Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Is it white?

That Elantra was not his.

Pretty sure he had a white Sonata.

The head and face stuff seems to match. But here is my new problem. Look at the pic when he stands up. Look at his legs. His left leg.

Now at the uniformed guy pic legs. ??? Does he have a prosthesis?

:joy: no hat eating. Probably the only thing I don’t agree with you so far. I think he got the pack another way. I wondered even about the bike and back pack. I know it was supposed to be someone else’s, but did they say it was their backpack as well. Wasn’t sure.

@macd @sorey

Here is a comparison to start with. You tell me what you think, but they are close in appearance but I think Crooks’ looks smaller, and the latch area is different than a Sonata.

1 Like

Bike and backpack are still on the same spot (as pictured by GN) at the time of shooting. So even it was not the bike guy’s (Mr. Evans) backpack, it just doesn’t matter.

1 Like

OK Thanks.

I doubt he had a 2024.

Me too, hence the “model years unknown” statement. The cargo space has remained consistent over the years for both models, though.

The only colors I heard on social media posts was a few saying grey, and one saying red. None of them shared their source. I never ran across someone saying white, and there have been no media reporting the color that I could find.

Pained a few cars in my time, looks like a good color match.
The AGR west area was all cleared in 15 minutes, abandoned car ~2 hour later.
Its location is <2 minute walk to collect his back pack just before 18:06,
and perfectly placed
 for that quick getaway

Don’t forget about the possibility of it being used as a distraction by blowing it up. The FBI appears to be saying the detonation wires were not connected, I think, which would rule that theory out. I would go for a gas station on the busier road over a greenhouse, if it was able to be activated, but then again I like to garden. :smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t tell but I guess it’s best to first find out the exact model and then different versions. A good hint will probably be the third break light and the small bit of the closing mechanism (does it say pull there?)

It doesn’t make sense. Why put it there at all?

It would make way more sense to put it away from you so that it’s a distraction so you can get away. Putting it beside you
is just dumb.

Is there a gas line there?

I first thought that he was on the south side of the AGR complex, and he could redirect response efforts in that direction, but a second later I realized he would be heading into LEO central at the rally site. The water tower trees would have been his more logical exit strategy though, in this scenario. I’ve got no clue if a car explosion could impact buried gas lines, but it seems doubtful.

I think it’s like a white 2018 Hyundai Sonata, maybe 2014.

The third break light is definitely a tell, and I haven’t begun to look at body styles from that perspective. I did that for Sonatas at one point, the rear end view for multiple model years, but I didn’t save them. Drats.

Wish we could trust anything the FBI said at this point. Could this be nothing but an FBI ploy. They have done it before. Dan Bongino said today that the whole bomb at DNC RNC stuff was a fake per knowing someone there who was told to stand down. It was dumped because the “riots” got started.

1 Like

Source? I’m a Dragnet kind of guy. “Just the facts, ma’am”

How did you get a photo of my Aunt Bettie’s car?