Up To 50% Of Us May Be 'Pre-Immune' To Covid-19

I call BS on long-term or even short-term immunity on the coronavirus. I know they say antibodies dont last and there might be something conferred in the T-cells as memory. That might all be fine and dandy. But it does not mean you are immune. We all know that you can get the same cold strain again - and there are even reports of people having COVID twice. So, i am unsure how this can be implied. Additionally, Chris presented a 25 year study from Australia, i believe, That showed, you can get the same strain over and over again with one subject getting the same strain 14 times in the 25 years. So, all for this immunity stuff… All 5 strains of cold proved the same. You think there is some sort of t-cell memory or antibodies from those infections? I am sure there is but no immunity was implied. We are taking the laws of influenza and trying to apply it to coronvirus, after knowing for a 1/2 century or more - it does not work. No one anywhere has showed me , in science, how the vaccines being produced have been modified to account for this. And I have yet to see any challenge studies on anyone who has been infected already or given a vaccine , where they have immunity greater than 6 mos. I really think all this is total BS> with zero foundation its 100000% supposition. with zero backing evidence.
The only take away here is not if you have any long-lasting immunity, just that if you believe that the t-cell memory confers immunity, it can be gained without a so -called strong antibody response in mild illness… that is all it means and perhaps they need to rethink the vaccines and how strong of antibody response is induced , especially after a second course.

It’s an hour before announcement and my money is on Ivermectin. Unless he has cast iron balls and resurrects HCQ. Come to think of it …they might be cast iron.
What do you think?

my biggest fear is drought and too many cattle.(and low commodity prices)

@stevedaly My sore throat lasted 6 - 7 weeks. My PAs in multiple visits couldn't fix it and wanted a cancer scan. Before that could happen it seemed to spread to my nervous system. With HCQ/zinc it seems to have gone away at least temporarily. Possibly sits there waiting for a chance to spread.
You can likely use CDS to get rid of it completely (along with other pathogens you may not realize are in your body), and/or HCQ+zinc and/or ivermectin prophylaxis if it's still somehow hiding somewhere in a dormant/still-viable state.  
@nordicjack I call BS on long-term or even short-term immunity on the coronavirus. I know they say antibodies dont last and there might be something conferred in the T-cells as memory. That might all be fine and dandy. But it does not mean you are immune. We all know that you can get the same cold strain again - and there are even reports of people having COVID twice. So, i am unsure how this can be implied. Additionally, Chris presented a 25 year study from Australia, i believe, That showed, you can get the same strain over and over again with one subject getting the same strain 14 times in the 25 years. So, all for this immunity stuff.. All 5 strains of cold proved the same. You think there is some sort of t-cell memory or antibodies from those infections? I am sure there is but no immunity was implied. We are taking the laws of influenza and trying to apply it to coronvirus, after knowing for a 1/2 century or more - it does not work. No one anywhere has showed me , in science, how the vaccines being produced have been modified to account for this. And I have yet to see any challenge studies on anyone who has been infected already or given a vaccine , where they have immunity greater than 6 mos. I really think all this is total BS> with zero foundation its 100000% supposition. with zero backing evidence. The only take away here is not if you have any long-lasting immunity, just that if you believe that the t-cell memory confers immunity, it can be gained without a so -called strong antibody response in mild illness... that is all it means and perhaps they need to rethink the vaccines and how strong of antibody response is induced , especially after a second course.
What makes you believe that you should not be able to be immune right away upon the very first exposure, if you're healthy and immunocompetent, like the asymptomatics? Or, at least, that you'd experience it as a passing flu-type illness like most symptomatics. It's the rest (the vulnerable due to bad choices and the vulnerable due to less-controllable circumstances such as old age and autoimmune diseases) that need to think about acquired (T-cell and B-cell) immunity. But more important than that is of course the suppressed effective treatments.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53889823