Wait, Covid-19 Damages The Testicles??

So, a few questions occurred to me after this video. What does it mean to have any SARS-Cov-2 virus in your swab? Are you just starting out with the disease or well into the back-end of the disease? In either case, could you have, or will you, spread it to others?
It doesn't say anything in terms of infectivity, because the viral RNA could be dead/inert/neutralized, or alive/viable (as I understand it, shedding of dead viral material can last weeks, even up to 1-2 months). And this is always stated officially (by both PCR manufacturers and government agencies), but the political agendas override this knowledge.
Does it do anything for the confirmed case numbers and the case fatality rate (if there are really 90% fewer cases, then the case fatality rate is way, way higher than thought)?
That depends on who is wielding this tool (PCR), and whether or not it's being used as a weapon for a political agenda.

Chris always says he wants to see the data but where is the data behind the NYT article which stated, “In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.”? I thought it might be worth looking at the study but it only seems to be “a review by The Times.” So is this bad science or good science, Chris?