Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

And why do we still not know who the Butler Cty counter sniper next to GN was or if HE was wearing a body cam? The more info that comes out the more questions.

2 Likes

Commenter (or someone before him) may have identified the Butler sniper previously unknown @cmartenson

I’d say it’s a 95%+ match both straight on and profile. Kevin Mikulan
Same nose, eye sockets, mouth straight on. Look at the picture of him in blue uniform (younger), in the body armor with helmet doing traffic control, and on the picnic table in the exact same pose, same smile or pursed lips.
Same profile forehead, nose, similar mouth, same right ears same chin on profile.
Same general build, solid, stocky, muscular, thick neck.

My only reservation is he looks much different with dark hair.

6 Likes

hello Rough Country Gypsy,

would you happen to know the “horizontal field of view” (HFOV in degrees) or the “focal length” in mm of your drone’s camera?

thanks!

Wooow! You got lots of extra pictures, what looks strange is that this is Kevin Mikulan on July 7-8, 2024, with beard and full head of hair.

Five days later, for the Trump rally, he shaves his beard and head, just for a style change??? Is he trying to hide?

Interesting connection to Massachusetts … though the Mikulan family seems to have been based in PA since the 1930’s at least (obituary of possible grandfather, age discrimination suit of possible father), his LinkedIn (based in Zenieople, PA) indicates the graduated from the University of Massachusetts, and Maine earlier … kinda far … and Intelius indicates no Kevin Mikulan in the NE. Hmm … Plymouth MA is also one town that a frequent visitor to Crooks’ home/workplace visited along with Gallery Place in DC, two blocks away from SS headquarters, per Project Oversight.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s the same guy.

The man at the rally looks older and heavier set.

1 Like

I do have one video of the bullet glancing off the back railing and it’s almost too good to be true. So I am a little suspicious…but reporting on what the video shows we can place the bullet strike pretty much to exact inch because it leaves a momentary bright spot.

Some sort of Cu/Zn reaction between the bullet jacket and the galvanizing? A heat effect?

This is clearer in motion, but here’s the money shot:

That little bright spot is the bullet strike. The grey puff to the side is the ejecta.

I feel like the amount of ‘stuff’ heading sideways is too much, as it turns into quite the good-sized cloud which just feels like ‘too much’ for a tiny .233/556 round.

If that were a fat 168 gr bullet I’d accept it more readily.

5 Likes

Can you make out what he’s saying right before “… and I were talking”? To me it sounds something like “Thomalavents and I were talking”.

1 Like

Barrett 50 BMG, shooting an AP (Armor Piercing) round at a steel elevator cable at full tension.

You can see that there isn’t really all that much in the slow-mo version, despite the tremendous amount of force hitting the cable. I’d argue that the puff of smoke and residue is more in the image you posted than in this video.

3 Likes

this would be very consistent with my hypothesis that a sniper was shooting from the higher building behind crooks, he…

and the 2635 fps muzzle velocity with at 24 inch barrel would be consistent with what you mentioned yesterday…

1 Like

So Barrett 50 BMG is probably the most extreme example, here is 300 Winmag FMJ

I’ll try to find other examples when I have time, but this video immediately came to my mind after seeing the bullet strike the bleachers as something that can be used for reference.

I think there are better examples, as well as ones where 5.56 bullets are striking metal, so I’ll try to look for it.

4 Likes

does that man look like any of the other Butler guys who were at Kevin Mikulan promotion ceremony…

1 Like

I watched that video several times and concluded the bullet hit the back rail not the side. Your images confirm this.

As to the cloud…I thought it was because it was a frangible round. But this is not my area of expertise.

3 Likes

If we’re talking about Crooks ammo, whether .223 or 5.56mm, the odds of him (or a professional) selecting frangible rounds is in my opinion approximately 0%. Why?

Frangible rounds are very specialized, and more expensive, rounds typically selected by law enforcement to minimize collateral damage by over-penetration of suspects or barriers.

For a long range shooter, he’d want to stick with the same ammo he zeroed his rifle, for a precision shot. So he’d have to have zeroed with frangible ammo (again, more specialized/rare and expensive). I think, for an assassin, that’s unlikely because it’s no more effective at assassination tasks, and it’s more expensive. An assassin presubly isn’t too concerned with collateral damage.

Now, one caveat, if a law enforcement officer used issued rounds, then it might be plausible because that could be found in a typical law enforcement M4. So if it is frangible, that would be a big red flag it’s a law enforcement round. So it’s something to chew on.

I’d be VERY curious to get the ballistics back from the bullets removed from the several victims.

4 Likes

In this PDF released by Grassley, the person doing the redaction made a small mistake and left a tiny bit of an “r” showing.

This PDF from PA, a recent list of firearms instructors, has a bunch of people associated with Beaver and Butler counties whose names end in “r”. I tried all of them, and one was a good fit.

9 Likes

This is all I got.

thumbnail_IMG_2899 (Small)

2 Likes

He bought new ammo that morning. In other words, he was told, by his handlers, what ammo to buy that morning to use that day.

3 Likes

Look what I found on Zoro.com. The round photo is of the AGR 6 vent a 2nd shooter would likely have used as I showed in an earlier drawing. This Dayton flapper vent is 12 x 12, looks identical and would be perfect for pushing open from behind for a few seconds.

11 Likes

Great find! I was trying to find it the other day searching ventilation vents, and seemed to only come up with fixed vane, and automatic or manual crank vents for metal building condensation and temperature control. I didn’t consider backdraft control. Thank you.

3 Likes

Good work on the vents.

2 Likes

Has anybody seen Crooks death certificate?

1 Like