Twitter, Elon Musk, Free Speech and the Impact on Science Headline "Informed Consent", Replay Available

Elon Musk | Twitter | Free Speech

People are mistaken about Elon Musk.
Elon Musk is government man. The “Richest Man on Earth” wouldn’t exist without the vast amounts of American Taxpayer Money (Billions? Trillions?), he receives from all those government contracts. Kind of gives you pause, when you think who the “Richest Man on Earth” reports to, and what they must be like.
Musk is protected. Any company that has attempted to swim in Musk’s pool has been drowned.
The Wall Street Journal pointed out that “Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal and his company Kingdom Holding, which have held big stakes in Twitter, dismissed Elon Musk’s offer to buy the social-media platform.” Why? Or better yet: Why not?
Elon Musk is no rogue billionaire. That would be George Soros, and George is no fan of free speech, freedom of expression, a free press, democracy, and sovereign nations in particular. But neither is Elon Musk. George Soros, as far as can be determined, is a rogue billionaire unto himself, an NGO. Elon Musk isn’t even a “maverick” as some claim. Elon Musk is what passes for the smartest man alive today; an Albert Einstein and a Robert J. Oppenheimer, a John William Mauchly, Musk is not. No, Elon Musk is a government man.
Musk’s boss has been pushing and pushing relentlessly for big-tech to censor dissent, in the name(s) of ending “mis-information” and “dis-information.” Musk’s boss cannot push hard enough it seems, so it has bought a high-tech firm they can control outright – Twitter. Things are about to get really interesting.
If you want to look for it, the science Elon Musk is doing probably stopped being science after the Space Shuttle program. Musk’s science is playing around with the science of the onion; what you would find if Musk was satirically portrayed in a Marvel comic book. Taking 70-year-old science and pushing it as the latest and greatest. Buying Twitter is like the civilized world blowing up on the launch pad.
The science Elon Musk engages in reminds me of a teenage boy seeing how many batteries he can stuff into something programmed with an algorithm designed with a preference for hitting parked police cars, before it bursts into flames, incinerating the driver. The only person to escape is Elon Musk, protected from consequences by the full faith and credit of the US government. And Musk always walks away.
You might as well make a teenage boy the “Richest Man on Earth.” Think of the 1984 movie “Amadeus,” and Tom Hulce’s Mozart. Musk has the same laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2XZHnDKvo
If you try imagining Elon Musk as Mozart playing a government man you can’t. That’s why Elon Musk is a government man. Musk has the same laugh.
Supposing Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter was just the US government expressing their displeasure with the Saudis for siding with Russia, and the Saudis refusal to offset the loss of sanctioned Russian oil exports by pumping more of their oil. Elon Musk: government man as errand boy.
For the Saudis, in all likelihood, this was more about resources than politics. The Saudis just don’t have the oil anymore, regardless of how many heads they chop off. The Saudis have been expanding out of the oil market in the same way organized crime expanded into legitimate businesses. The Saudis owning a large stake in Twitter was just logical. Expanding upon the theme of beheadings, supposing Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter was just sanctioning through other means, and with a rather dull sword.
Not to put too fine a point on the whole deal; it’s the head of democracy rolling around on the floor of civilization at the feet of Elon Musk.

Meme Of The Day: Truth, Science, President

https://gettr.com/post/p17qtz0520a

2 Likes

None of the childhood vaccines were tested against a placebo. One exception was Mercks Guardasil had a small trial placebo arm and one with the aluminum adjuvant only. Those results were combined to demonstrate that the adverse events were the same between the vaccine and the placebo.
The Mercks MMR was only followed for 45 days before it was licensed. Too many, too fast is only the beginning.

Irresponsible and damaging. In a nutshell

Bizarre My child born ‘97 displayed this from day one??? It was always a point of contention that she would tell me what I was thinking or feeling based on her assumption but equally with evidence to support the opposite. Truly drove me to distraction. But I can now assure you she is most certainly not woke! I think she tried it and it failed by about age 18years.