Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Here’s something that seems useful to know. The guys in black kit like the big chonker who meets with Michel the medic and Gianvito, they are apparently with Washington Regional SWAT.

1 Like

No, there was a third.

Per their own accounting: Beaver had 3 snipers in AGR. One had to leave at 4 and left around 4:20. If Woods left early, that left Greg and one more.

The Butler sniper was supposedly downstairs. But he wouldn’t be at the interview.

So either…he is the other sniper with Greg, 2nd story, or he was assigned somewhere other than AGR.

1 Like

I think Butler Beaver had two snipers, Nicol and Woods. Woods left early as prearranged. That left Nicol and the as-of-yet-unidentified Butler “M” sniper.

Are they not with Beaver?

Per their interview: they are Beaver ESU.

And his wife Michel is Beaver County as well.

1 Like

Sorry, you’re correct.

In video 1382_202407131800_BWC2122110-0RATF, 9/12 of the body/dashcam videos from Matthew Pearson, at 18:18:32 we can see that the black-clad guy with Washington Regional SWAT is Shaffer, first name probably Ben.

1 Like

For anyone that doesn’t know who is who on Beaver County ESU from the ABC interview:

5 Likes

Thanks for the PA firearms instructor list. I found G Nicol on the list. He might have taught at the gun club Crooks when to.

5 Likes

I would be very curious why you think it was Woods and who Woods is?

I think I found my answer. I see in a comment by brian60221…

1 Like

We knew from texts Grassley released that some unknown person had made arrangements to cover part of the duty from 8-4. See page 5 of this PDF.

Then later we figured out that person had to be Jason Woods. CNN reported it. This is probably the first time CNN has ever reported a true fact.

2 Likes

When looking closer to that bodycam video “1382_202407131800_BWC2122110-0RATF.mp4” (by Butler officer Matthew Pearson, underlying the “Shooter Boom” video as posted by Sorey above) and comparing it to the police cruiser video “1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4” (driven by the roof climber), then BWC2122110’s clock is also 12 s ahead wrt to the cruiser’s clock.

The woman at the fence with the white shirt may start running at 18:11:48 Pearson time, but the LEO in a military outfit (who probably fired shot 9) clearly enters the view from the right at this time. In the cruiser video the first shot can be heard between 18:11:31 and 18:11:32.

That means that the “D Stewart” video clock as used within the “Shooter Boom video” and the cruiser clock are synchronized, and probably synchronized to time of day.

@brian60221 was assumably right when commenting that the bodycams had no means for syncing to time of day. Yet I’d like to see a copy of the bodycam specifications.

There is yet another small detail: around 18:11:38 Pearson time, at the northern corner of the northern bleacher, someone with a white shirt appears to film AGR bldg. 6. Is that video known here already?

edit: “ahead” instead of “late”

1 Like

I think it’s something like this, maybe not this exact model. https://www.motorolasolutions.com/content/dam/msi/docs/products/body-worn-cameras/v300-datasheet.pdf

Edit: I’m a technical person, I help make stuff like that device. There’s no question that it could be made to know what time it is, somehow. But at the same time, it seems clear that either they weren’t designed to, or weren’t configured to actually do it. Maybe the police didn’t want to put SIM cards in all of them or something.

3 Likes

Thanks for the time difference info.

You are probably referring to Copenhaver, whose video captured Crooks walking across the roof from the stage area direction. It’s a well-known video to be sure.

Chris covered it in this video.

1 Like

There are so many people in those Gray Hughes vids. 2 SS guys running into tent? Others. Lots to look at. I tend to see people, behavior, expressions (when visible). And this. Blood on the flag (so to speak). When Trump was accused of impeachment, my flag wrapped and clung to the post. One the second impeachment, it actually froze to the post. Several stuff through the years. After he was shot a weird wind came up and the flag went over the op and made a hole in the flag. So here is the Flag in Hughes video.

1 Like

yes, I wondered why these cams should not have a GPS-receiver like in the v300 you just linked to, being a comparably cheap thing nowadays. But without GPS, costs for SIM-cards might be a reason.

Former air-force pilot @not-infringe-texan was pointing to this weird behaviour too. But someone who likes to post exploding MAGA-heads was trying to drown this thought.

People on most elevated position might noticed the LEOs running toward the fence before the shooting started.

Yes, I think it’s the same guy. I have been curious about his name. His shoulder patch says “Washington Regional-SWAT PA” but he could be local.

Which person is this? The one who opens door 9 of AGR 6 for the medics, in the Grassley video, and talks about the ladder on its way?