War On Truth

Unfortunately the CensorTube alternatives do not have auto captioning features. I am feeling left out from many good videos because of this - here at PP, the Corbett Report, Last American Vagabond to name a few.
It will be greatly appreciated by many if videos are in accessible formats that everyone can enjoy. Please and thanks!

To know whether treatment is better in one country vs another you need to compare CFR. You compared US and India death-rate.
Interesting idea, but I haven't a clue how to go about doing that. Once upon a time a "case" was someone presenting with Covid symptoms who needed medical attention. Now it stands for whatever a country deems it to mean. In the US a 'case' is any positive PCR reading up to and including a cycle threshold of up to 45. That's just idiotic from a public health perspective, as well as a clinical perspective. Nobody is either getting sick or transmitting anything at a CT of > 35. So, to compare 'cases' you'd actually have to compare similarly defined cohorts. Because we can't do that, we have to do the next best thing which is to default to the largest data set there is and look at "deaths per million." It's the same reason I look at "all cause excess mortality" vs "Covid deaths" because I no longer even know what a "Covid death" even is. That's the whole dies 'from' vs. died 'with' debate, which is legit. Terms matter, and how things are classified limits (or enhances) the sorts of analyses that can be run on them. Note that Sweden has been soundly trashed for their approach and it's reaching a fever pitch [sic] now. However, when I go to their 'all cause mortality' data I...well...I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed at what I see from a fear perspective. Now, to be sure the data for 2020 isn't complete, and there's still 7% of the year left (31-4)/365 = 7.4% If we multiply the last value we get (87169)* 1.074 = 93,617. True, that puts 2020 as the highest year out of the past ten. But just by 1,432 deaths more than 2018. Or 1.5% higher. Or an additional 0.014% of the total population. Or we could note that Sweden is both growing in population and ageing and that if 2020 deaths finish where I've adjusted them, then 2020 will be perfectly within ordinary statistical bounds. I can only imagine how much better it would have been *with* Ivermectin in their arsenal.

This is based on anecdotal evidence and word-of-mouth to date but something to keep an eye towards going forward.
Change.org may be “throttling” signature counts on petitions that cover counter-narrative topics much like Youtube does for videos (views).
#WarOnTruth

Fascism is a disease that grows until it kills the host. Things will get much worse until a war occurs and wipes out the fascism or a revolution occurs and converts the fascism into something worse. We can see the future of America by looking at what happens at truthseekers at the bleeding edge (domain registration interfered with, kicking private blog sites off of ISPs, elimination of banking services including patreon, spoofing of emails, and in extreme cases auto (pun intended) suicide of dissentors.
Backup contact information including physical addresses should be obtained for blog members that want a long term communication relationship. This will get much worse and simple emailing or blog posting will not be possible at some point in the near (1-2 year future), in my opinion.
Hey if I am wrong then please laugh at me and move on. I would be delighted if everyone could laugh at my expense.
But if you consider the energy usage of humans throughout history, a large portion has been devoted to fascism.
Energy is everything, politics is nothing.

Yes i watch his channel, today a viewer shared a link to a new trial with Molupiravir . also a miracle drug. Check it out Chris

Hello Chris. Im Dim, MD from Greece. Been following you from March due to Covid.
Back in March HCQ used to be recommended here but not anymore… I try to convince some close friends about its probable value but no big success…
Also, due to an early lockdown we had minimum losses during the first wave (200 deaths in 10mil) and in fact until mid-July we were a covid free country and had the chance to follow the example of SE Asia, Oceania or Iceland that are still covid free …
Though our wonderful government, followed EU criminal management. Opened the borders without necessary test for the tourists… And did nothing about limiting crowded closed places (schools-buses) or about supporting the national health system (is ruined especially in rural areas and private sector is growing day by day… a gradually growing dystopia)… Anyway now we have surpassed 3500 deaths/10mil.
We are again under lockdown from 6 November. Officially draconian.
300 euro fine (500 is the basic salary, and now maaaany people are unemployed of course) if u dont wear a mask even if u walk alone in an empty street. Also u are not allowed to get of your house for any reason from 22.00-05.00(and before 22.00 u need to send a text asking permission)… dystopia… And its not even working because it’s not exactly a lockdown.
Traffic is close to normal.
The majority still works and there is no care about elderly who usually live in the same house with the rest of the family… In fact only work and death is allowed… "We are experiencing in a way another version of “Arbeit macht frei” 100deaths/day for the last 25 days. It seems like a slight decline is starting but it isnt clear yet.
I hoped ur XYZ theory would have been working at least but examples of Italy or US proved it wrong. (i would like a comment on this btw)
Now, our Superb elites have created the perfect ground for our holy saviour. The vaccine… Everyone is speaking about it… Even if the best case scenario is that it’s true efficiency will be proven around September '21
I dont like all this rush… and also i dont like untested new technologies on fast track mode.
https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/11/27/will-an-rna-vaccine-permanently-alter-my-dna/
https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/08/01/is-a-coronavirus-vaccine-a-ticking-time-bomb/
The above scenarios of t serious adverse effects could be noted as highly unlikely…buuuttt when u plan to vaccinate billions highly unlikely becomes almost a certainty… And also vaccination creates evolutionary pressure for mutations-> raising chances for ADE…
Even now, i would prefer a 1-2 month strict lockdown to clear out the virus, then measures to accomodate our living accordingly, “maximize open-air, minimize crowded places”.
Also, even if countries are not certain about ivermectin or HCQ, each could run a study to test them… both drugs are fucking safe and we dont have any alternative…remdesivir is even worse than tamiflu probably…FFS…
It seems possible that scepticists about vaccine safety are going to be the Jews-Gays-Gypsies of our era.
For sure, it shouldnt be this way. Though i disagree with trying to live with the virus. HCQ or ivermectin probably help a lot but even 0,8%deaths/symptomatics is a big number. Covid free countries must be our goal.
First with quarantine-testing, then with adaptation of our lifestyle to the pandemic and finally with a vaccine that its safety was ensured with a high probablity.
Anyway, keep up the good work.
Greek Greetings

Hi Chris,
You mentioned in today’s “War on Truth” video that there are places that explain the dosage and use of vetrinary ivermectin for humans. Where can we find this?
Thanks!

Very refreshing to hear Chris be able to express things the way they should be. Thank you for the great documentation, have an appointment to share with Doc next week. Also got the horse paste…

I was thinking that it was about time you checked whether the, so called, decentralised platforms are actually decentralised. I’m thinking along the lines of https://www.theta.tv/ and https://lbry.com.
Go for it Chris.

Youtube viewer of yours since early Feb. As I have said 1000 times there, thank you. I cant begin to explain how much you have helped us.
Anyways, I am wondering you have ever thought about going on with Tim Pool? Timcast or Tim IRL. He is the version of you showing all the hypocrisy in the managers lunch room. He has a massive audience as well. Again thank you Sir.

You mentioned in today's "War on Truth" video that there are places that explain the dosage and use of vetrinary ivermectin for humans. Where can we find this? Thanks!
We've covered that here pretty well. For educational purposes only, you understand. For those that like puzzles and minor math challenges, here's a handy link: https://peakprosperity.com/forum-topic/ivermectin-hcq-azith-or-doxycycline-dosage/#post-579077 --------------- DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational and educational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.

Thank you for this information. I presented the FLCCC data to my doctor today who seemed interested. Later I received this message:
“Allegheny Health Network does not recommend usage of this medication because there are not peer reviewed published studies that support its use for either treatment or prevention of Covid at this time.”
“Treatment recommendation: I do not recommend Ivermectin for use for Covid treatment or prophylaxis. Continue hand hygiene, social distancing, masking. Vaccinate when available if no contraindications.”
That last sentence says it all. I can’t believe what has happened to our country.

Chris, love your work. Thanks. Had a house protocol sorted by Jan 20. Modified updates appeared “but hey” would have done this household fine if infected.
At this stage the vaccine message appears to be: a vaccine will reduce the severity of infection but you may still get Sars Cov 2. - As Chris remarked.
Chris also remarked that 80% of Covid cases are showing long hauler issues.
Does anyone know if IVM can completely eliminate Sars Cov 2 in the human body?
If the current “treatment” profile of vaccines is suppression and evidently Covid19’s long term disease developments are dangerous IVM may be more important than is currently discussed.

See IVERMECTIN MD TEAM on facebook.  

Or Search youtube Rory MItchell MD  Ivermectin.

This was a great video and I’ve sent it to a few people because you connect all the dots and also provide reference to allow them to go back to the data you presented in earlier videos.
I know ivermectin is considered safe. Are there any contraindications/side effects you are aware of that we should be aware of?
We received our order of horse paste. It feels like an insurance policy. When I tried to share the data you provided in the video that was taken down with a doctor I was seeing, he said “I don’t know anything about it. It’s a drug for parasites. I will tend to shy away from your “trusted source” and go with what the Center for Infectious Diseases and CDC say.” I felt so helpless. When you can’t get a doctor to think critically and exam all the data what is your recourse? Horse paste?

I would down at the courthouse filing suit against your health network… They are not your care provider, they cannot step over the treatment you are entitled to. further they recommend a drug that is not formally FDA approved even. AND has not been peer reviewed… Meaning IVM has been approved by the FDA… and the studies have been peer reviewed.// by FLCCC - who and what do they think these guys are? This is just bad science and bad medicine… and people who are afraid to be sued… and just want to let someone else take responsibility… problem is they are actually culpable in harm… Id be up ther AH’s tomorrow.

Just finished my home COVID pharmacy. I have enough shown below to treat myself at least 50 times and prophylaxis.
All told, I spent $200 for blister packs at SA Enterprises (Thanks Sunil!) and $50 for two orders shipped from Mumbai ($25 shipping each).
Horse paste from Amazon and local farm store. $50 total.

SO…
For a total of $300, I have enough HCQ to treat an entire nursing home for arthritis and help w/ zinc ionophore action AND prophylaxis IVM dosing for two adults for COVID for 18 months AND treat 50 adults w/IVM of actual infection AND cure an entire team of horses of nail fungus and/or bots.

I wish to thank all the doctors, nurses and HCW’s on the front lines, especially those research practitioners who published their treatment results, and finally the experts (Chris Martenson - et al) who have helped me interpret the actual data and see thru the political and profit motivated narratives.
Your messages and research got me prepared for my family plus. For less than $6 per treatment.
At scale I could get it down to under $3, but then I’d probably be considered guilty of intent.
Right now I’m just a kook with some extra antibiotics and anti-microbials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NAC9vNThU

Censorship Is Closing In on America
Glenn Greenwald, censored by the online media institution that he founded, has resigned from The Intercept. He was not allowed to report on the Biden scandal.
Greenwald writes:

“American media is gripped in a polarized culture war that is forcing journalism to conform to tribal, groupthink narratives that are often divorced from the truth and cater to perspectives that are not reflective of the broader public but instead a minority of hyper-partisan elites. The need to conform to highly restrictive, artificial cultural narratives and partisan identities has created a repressive and illiberal environment in which vast swaths of news and reporting either do not happen or are presented through the most skewed and reality-detached lens. “With nearly all major media institutions captured to some degree by this dynamic, a deep need exists for media that is untethered and free to transgress the boundaries of this polarized culture war and address a demand from a public that is starved for media that doesn’t play for a side but instead pursues lines of reporting, thought, and inquiry wherever they lead, without fear of violating cultural pieties or elite orthodoxies.”
courtesy of www.paulcraigroberts.org

Thanks, Chris. This is getting really insane. It’d be nice to learn who’s behind all this. After all, it’s about saving lives, is it not. Thanks again.

Sweden’s a mess. It’s all collapsing. The NYT just came out with a new piece today and the locals are jubilant. You don’t want more details as it’s just too much to bear, but think Andrew Cuomo on steroids.