Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

How would he have this information about what was on his phone?

Very true.
Would be easy to determine who voted Dem or for Trump last 1 or 2 elections. Put those sympathetic to Dems in the key perimeter defense and push any republicans or Trump supporting officers out to further or irrelevant locations.

For instance, the boosted officer came from far away and is the only one to have taken any initiative to find and confront Crooks after many minutes with local cops doing nothing.

A combination of:
MIHOP at the top appointing those who might LIHOP or show indifference tantamount to incompetence.

The message about Sheetz when taken in context of Nicols being at the 2nd floor window is correctā€¦but only if the person hearing his transmission is aware of which direction he is facingā€¦

Sheetz red building top of picture centre

1 Like

From where GN wouldā€™ve seen him, he was not heading in the direction of Sheetz. Sheets was north east and the most GN couldā€™ve seen was he was headed up the west side, which is really northwest.

Snipers have 1ā€¦Nicol and i are going to cover itā€¦Me from 8a until 4pā€¦

its a message from woods to the groupā€¦

You mean like this?

2 Likes

The more I read about GN the more pissed off I get. Nobody can be that incompetent. He should be criminally liable in my opinion.

1 Like

He panickedā€¦instead of observing crooks from the north facing window (20 seconds from his rifle with oversight of the rally) and giving clear and precise directions over the radio, as he sees Crooks walk around the corner (heading towards sheetz) and if he remained directing Leo to where he was talking about, he would have actually seen Crooks climb on the roofā€¦the logical next step would have been to move to the east facing window of the 2nd floor and observe Crooks running across the roofs and then he could have taken his side arm and ordered Crooks to stand stillā€¦

1 Like

So then in considering this, that would make the two on the left, Nicol and second active member, third active member on the far right, next to a commanding officer of some sort Iā€™m guessing or a chief, with, I dunno I would think maybe the mayor or something along those lines in the center? Thoughts?

Another thing I think should be noted is the directory:
Particularly of note are Chief James A. Miller, as well as Patrolman Thomas Goldie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131531/Police-investigate-officers-one-chief-involvement-Capitol-riot.html

Police departments across the country are investigating whether their own officers took part in the riot inside the US Capitol on Wednesday, with several officers and one police chief already facing potential termination or suspension.

It comes as the FBI has launched its own investigation into the US Capitol Police Department to probe whether officers and other staffers inside the legislature may have aided demonstrators in gaining access to the building.

~

Among the under fire officers is Thomas Goldie, a patrolman for Pennsylvania Zelienople Borough Police Department whose wife uploaded a picture of him attending the protest to Facebook.

In the since-deleted post, captioned ā€˜We made it!!ā€™, Goldie is seen wearing a bobble hat that reads: ā€˜Trump MAGA 2020 f*** your feelings.ā€™

Zelienople Police Chief Jim Miller has said that Goldie was not believed to have taken part in the skirmish inside the Capitol, but added the matter has been referred to the boroughā€™s legal department.

Photos in the article depict patrolman Goldie with his wife in the capitol, caption reading ā€œWe made it!!ā€, along with a photo of Goldie in uniform for comparison.

It would seem rather odd for this department to be involved in both the capital riots and the trump attempted assassination, no?

Perhaps Goldie???

3 Likes

I guess the problem I have with that is did everybody in law-enforcement know who was speaking and who was saying he was headed towards Sheetz? If you didnā€™t know who it was, you wouldā€™ve assumed that the person was on the North or north viewing side at least viewing him, heading north east towards Sheetz. It was totally a misdirection and if he did it innocently, heā€™s beyond stupid and he Should be charged for gross negligence

Hereā€™s what is fascinating about that:

If he did all that site prep, then surely he knew about the snipers in the 2nd story.

He did all that research and missed them? No way.

So how did he account for making it past them on the roof instead of being shot on sight? Thereā€™s zero way he could have.

Which means: he KNEW 100% that the 2nd story snipers were not going to be a problem.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™m sold.

The image in Grassleyā€™s materials is from the second floor.

Thanks for the input.

In other news, I am stumped by the ever-changing story of Nicolā€™s and Sniper2ā€™s movements.

Hereā€™s one of the earlier accounts by Goldinger:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/23/politics/pennsylvania-state-police-commissioner-reveals-stunning-info-about-trump-shooting/index.html

Both moved within the buildingā€¦Greg actually exitedā€¦could not locate Crooksā€¦then shots rang out. No wait! It was only Greg who went to the NW while Sniper 2 remained in place.

Implausible.

8 Likes

I recall in much earlier discussion Tom from Philli PD (retired) made the case that it was quite normal to use personal cell phones as a secondary means of commā€™s, in order to keep primary radio noise down. It would have been easy for someone to carry in a cell phone jammer in a backpackā€¦

3 Likes

And if GN really did see him heading towards Sheets as in Northeast, then shame on him for not knowing that that was a dead end and could only lead to him either coming back out or climbing a roof. Heā€™s just so friggin incompetent or intentionally misleading. I donā€™t even see how he can keep a job after an investigation is done.

2 Likes

I think Nicol hadnt done his homework, and from where he was looking, there was a way to walk between building 4/5/6 and exit into the east car parkā€¦

2 Likes

So far Iā€™m tracking 7 sightings of Crooks at the AGR complex, potential or actual. Iā€™m trying to find information to better identify locations for sightings 4 and six.

Iā€™ve got the sightings on the roof captured pretty well.

7 Likes

we are all stumpedā€¦but you have to admit its very interesting and thought provokingā€¦and shows how bad journalists really are in asking pertinent questions and writing news stories based on factsā€¦

1 Like

Great work. Thank you.

4 Likes

ā€œā€¦LEOs have their guns and rifles pointed to the roof, tense, hesitant to climb, not knowing if there is a zero risk of being shot. Greg Nicol seems to know the risk is over - how does he know? ā€¦ā€

All your observations are great.
behavior not consistent with surroundings.

This Greg seems to be a key player???

Regards,
k

3 Likes

Perhaps already brought under your attention, but this youtuber has hand-stabilized a bodycam footage BWC2-122111 showing Crooks climbing up on the roof and throwing his backpackā€¦
stabilized bodycam BWC2-122111

4 Likes