (and some other) flags, megaphones, food, water bottles, speakers for sound amplification, phones (with cameras) or stand-alone cameras and other paraphernalia. Not to speak metaphorically armed with their voices, what (they believe) is true, conviction, love for country and fellow man, to name a few. That is one extremely dangerous crowd indeed, especially when you know you are on the side of evil and you don’t know how to defend against all of that. You can kill the man, but you can’t (easily) kill the idea or what he stands for.

6 Likes

I think when Kamala says “Armed Mob” she is just referencing that they have arms (an appendage with a hand and fingers at the end). I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know what it really means.

6 Likes

RE: The latest Updated Timeline of the Second Assassination Attempt of Trump

Acting Director Ronald Rowe says the suspect did not get off any shots…the only shots were from the secret service. Yeah, I don’t have any faith in Rowe.
Trump’s round of golf was spontaneous and unpublished, but the assassin was in place for 12 hours prior to the shooting incident.
If that is true, then logically Routh received the information from someone in Trump’s inner circle who wants him dead.
Start investigating the Secret Service agents and Trump’s inner circle all the way down to the person who polishes his golf clubs. Put them all on a polygraph. But we know that won’t happen given that there are still unanswered questions from the Butler, PA assassination attempt.
From an investigative perspective, both shootings need to be focused on Trump’s inner circle. Most homicide cases start at the inner circle and expand outward.
With two individuals, the shooter and the handler, in each incident, we now have a conspiracy to assassinate President Trump. These are not lone gunmen. Forget motive. You don’t need motive to prosecute a murder.
Could it be the CIA…again?

6 Likes

Revisiting Butler, PA, Senator Grassley just released a new letter to SS Acting Director Rowe in which he alleges that his staff interviewed local LEO, who told his staff that SS had promised to take care of security of AGR complex, during a walkthrough prior to the rally.

This latest discovery of Grassley is contrary to Rowe’s initial attempt in front of Congress to throw local LEO under the bus. It is further supported by the bodycam recording of a local LEO complaining to a colleague, right after the shooting, that SS had said it would cover the AGR roofs.

This latest Grassley letter is here.

Quote:

“However, Butler County law enforcement officials interviewed by my staff have said that on July 11, 2024, during a walkthrough in preparation for the July 13 rally, they raised concerns to the Secret Service several times about securing the AGR complex buildings. Those law enforcement personnel said concerns about securing the AGR complex buildings were specifically flagged for two Secret Service agents and a Secret Service counter sniper…”

“Butler County law enforcement officials said they told the Secret Service counter sniper that they didn’t have the manpower to cover the AGR complex buildings and asked that the whole area be “locked down” and to not let people in that area because, based on their knowledge of that area, they believed people would gather there to see former President Trump. Butler County law enforcement officials stated that at separate times during the walkthrough, when they reiterated their concerns to the agents and counter sniper about securing the AGR complex buildings, the agents responded: “we will take care of it.””

5 Likes

indeed. and while incendiary rhetoric from Democrats contributes to the nasty polarized climate, the recent shooters were both very likely to be 3-letter agency patsies.

‘rhetoric’ on MSNBC does not create the Pac Man security perimeter in Penn, or inform this latest geezer a good night to camp out and feed the mosquitos for 12 hours.

question is, did they pay Routh enough to not become a songbird in prison, or will he be so despondent about his failed mission that he chokes himself to death in jail?

per ‘Dutch’ @pr0ud_americans on Twitter via theautomaticearth.com today. BOTH of these guys have appeared in commercials for Black Rock. (!!!)

Coincidence, surely. (Don’t call me Shirley1)

3 Likes

New whistleblowers say SecretService knew the vulnerabilities on the golf course where DonaldTrump was playing when he was almost killed. They usually have agents stationed there, but that day NO ONE was there. Whistleblowers tell Josh Hawley that protocol was not followed and it’s not even clear the perimeter was swept beforehand.

https://x.com/JesseBWatters/status/1836564427262562608

4 Likes

Omg. “When he was almost killed”. :laughing: