What Does The Latest Bank Failure And Bailout Mean?

Selco survived Bosnia which was worse and more violent than Argentina. He’s from the same mold as FerFAL.
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/category/preppers/selco/

2 Likes

Good Day :wink:
https://thermoelectric-generator.com/
I just bought the little stovetop unit as test model; it performs as anticipated!!!

Topic Suggestion: Vax Shedding And How To Protect Oneself

I am interested to hear what you know about vax shedding and how to protect oneself from getting spiked by being around people who were recently vaxxed. Is this something you are concerned about? If so, what precautions do you take when you travel?

1 Like

Bank Losses

We’ve money in a regional credit union.
Would you recommend moving to one of the big banks? Or???

Idm Free Download

IDM 6.41 Build 10 Crack Patch is a software program designed to manage, organize, and accelerate downloads from the internet. IDM has become a popular tool for many people who want to download files faster and more efficiently than using a web browser alone.
IDM is designed to optimize download speeds by breaking files down into smaller pieces and downloading them simultaneously, which allows users to complete their downloads much faster. IDM also has the ability to resume broken or interrupted downloads, which can save users time and frustration.
IDM is a powerful tool that offers a range of features designed to make downloading files more convenient and efficient. These features include the ability to schedule downloads for a specific time, pause and resume downloads, prioritize downloads, and download multiple files simultaneously.

The main water pump in our village failed yesterday (our time), cutting water to our whole village of about 500 houses. We turned off our mains water (to stop back-flow into the mains system) and turned on the pump to our water tank, and continued living our life as normal, until the mains pump got fixed today.
Resiliency allows for continuity of lifestyle, and I can vouch for the value of that. :slight_smile:

Nelly Vladislava

Working Online from home and earns more than $15k every month. I have received $17365 last month by doing online work from home. Its an easy and simple job to do from home and even a little child can do this online and makes money. Everybody can get this job now and earns more dollars online by just copy and paste this website in browser and then follow instructions to get started right now.
GO HERE—->> http://salery4seven788.pages.dev/

What Are Bank Notes

Hi Chris, i am looking for an explanation on what ‘Bank Notes’ are. I so disagreed in investing in anything bank related but my Hubby went ahead anyway and invested a substantial (for us) amount if money in Bank Notes for CIBC Bank in Canada. I have no idea what they are, is it just currency exchange of some kind ?

Covid

Great coverage on the banks and the Fed’s financial shenanigans.
You asked us to put in requests for future topics. I would love to hear more about how the truth about the terrible Covid response is going to come out and how or whether we are going to see heads roll of those responsible for this carnage. Every video and interview with the vaccine injured is a gut punch and makes me want these sons of bitches to pay for the harm they cause, and the inexcusable gaslighting the vax injured have been subjected to.
Also, would welcome ongoing coverage about Bobby Kennedy’s run for president. I don’t want to get my hopes up but he seems to be the only person out there who can make a dent in the institutional corruption that has so badly damaged this nation–whether it’s our so-called public health agencies, the ‘Deep State’ or whatever. (I respect what Marianne Williamson stands for, but she hasn’t got the chance of a snowball in hell of getting the nomination.)
Also, get Ed Dowd on! He’s truly a hero in all this, and I can’t imagine that Life Insurance and Disability Insurance companies aren’t going to come out of the woodwork and start spiling the beans. I mean you can’t argue against actuarial data. The data doesn’t lie.
Thanks for all you do!